• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11] crDroid 7.x for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (hlte*)

Search This thread

rayman95

Jan 14, 2009
monaco
Google Nexus 4
Samsung Galaxy Note 3
I'm on lineage 18.1 .
Yes , the bug is in lineage os . So every custom ROM (Non TW ) must have same bug . So I have posted that bug in LOS thread .
DevCheck app is not showing anything in humidity and temperature sensor section.
So the bug is confirmed .
No such issue on Last LOS 18.1...humidity is at normal level, but I don't use gapps, maybe issue with that...

ordi007

Jan 16, 2011
france
Salut avec Android 11 , on ne peux pas installer certainent apk mais j'ai fais une expérience, quand vous sauvegardez votre device android 10 dans paramètre du device et que vous restauréz dans la nouvelle ROM Android 11. Et bien les apk s installe sans problème , si ça peux aidé

ordi007

Jan 16, 2011
france
Salut avec Android 11 , on ne peux pas installer certainent apk mais j'ai fais une expérience, quand vous sauvegardez votre device android 10 dans paramètre du device et que vous restauréz dans la nouvelle ROM Android 11. Et bien les apk s installe sans problème , si ça peux

Translated by GT: Hi with Android 11, we can't install some apk but I did an experiment, when you save your android 10 device in device parameter and you restore in the new Android 11 ROM. Well the apk installs without problem , if that can

Last edited by a moderator:

galaxys s

Dec 26, 2011
HCM CiTy
Redmi Note 9 Pro
I love ROM very nice

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210830-141301189.jpg
    Screenshot_20210830-141301189.jpg
    773.4 KB · Views: 79

TheRock40359

Oct 11, 2015
Owenton
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
I've got 3 note 3 phones all having the same issue, been happening since android 9. When I flash a ROM everything works fine for a few hours then all of a sudden WiFi and Bluetooth stops working. When I try to turn on Bluetooth or WiFi they don't turn on. The only way I've been able to fix it was restore an old backup with a touchwhiz ROM. Now on android 9 I was having issue where phone would drop service like there was no Sim card in it and to fix I would reboot to TWRP and only restore efs from an older backup. Anyway I haven't messed with any of them for about a year and decided to try it again yesterday with crdroid 11 and it worked fine for about 7 hrs then WiFi & BT quit working. I've uploaded a log with this post on that log I was trying to turn on the WiFi

Attachments

• 2021-09-09-05-21-02.txt
    16.2 KB · Views: 11

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
Dear @gj86 ,
First of all it's a nice rom. I am using v7.10 on HLTE with Gapps&Magisk.
I have found a nasty bug in the recents screen. If you use RTL (lets say Hebrew) you can't swipe the cards at all :-( . Makes it unusable. Just switch to hebrew and try the recents please (My guess this bug comes from CrDroid Home app). Is there a possibility to have different recents styles ? Can't find it (to get rid of the bug for now).

P.S For now found a workaround - using QuickSwitch module with LawnChair 11 Alpha Recents

Last edited:

gj86

Jul 10, 2015
Dhaka
Dear @gj86 ,
First of all it's a nice rom. I am using v7.10 on HLTE with Gapps&Magisk.
I have found a nasty bug in the recents screen. If you use RTL (lets say Hebrew) you can't swipe the cards at all :-( . Makes it unusable. Just switch to hebrew and try the recents please (My guess this bug comes from CrDroid Home app). Is there a possibility to have different recents styles ? Can't find it (to get rid of the bug for now).

P.S For now found a workaround - using QuickSwitch module with LawnChair 11 Alpha Recents

You are right about the bug source. crdroid team already know about the bug. Hopefully they will fix it soon.

As a workaround I've used pixel launcher from gapps.

Chinaboy5216

Aug 27, 2008
Foshan, China
EOL Announcement:

I've recently switched to Oneplus 8 Pro but Note 3 will still be on my hand for couple months. So I will continue to update the ROM till end of 2021 (DEC-2021).

Good luck to everyone. It's been a fun ride.
Sad to hear but with the Note 3 mileage to be expected, thank you for all roms and help given to the device!! Good luck with the 1+ 8Pro, hope the support will be better than the what 1+ has done and is doing with the 1+ 7T Pro. Keep safe mate!!

Reactions: gj86

DaOldMan

Oct 6, 2010
EOL Announcement:

I've recently switched to Oneplus 8 Pro but Note 3 will still be on my hand for couple months. So I will continue to update the ROM till end of 2021 (DEC-2021).

Good luck to everyone. It's been a fun ride.
Thank you for your hard work. I am also trying to extend the life of my rom as much as I can while I have an OnePlus 6t for 2 years already :).
Btw the Gallery on crDroid is horrible. In RTL it show all picture as black :-( (this renders the camera previews impossible as it uses only the stock gallery). The same for the "files" app (which is needed to select audio and such for other apps). Does the crDroid team hate RTL or what hahahaha, no offence.

pigliang

Aug 23, 2015
hope to fix the bug: the browser, some apps for downloading things such as videoer, 1dm+, syncthing, the system always ramdom reboot while these app downloading things to extsdcard (no matter what path), espectially the device is sleeping or closed screen; but no problem using mixplorer copy files via smaba. sometimes reboot while taking photo(saving photo to extsdcard), and the photo lost after rebooting

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts