[ROM][OFFICIAL][11] crDroid v7.5 for Samsung Galaxy S10E/S10/S10+

Search This thread

turbolukex5

• Dec 26, 2015
    Birmingham

jean_michmich

Jan 8, 2019
    OTA update done. No issue.

I just want to repeat that MiraCast doesn't work (as Miracast is not implemented on LineageOS :/ ).
    When i connect through a cable the smartphone to an HDMI TV (alternative solution as MiraCast doesn't work), the screen is well mirrored on the TV....But the sound remains from the smartphone and doesn't switch to the TV speakers.

Niroshft

Oct 30, 2016
    Wadduwa
    I have installed crDroid 7.4 & it works pretty good. There's a bit of a problem though. Sometimes double tap to wake up the display doesn't work. I have to double tap several times to get it work. This happens occasionally 2wice a day or some.. Thanks.

Frazer Scott

Mar 27, 2012
    Manchester
    OTA update done. No issue.

I just want to repeat that MiraCast doesn't work (as Miracast is not implemented on LineageOS :/ ).
    When i connect through a cable the smartphone to an HDMI TV (alternative solution as MiraCast doesn't work), the screen is well mirrored on the TV....But the sound remains from the smartphone and doesn't switch to the TV speakers.
    I have the same issue, I think lineageos and anything not Samsung seems to be the same? Other than Dex being missing because Samsung this is basically as perfect a rom as there is. I've got great battery life and love all the little customisation bits .

Last edited:
    Reactions: jean_michmich

jean_michmich

Jan 8, 2019
    I have just given a try with S10e Stock Samsung ROM.
    With the Stock ROM, when you plug to HDMI screen, it directly proposes to launch Samsung DEX .
    I can't say that I tested all the features/settings....But the sound was still from the smartphone and not from the TV speakers.
    I should have followed this procedure to switch sound to the TV speakers.

Last edited:

wora92

Sep 19, 2019
    @turbolukex5 Thank your for bringing CRdroid to the S10 series, and for maintaining it.
    Question: Is this pure Android with some adjustments like LOS is doing it or did you integrate any closed source things like Gapps, camera apps, etc.?

Also is FBE supported by your build?

Niroshft

Oct 30, 2016
    Wadduwa
    @turbolukex5 Thank your for bringing CRdroid to the S10 series, and for maintaining it.
    Question: Is this pure Android with some adjustments like LOS is doing it or did you integrate any closed source things like Gapps, camera apps, etc.?

This is pure android, same as LOS but with more adjustments & customizations. You can see the features from here https://crdroid.net/

I don't have any idea about closed source things but there are no any extra apps, bloatware or Gapps.

Definitely better customizations & features than LOS.

turbolukex5

• Dec 26, 2015
    Birmingham

crDroid is based on LineageOS with a variety of additional features added by the crDroid team

See here: https://github.com/crdroidandroid/crdroid_features/tree/11.0

FBE and SELinux Enforcing are not features of the build, however this allows for the freedom to use both LineageOS recovery and TWRP at your leisure.

No closed source things are implemented in the ROM, everything can be found on the crDroid GitHub link : https://github.com/crdroidandroid/

mastawindu

• Sep 4, 2009
    The charging information on the lock screen seems wrong (except for mA). What do you think? Do you have the same issue?
    Screenshot_20210420-203538_1.png

mastawindu

• Sep 4, 2009
    It's incorrect due to the way Samsung handles its values in the kernel, compared to other devices, I will try to push the issue through to the team at CrDroid.
    Thx for your answer, it is a minor bug though, the rom is excellent.

In next could you please try to implement more control over AOD?

it's working fine but :
    - not dimmable
    - does not turn off in pocket
    - no option to activate it only when the device is moved

Those options existed in modpunk's rom. That would be a great add if technically possible.

turbolukex5

• Dec 26, 2015
    Birmingham
    Thx for your answer, it is a minor bug though, the rom is excellent.

In next could you please try to implement more control over AOD?

it's working fine but :
    - not dimmable
    - does not turn off in pocket
    - no option to activate it only when the device is moved

Those options existed in modpunk's rom. That would be a great add if technically possible.
    The turning off in pocket, disabled due to complaints of flashing green light on doze (aod) from the Proximity sensor as this how it works

Reactions: mastawindu

mastawindu

• Sep 4, 2009
    The turning off in pocket, disabled due to complaints of flashing green light on doze (aod) from the Proximity sensor as this how it works
    OK, personally I don't mind the tiny green light but I understand.

A toggle to turn that option on if desired would be great along with one to only show AOD when device is moved. Just a suggestion, the rom is already highly customizable.

StelkHavolk

Oct 6, 2019
    Dude, I'm having a problem with the rom since previous versions
    When I'm playing and charging the phone, the games are slower and with a lot of lag while charging the phone

mastawindu

• Sep 4, 2009
    Review after 2 weeks of use

This rom is excellent. I have been using it for more than 2 weeks as my daily driver. What I liked the most :

- Stability
    - Great battery (at least 6 hours of screen time)
    - OTA updates (such a cool and convenient feature that makes you feel like you are using an official rom - which is the case)
    - Nice unique features (detailed charging info on lockscreen)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone