• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [OFFICIAL][11][GApps] BlissRoms 14.x[enchilada]

Search This thread

Pohwa777

Dec 1, 2021
I am a user that uses phone for playing app like Chrome , youtube , Camera and Pubg . Can this rom speed up more power of CPU and GPU on OP6 ? I just want a Rom that can uses all my OP6 ability of hardware to play Pubg.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are the screen off gestures in the 14.8 build? Can't seem to find them anywhere
    Try looking for them in setting /system /gesture. If they are not there than dev won't have provided them.
    qtDlAth.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you
    BlissRoms based on Android 11

Bliss ROMs comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
    Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.

M8leihh.png

BlissROM Download

Latest TWRP recovery Download

Cz6L1rZ.png

Installing from Android 10 Rom's.

Code:
    - Make sure you're on the latest OOS 11 firmware
    - Install latest TWRP
    - Flash BlissROM
    - Flash TWRP
    - WIPE DATA
    - Reboot to TWRP
    - Reboot to System and #StayBlissful

aWICthQ.png

Code:
    - If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us.  It will save you and our team quite some time.
    - Download the Matlog app from the Play Store.
    - Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.
    - As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Matlog and stop the log recording.
    - Copy and paste the entire log either to Dogbin
    - Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.

A7JONTD.png

BlissRoms Github
    BlissRoms Gerrit
    BlissRoms Device Sources
    BlissRoms Kernel Source

wwdX3pH.png

BlissRoms Website
    Bliss Blog
    BlissRoms Facebook
    BlissRoms Twitter
    BlissRoms Instagram
    BlissRoms Telegram Group
    BlissRoms Announcements Telegram Channel
    Bliss Wiki

If someone wants to donate, please do so via this PayPal link

myCEQmI.png

Code:
    [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][B]
    @Jackeagle
    @electrikjesus
    @Rohanpurohit
    @rwaterspf1
    @ideaman924
    @Makaveli_da_dev
    @ElfinJNoty
    @BitOBSessiOn
    @customworx
    @nilac
    @sixohtew
    @aclegg2011
    @Roger.T
    @T.M.Wrath
    @kanttii
    @rev3nt3ch
    @techfreak243
    @SuperDroidBond
    @USA_RedDragon
    @bcrichster
    @deadmanxXD
    @krittin98
    @BlackScorpion
    @techexhibeo
    @droidbot
    @siphonay
    @pacer456
    @nitin1438
    @theGeekyLad
    @kunalshah912
    @lordarcadius
    @AryanAA
    [/B]
    [/COLOR]
    A huge thanks to Chainfire, CM/LineageOS, Android-x86, Jide, topjohnwu (Magisk) @farmerbb & all the other developers who work hard to keep all the great features coming!
    We really appreciate all your knowledge & hard work!
    I own the oneplus 6t but not the oneplus 6. I have someone testing for me but can't catch everything. I appreciate any feed back and logs provided. If I receive enough donations to cover at least 70% of the cost of a used device I will get one.
    WhatsApp video call microphone not working,neither is it working on messenger.
    Please try disabling Hey google. Hope it helps
    Are the screen off gestures in the 14.8 build? Can't seem to find them anywhere
    Try looking for them in setting /system /gesture. If they are not there than dev won't have provided them.