• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] [OFFICIAL][11][GApps] BlissRoms 14.x[fajita]

Search This thread

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
I did flash 14.4 last night when I had seen it on sourceforge, however after booting once, the next time I rebooted, it went to the lockscreen, then kicked me right into recovery. Gonna try again with a different recovery and report back.

Did you do a clean flash? Are you on the latest OOS 10?

Last edited:
Reactions: MoistPicklez
Did you do a clean flash? Are you on the latest OOS 10?
I did do a clean flash and was on the latest OOS 10.3.11. I did however flash from my usb otg drive, so I'm gonna give it another go using internal storage and see if that or PB recovery makes any difference.

Edit: I clean flashed once again, followed the instructions in the OP to a Tee. With TWRP, and PBRP after initial setup, all signed in and good to go, if I reboot, it'll reboot to my lockscreen, and if I leave it for 3 - 5 seconds, its displays "rebooting to recovery". I do not have Magisk or any mods installed at all.

Last edited:
@srgrusso I installed this rom and is awesome. Feature rich. One thing is random boots to recovery plus, which is due to gapps. I installed other rom that had same problem but in it vanilla build and installing gapps solved problem. Also I have seen problems of drain with gapps included. Thus please provide vanilla builds for this rom. Rom work is perfect.

Last edited:
@srgrusso I installed this rom and is awesome. Feature rich. One thing is random boots to recovery plus, which is due to gapps. I installed other rom that had same problem but in it vanilla build and installing gapps solved problem. Also I have seen problems of drain with gapps included. Thus please provide vanilla builds for this rom. Rom work is perfect.
Another one with the random recovery reboots huh. I mentioned this to srgrusso on Telegram and on here, no issues on his end, but I suspect it's our differences in recovery.

He uses TWRP 3.4.0-11. I used the latest official TWRP, 3.5.2-9 and latest PB Recovery. Are you sure it's the gapps? Not everyone has this issue..

Another one with the random recovery reboots huh. I mentioned this to srgrusso on Telegram and on here, no issues on his end, but I suspect it's our differences in recovery.

He uses TWRP 3.4.0-11. I used the latest official TWRP, 3.5.2-9 and latest PB Recovery. Are you sure it's the gapps? Not everyone has this issue..
OKay, If you may be right, then how come when i flashed vanilla of other rom and gapps solved the problem. you can try yourself too... Install Palladium Gapps version and then use its vanilla version, Gapps version rebooted as soon as it got booted. and in vanilla i used it for 3 days without reboots. This explains my thing. One more thing is that after every random reboot ROm settings reset.

OKay, If you may be right, then how come when i flashed vanilla of other rom and gapps solved the problem. you can try yourself too... Install Palladium Gapps version and then use its vanilla version, Gapps version rebooted as soon as it got booted. and in vanilla i used it for 3 days without reboots. This explains my thing. One more thing is that after every random reboot ROm settings reset.
If the ROM didn't work for you, me, and a couple others, because of these random reboots, yet works for everyone else, then it literally can't be Gapps or GMS. Has to be something else, and the only difference I could figure out is our differences in recovery. Which recovery did you use to install? Latest or the older one?

If the ROM didn't work for you, me, and a couple others, because of these random reboots, yet works for everyone else, then it literally can't be Gapps or GMS. Has to be something else, and the only difference I could figure out is our differences in recovery. Which recovery did you use to install? Latest or the older one?
latest TWRP... ANd LAtest OOS.

Reactions: MoistPicklez

jeanxx

Nov 30, 2010
Phoenix
How is the fingerprint holding up in this rom? almost every android 11 rom has the bad fingerprint drivers so, getting the layout before flashing

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
How is the fingerprint holding up in this rom? almost every android 11 rom has the bad fingerprint drivers so, getting the layout before flashing
I haven't tried any of the other roms but I would guess it would be about the same since most of them share the same trees. Maybe someone else would be able to compare and answer your question better.

jeanxx

Nov 30, 2010
Phoenix
I haven't tried any of the other roms but I would guess it would be about the same since most of them share the same trees. Maybe someone else would be able to compare and answer your question better.

So, im checking the rom out and I must say its super slick. I have found that everything works, except for double tap to wake. Ive tried rebooting, toggling multiple times, etc and nothing seems to work.

Update**

-Also, there is no option to auto unlock on correct pin
-Im on 14.4 but system update available notification still shows on every reboot
-Raise to pulse notifications is hit or miss
-Just got booted into recovery randomly after 3rd reboot like others reported.
-Status Bar hide battery doesnt hide battery or give option to only show percentage (happened on DotOS for me as well, not sure if its an android 11 specific bug)

Still, a great rom, FAR more stable than most other android 11 roms ive tried and even alot of the android 10 roms lol

Last edited:

davy4475

Jan 13, 2014
OnePlus 6T
So, im checking the rom out and I must say its super slick. I have found that everything works, except for double tap to wake. Ive tried rebooting, toggling multiple times, etc and nothing seems to work.

Update**

-Also, there is no option to auto unlock on correct pin
-Im on 14.4 but system update available notification still shows on every reboot
-Raise to pulse notifications is hit or miss
-Just got booted into recovery randomly after 3rd reboot like others reported.
-Status Bar hide battery doesnt hide battery or give option to only show percentage (happened on DotOS for me as well, not sure if its an android 11 specific bug)

Still, a great rom, FAR more stable than most other android 11 roms ive tried and even alot of the android 10 roms lol
Did you clean flash?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    latest TWRP... ANd LAtest OOS.
    With the 14.5 update i no longer have access to the smart charging settings. It shows up when searching for it but when you go to where the setting search points it isn't there.
    Darn! Sorry I missed that. Things changed in the sources. I will bring it back on my next build.
    I will be working on getting Verizon working for the next build. I can't test so if someone wants to be a tester please pm me. Preferably someone who is experienced in getting logs.
    qtDlAth.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you
    BlissRoms based on Android 11

Bliss ROMs comes with a wide selection of customization options from around the Android community as well as unique options developed by our team. With so many options available, you’ll find it hard not to enjoy the Blissful experience.
    Our focus is to bring the Open Source community a quality OS that can run on all your devices as a daily driver, syncing your apps + settings + customizations across all platforms you run Bliss on.

M8leihh.png

BlissROM Download
    Latest TWRP recovery Download​

Cz6L1rZ.png

Installing from Android 10 Rom's.

Code:
    - Make sure you're on the latest OOS 10 firmware
    - Install latest TWRP
    - Flash BlissROM
    - Flash TWRP
    - WIPE DATA
    - Reboot to TWRP
    - Reboot to System and #StayBlissful

aWICthQ.png

Code:
    [B]If you have a major bug to report that has not been reported already, please take the following steps to report it to us.  It will save you and our team quite some time.[/B]

-[B]Download the [URL="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nolanlawson.logcat&hl=en"][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][U]Catlog[/U][/COLOR][/URL] app from the Play Store.[/B]

-[B]There is also a donate version which you can purchase to show appreciation.[/B]

-[B]After downloading the Catlog app, go to the app settings, and change the log level to Debug.[/B]

-[B]Clear all previous logs and take the exact steps to produce the error you are receiving.[/B]

-[B]As soon as you receive the error (probably a force close), go straight into Catlog and stop the log recording.[/B]

-[B]Copy and paste the entire log either to [URL="http://hastebin.com"][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][U]Hastebin[/U][/COLOR][/URL] or [URL="http://pastebin.com"][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][U]Pastebin[/U][/COLOR][/URL][/B]

-[B]Save the log, and copy and paste the link into the forum with a brief description of the error.[/B]

A7JONTD.png

myCEQmI.png

Code:
    [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][B]
    @Jackeagle 
    @electrikjesus 
    @Rohanpurohit
    @rwaterspf1 
    @ideaman924
    @Makaveli_da_dev 
    @ElfinJNoty 
    @BitOBSessiOn 
    @customworx
    @nilac 
    @sixohtew 
    @aclegg2011 
    @Roger.T 
    @T.M.Wrath 
    @kanttii 
    @rev3nt3ch 
    @techfreak243 
    @SuperDroidBond 
    @USA_RedDragon 
    @bcrichster
    @deadmanxXD 
    @krittin98 
    @BlackScorpion 
    @techexhibeo 
    @droidbot 
    @siphonay 
    @pacer456 
    @nitin1438 
    @theGeekyLad 
    @kunalshah912
    @lordarcadius
    @AryanAA
    [/B]
    [/COLOR]
    A huge thanks to Chainfire, CM/LineageOS, Android-x86, Jide, topjohnwu (Magisk) @farmerbb & all the other developers who work hard to keep all the great features coming!
    We really appreciate all your knowledge & hard work!
    New build

Many new features.

Download: https://downloads.blissroms.org/download/fajita/53/
    changelog: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1n8dUzZmVwgv3GHOZgVDPNSgP-PgPwhzS/view?usp=sharing

Notice: Device Extras has been moved to Settings > System > Advanced menu
    Tested Verizon. No dice. Just letting folks know.
    I will be working on getting Verizon working for the next build. I can't test so if someone wants to be a tester please pm me. Preferably someone who is experienced in getting logs.