[ROM] [OFFICIAL][11][GApps] BlissRoms 14.x[fajita]

Search This thread

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
So, im checking the rom out and I must say its super slick. I have found that everything works, except for double tap to wake. Ive tried rebooting, toggling multiple times, etc and nothing seems to work.

Update**

-Also, there is no option to auto unlock on correct pin
-Im on 14.4 but system update available notification still shows on every reboot
-Raise to pulse notifications is hit or miss
-Just got booted into recovery randomly after 3rd reboot like others reported.
-Status Bar hide battery doesnt hide battery or give option to only show percentage (happened on DotOS for me as well, not sure if its an android 11 specific bug)

Still, a great rom, FAR more stable than most other android 11 roms ive tried and even alot of the android 10 roms lol
Thanks for your feedback.
Status Bar hide battery doesnt hide battery or give option to only show percentage (happened on DotOS for me as well, not sure if its an android 11 specific bug)
This will be fixed in the next release
Im on 14.4 but system update available notification still shows on every reboot
The developers are aware of this and are working on fixing it.
Just got booted into recovery randomly after 3rd reboot like others reported.
Some users question if it has something to do with the latest official twrp. I'm still using the old twrp and haven't experienced this yet.

jeanxx

Nov 30, 2010
Phoenix
OnePlus 9

Some users question if it has something to do with the latest official twrp. I'm still using the old twrp and haven't experienced this yet.

Its a great ROM and by no means is it unusable as a daily driver so, kudos to the devs for the great work. I u fortunately had to opt out of bliss today because I switched my service from tmo to us mobile on vzw and I activated the SIM in the rom and got a No SIM Found issue. Installing stock ROM and another A11 ROM that showed it supported vzw LTE, I tested and verified the service does in fact work, but unfortunately not on bliss op6t. But I def enjoy it when I was using tmo.

Great Job on all the hard work!

Well either way, the ROM is really great, but I also unfortunately had to opt out of Bliss for now because I just switched to USMobile service yesterday that uses Verizons SuperLTE ( I had TMo) and it was unfortunate to find out that the Verizon service compatibility was not built into the rom. I got a No SIM Found issue and when flashing the stock A10 OOS rom as well as a verizon supported A11 rom, the service works fine on those.

But, in the time I was able to use the BlissRom, I very much enjoyed it! Great Job!

CybeastEXE

Oct 20, 2013
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8T
With the 14.5 update i no longer have access to the smart charging settings. It shows up when searching for it but when you go to where the setting search points it isn't there.

srgrusso

Jan 24, 2017
I will be working on getting Verizon working for the next build. I can't test so if someone wants to be a tester please pm me. Preferably someone who is experienced in getting logs.

Reactions: jeffvs980

Top Liked Posts