Ah yes, hello! And welcome lol
Ah yes, hello! And welcome lol
The easiest way is:
You can use MSM tool to revert OOS, or you can try my step:I flashed DotOs using the adb sideload method
CLEAN FLASH :
Current Boot Image
fastboot flash boot boot.img
Reboot to Recovery and Format
Adb sideload rom.zip
Reboot to system
I want to revert back to Stock Oxygen OS. I followed the process mentioned in
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...boot-roms-for-oneplus-7-pro-7-pro-5g.3931424/. But there was some error.
What's the proper way to revert back to stock oxygen OS
3. Sideload official TWRP 126.96.36.199-0 installer (found on TWRP website). Reboot recoveryYou can use MSM tool to revert OOS, or you can try my step:
1. Reboot DotOS recovery, format data. Reboot bootloader
2. Fastboot boot into TWRP FBEv2
3. Sideload official TWRP 188.8.131.52-0 installer (found on TWRP website). Reboot recovery
4. Copy OOS 11.zip to internal storage. Flash OOS 11.zip. Reboot recovery again
5. Format data in OOS stock recovery & Reboot
6. After boot into OOS 11, just local upgrade rom .zip again, you will have OOS on both slots
For me, I can't access the internal storage with Nebrassy's TWRP & can't sideload OOS, that's why I use TWRP official to flash OOS3. Sideload official TWRP 184.108.40.206-0 installer (found on TWRP website). Reboot recovery
-> For OOS 11 use thise one : https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recovery-11-unofficial-teamwin-recovery-project.4289455/
Link : https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=325945
Yes, Instruction 1 didn't work for me. I applied instruction 2 but after flashing the rom my phone doesn't open then i go to recovery again and format data again and then my phone reboot to system but in pc doesn't get internal storage. What should i need to do now?
I'm confused what part are you stuck on? Are u using the correct twrp for my rom? Did you install it following his instructions? Then did you come back and follow my instructions?Yes, Instruction 1 didn't work for me. I applied instruction 2 but after flashing the rom my phone doesn't open then i go to recovery again and format data again and then my phone reboot to system but in pc doesn't get internal storage. What should i need to do now
have you tried turning on usb debugging and when plugging the phone in, pull down qs and change from charging to file transfer?Sorry for my bad English. I flash the rom with twrp and rom works fine but after installing this rom when i connected to my phone to laptop. Laptop doesn't recognized phone internal storage. I can't access my phone storage in laptop but otg works fine.
I think i followed the all procedured.
Issue is with source for me. I shouldn't have to struggle to make built in features work.
Will be full time ssos and descendant when a12 fully releases
Not sure why you're overcomplicating things, boot.img is available for download on DotOS website, both for vanilla and GApps variants.
read the thread, besides the qualcomm dumps which has been solved just by updating kernels. this is the most bug ridden source ive used. And my partners 7, and 7t devs agreed so we dropped support today. its just not worth my free time to fight with a half baked rom. and i didnt take offense or see you blaming me. i was just giving my reasoning behind dropping dot
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.