• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

sk266186

Jul 27, 2019
Chandigarh
Rom Installation Step

Can anyone tell me the complete installation step of ROM in Nord and share the recovery link. There is slot a and b in recovery dont know what to do next and how to install it.
Please help me with this.

oopps24

Feb 26, 2016
Error! ROM cant be flash over sideload!What can i do?

Edit: ok i fixed it with msm tool and flashed recovery and rom.

Last edited:

CJMax

Nov 4, 2013
with the latest build, the fingerprint sensor has now stopped working completely for me. The sensor backlight is now green when I put my finger on, it used to be white.

*Edit: interestingly, the sensor now seems to work quite well if I have night light enabled which did not work with the pervious build.

Last edited:

CJMax

Nov 4, 2013
Safety net check won't pass with the latest build, even after flashing magisk and installing magisk hide. Therefore, Netflix won't install. It used to work out of the box with the previous builds, am I missing something?

Sorry, my bad, had a wrong magisk setting. Thank you for your great work, I will send a donation asap!

Last edited:

rusmatica

Nov 17, 2013
Just flashed the ROM. Really content with it! Couple of questions;

- I can't find a Clone or Parallels function for apps. Is this not present?
- Does anyone have instructions on how to flash Magisk for this rom? Tried the generic instructions for Oxygen but that leaves me with a non booting ROM(stuck on load screen with Google logo)

Thanks!

pugoless20

Dec 5, 2020
nice battery..up for this hope to fix the other bugs..tnx

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201207-091046607.jpg
    Screenshot_20201207-091046607.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Screenshot_20201207-091030582.jpg
    Screenshot_20201207-091030582.jpg
    218.9 KB · Views: 170

arturomb

Jan 3, 2014
Madrid
Just flashed the ROM. Really content with it! Couple of questions;

- I can't find a Clone or Parallels function for apps. Is this not present?
- Does anyone have instructions on how to flash Magisk for this rom? Tried the generic instructions for Oxygen but that leaves me with a non booting ROM(stuck on load screen with Google logo)

Thanks!
Needs flash magisk.zip in recovery. You don't need flash a magiskboot to have magisk installed, because I think that this method it's only for stock

pugoless20

Dec 5, 2020
i dont any nfc devices here

the fingerprint not regconize i need to use pin code
and the camera always error if you go to the settings
hope theres an update tnx

rusmatica

Nov 17, 2013
Couple more bugs to report:

- Audio doesn't switch to car speakers when plugged in via usb to audio jack cable
- Gcam crashes either at start up or when switching to selfie cam. Wiping data of app fixes it temporarily.

Requested feature:
- Cloning apps like OOS. Can't use two Whatsapp apps now.

Top Liked Posts