• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord
Couple more bugs to report:

- Audio doesn't switch to car speakers when plugged in via usb to audio jack cable
- Gcam crashes either at start up or when switching to selfie cam. Wiping data of app fixes it temporarily.

Requested feature:
- Cloning apps like OOS. Can't use two Whatsapp apps now.
1. Not rom issue.
2. Will take a look.

Your requests will never be added. This is PixelExperience not OnePlus Experience or Feature Experience.

CJMax

Nov 4, 2013
I'm still wondering about the finger print issue. It used to work okay-ish with normal screen settings. In the current build, it works quite well but only in night light mode. Other people seem to report the opposite.

Could this be due to skin tone differences? I've got light skin, maybe the settings need to be adapted to match the skin tone?

alefdr

Jan 2, 2019
Arnova8G2 gcam mod V8 (lastests betas) Stuck... Wont working... what could be the problem ? Currently I install the plus version of the rom.

thank you in advance especially for the beautiful and much appreciated work you are doing 🙏

Sarim17A

Feb 19, 2020
Has the ROM been discontinued for Nord , as in it won't be updated anymore?! I'm asking since I saw it said discontinued on the pixel experience site . Please someone let me know. Thanks .

Reactions: Allu585

mongaidsd

Jan 15, 2021
I cant download pixel experience rom from their website. I've tried on google chrome, brave on mobile And Microsoft edge, chrome, and Firefox on laptop, but always getting the same result. It loads back to the download.pixelexperience.org page.

Anyone else that is facing the same problem ? Can someone please send me the link for PixelExperience_Plus_avicii-10.0-20201120-1746-OFFICIAL.zip ?

mongaidsd

Jan 15, 2021
I've installed this rom and it looks great but the only downside is that Google Play Store is acting strange because it doesn't seem to remember my purchased apps and not showing any updates. I tried to install a different rom and play store was able to recognize my purchased apps and show updates properly. Any ideas?

onikwuthkro

May 15, 2017
I just installed it, it is almost perfect save for the following:

Screenshot_20210202-232141.png

The bottom message below fingerprint icon is a bit misplaced. The fingerprint icon also misplaces when screen is turned off.

2. I honestly don't know why, but my carrier's APN randomly disappears for no reason. I use Wifi, HTTPS proxy and VPN to access internet. I think it may be related to disabling Wifi when on VPN. Anyway, my APN randomly disappears and then I had to reset it to default for it to work again.

Top Liked Posts