• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

culjonito

Oct 4, 2019
Thanks for Android 11! Well done!

Is there a setting in this ROM to swap the navigation buttons? (switch recent apps and back button)?
I have not found the setting.

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord
Forgot to post here yesterday

PixelExperience 11 Beta for OnePlus Nord is now out.
Changelog:
* Android 11 duh
* Too much more

Note:
* Face Unlock is not available yet.
* This ROM is using prebuilt stock kernel for now since OnePlus hasn't released kernel source for OxygenOS 11 yet.
* Double tap to wake and offscreen gestures and disabled for now. (Will be available once OnePlus Releases kernel source for OxygenOS 11)

culjonito

Oct 4, 2019
What is the exact install process if coming from another Csuctom ROM? 'Cause I get an error in PIxelRecovery when trying to sideload the room

It really couldn't be easier than with OnePlus:

If you are coming from another custom rom, your bootloader is already unlocked. In this case, you can skip the point "Unlock the bootloader" and start at "Booting a custom recovery using fastboot".
IMPORTANT: Before you start you have to enable the developer options and activate USB debugging.

Just to be on the safe side, here are the links to the current files:
PE Recovery

PE ROM (Android 11)

Reactions: lekiaM
Feb 1, 2012
Kastrup
It really couldn't be easier than with OnePlus:

If you are coming from another custom rom, your bootloader is already unlocked. In this case, you can skip the point "Unlock the bootloader" and start at "Booting a custom recovery using fastboot".

Hmm, I'b booting PixelRecovery, start Apply Update, Apply from ADB, and do the ./adb sideload Pixel.....Zip
In the PixelEperience Recevory I get:
'Error applying update: 7 (ErrorCode::kInstallDeviceOpenError)
E:Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)'

culjonito

Oct 4, 2019
Hmm, I'b booting PixelRecovery, start Apply Update, Apply from ADB, and do the ./adb sideload Pixel.....Zip
In the PixelEperience Recevory I get:
'Error applying update: 7 (ErrorCode::kInstallDeviceOpenError)
E:Error in /sideload/package.zip (status 1)'
You have to select Factory Reset and then Format data / factory reset before you click "Apply Update"..
Have you done that?

Feb 1, 2012
Kastrup
You have to select Factory Reset and then Format data / factory reset before you click "Apply Update"..
Have you done that?
I'm not sure (i know that sounds crazy). I were runing my own PixelExperience 11 build (from before the 3rd of February 2021) and that worked just fine. When i tried this build or my own from the 3rd og February and beon, i got this problem. Then i read that I needed to be on OxygenOS 11 Beta on both slots. I have not installed Beta 3.
So I'm not that keen on doing another factory reset. But I might try it this weekend

vocoderism

Sep 5, 2012
Milan
I'm not sure (i know that sounds crazy). I were runing my own PixelExperience 11 build (from before the 3rd of February 2021) and that worked just fine. When i tried this build or my own from the 3rd og February and beon, i got this problem. Then i read that I needed to be on OxygenOS 11 Beta on both slots. I have not installed Beta 3.
So I'm not that keen on doing another factory reset. But I might try it this weekend
So prerequisite Is ti have beta oxygen11 installare before?
In this case Is It not possibile to install over custom rom?

vocoderism

Sep 5, 2012
Milan
No Way to install zip.i have beta 3 on all slots.with stock recovery or twrp or pe recovery and Aldo lineare recovery with sideload i received Always dame error.zip failed
Someone has installerà this build and stare steps or proble Is on build?

CcrShakya

Feb 18, 2020
OnePlus 9R
No Way to install zip.i have beta 3 on all slots.with stock recovery or twrp or pe recovery and Aldo lineare recovery with sideload i received Always dame error.zip failed
Someone has installerà this build and stare steps or proble Is on build?
It worked for me:
Updated stock beta 11 twice, flashed pe recovery, factory reset, then sideloaded pe rom via adb

Reactions: vocoderism

Top Liked Posts