please i have PE normal release installed with vendor of OP beta 2 or 3 i do not remember.to install this buil i need clean or dirty flash ?in addition i need to revert to stock and install OOS11 before cause i receive error on installMarch stable update is out.
* March security patch
* Implemented new Face Unlock, with support for 3rd apps
* Added ability to select custom ringtone for 2nd sim card
* Added support for NTFS/EXFAT on USB Disks and sdcard
* Improved animations when unlocking
* Add support for Bluetooth SBC Dual Channel
* Others improvement.
* Install the build manually from recovery. OTA Update will not work.
Plus edition is also out along with stable March update.
Normal Edition: https://download.pixelexperience.or...rience_avicii-11.0-20210310-2036-OFFICIAL.zip
Plus Edition: https://download.pixelexperience.or...e_Plus_avicii-11.0-20210310-1331-OFFICIAL.zip
If you want Widevine L1 on Unlocked Bootloader follow the instructions below.
1. Flash OOS 10 or OOS 11 OB2.
2. Lock bootloader.
3. Update to OOS 11 Stable or OB3/OB4 using OTA (Not Local Upgrade or Oxygen Updater. Wait for the update to show up in system updates).
4. Unlock Bootloader.
5. Viola, you have L1.
If you like my work and would like to contribute to my server costs you can donate to me on following.
UPI: [email protected]
can you give me flash instruction i receive error with twrp .you was in stock oos 11 on both slots and?i flashed the plus version yesterday and everything is stable and so smooth.Face lock is dope this is the best rom for nord The battery is super durable .
PS ** It's funny that a small bunch of developers can create such a stable software, and a huge company like OnePlus fails to do that!
i prefer do a clean flash so format everything before adb sideload
Actually, after the OTA got downloaded and installed, it showed a pop-up with reboot button.