[ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread
I have another question and would be very grateful if you could check it out.
Could you download the Filmic Pro Evaluator (Free App) and send a screenshot/report if all cams are displayed inside the evaluator?
Not familiar with the application, but it doubles the settings for Ultra Wide and Selfie Wide. I have attached two (2) screenshots. Hopefully that's what you are after 🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210502-214608_FiLMiC_Pro_Evaluator.png
    Screenshot_20210502-214608_FiLMiC_Pro_Evaluator.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 440
  • Screenshot_20210502-214601_FiLMiC_Pro_Evaluator.png
    Screenshot_20210502-214601_FiLMiC_Pro_Evaluator.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 447
Last edited:
Reactions: tterrafan

tterrafan

• Apr 16, 2014
    Not familiar with the application, but it doubles the settings for Ultra Wide and Selfie Wide. I have attached two (2) screenshots. Hopefully that's what you are after 🙏
    View attachment 5297535View attachment 5297537
    Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for your fast reply and help!

Nice to see that 3rd party apps detect all cams in PE.

I'm really struggling between switching to PE or staying on OOS10 with the 2x Zoom-function. Damn xD

tterrafan

• Apr 16, 2014
    Sorry for all my questions related to the camera functionalities on PE. I'm just really dependent on these.

Does anyone know if I can manually install the OOS Stock Camera app onto Pixel Experience or tested it? There are APKs on apkmirror but I don't know If it's possible to install them on a custom Rom.

and the gallery needed by the camera app:

Sorry for all my questions related to the camera functionalities on PE. I'm just really dependent on these.

Does anyone know if I can manually install the OOS Stock Camera app onto Pixel Experience or tested it? There are APKs on apkmirror but I don't know If it's possible to install them on a custom Rom.

and the gallery needed by the camera app:
    I was not able to install either. The installation finished with "...app not installed..." I will try to sideload using a different method, but a bit tight on time tonight.

Reactions: tterrafan

tterrafan

• Apr 16, 2014
    I was not able to install either. The installation finished with "...app not installed..." I will try to sideload using a different method, but a bit tight on time tonight.
    Hey that's okay, but thanks for your reply!

According to apk mirror, it can only be manually installed as system App (since the apk signature prevents simply installing it)

Mike1029

Oct 15, 2016
    I am not sure if this is even possible to alter, but the only issue with pixel experience or any other custom rom for that matter is that it keeps the plain low quality haptics, so the response is not as tight as it is in oos, noticeable the most while typing. Its impressive that haptics can be so precisely tuned with just software.

Hey that's okay, but thanks for your reply!

According to apk mirror, it can only be manually installed as system App (since the apk signature prevents simply installing it)
    Sorry for the late reply. I have not been able to test this out as I'm doing some work that requires me to be on a "...non-rooted..." device. Any one else who is rooted that can test out installing these two (2) applications as a system app?

Can someone tell me how to enable double tap to wake and off screen..plzz
    Double tap to sleep is available from the settings menu. However, double tap to wake is not possible due to issues on the kernel source released by OnePlus. The Pixel Experience developers had to choose between double tap to wake or NFC and it was decided to prioritize NFC in the official channel.

Chetanjain18

May 10, 2021
    Haptic Feedback is not playing good in Pixel Experience. I'm getting a vibration when typing on g-board instead of Haptic feedback. I know Haptics are working like while sliding down the notification bar and some places more.
    I am so used to haptic while typing and this vibration is very annoying.
    Please let me know if there's a way to turn haptic feedback while typing.

Reactions: Mike1029

Chetanjain18

May 10, 2021
    Haptic Feedback is not playing good in Pixel Experience. I'm getting a vibration when typing on g-board instead of Haptic feedback. I know Haptics are working like while sliding down the notification bar and some places more.
    I am so used to haptic while typing and this vibration is very annoying.
    Please let me know if there's a way to turn haptic feedback while typing.
    Update : Do if you turn your gboard haptic strength to system default, this will return haptic feedback while typing instead of vibration. That's good but.
    But I think there's no way to control the haptic motor strength ? Maybe dev can work on this resolve this

weather260296

May 28, 2018
    Is there a way to go back to oxygen os after installing lineage os. I am on lineage recovery and the official ROM doesn't seem to work when I flash it. Any help is appreciated!

TheSSJ

• Feb 25, 2010
    Is there a way to go back to oxygen os after installing lineage os. I am on lineage recovery and the official ROM doesn't seem to work when I flash it. Any help is appreciated!

sarveshdhiman

Aug 22, 2017
    OnePlus Nord
    I have been using this custom ROM in the past and loving it. Now I'm looking to installing it on my nord but I have a few questions and I'll be really grateful if someone can clarify.
    1. Do I lose the widevine L1 certification after only unlocking bootloader and flashing ROM (not rooting)? Can I get it back?
    2. How stable is it?
    3. Can I use some other recovery (like twrp) to flash this rom? What are the advantages of using PE recovery over something like TWRP?
    4. Can I use all lenses in GCam or will I stay stuck with main camera like in OOS11?
    5. Is it possible to go back to Oxygen OS 11 and lock the bootloader again? Will I get the widevine certification back if I do so?

I have been using this custom ROM in the past and loving it. Now I'm looking to installing it on my nord but I have a few questions and I'll be really grateful if someone can clarify.
    1. Do I lose the widevine L1 certification after only unlocking bootloader and flashing ROM (not rooting)? Can I get it back?
    2. How stable is it?
    3. Can I use some other recovery (like twrp) to flash this rom? What are the advantages of using PE recovery over something like TWRP?
    4. Can I use all lenses in GCam or will I stay stuck with main camera like in OOS11?
    5. Is it possible to go back to Oxygen OS 11 and lock the bootloader again? Will I get the widevine certification back if I do so?
    1. Only Widevine L3 is possible with Pixel Experience.
    2. Daily driver stability.
    3. You should be able to use TWRP but the developers recommend using the dedicated Pixel Experience Recovery. I have not had any issues using Pixel Experience Recovery and can also be used for sideloading.
    4. See the Camera Overview [Link Here]
    5. You can revert to stock anytime and restore Widevine L1 certification. Follow the the instructions from this thread [Link Here]

Last edited:

JC.89

• Mar 7, 2018
    Hi guys, I need for help about installation PE 11 + ROM.
    I'm currently on 11.1.1.2 stable ROM both a/b, i've already unlock the bootloader but i can't sideload ROM via PE 11 + recovery.
    other commands like adb devices - adb reboot bootloader - fastboot devices and others works properly, but when i try to sideload the rom nothing happens, only a CMD message 'read pexxxxxx.zip' and 'can't load pexxxxxx.zip'. I've already try to re-download ROM on website, but download Is ok.
    Any idea to fix this issue? Where am I wrong?

Thanks

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts