• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

sarveshdhiman

Aug 22, 2017
OnePlus Nord
I have this small issue where when I use my bluetooth earphones (sony WI XB400) and play a video on YouTube, the audio gets stuck the amount it was at when I started YouTube, and it can only either change or be at mute. To temporarily fix it I have to play some music on Spotify then change volume and then pause Spotify and play the video. But then when I play another video I have to do it all over again to be able to change volume. It only happens in youtube. Sometimes it also happens even when audio is playing on speakers.

Oberd

May 28, 2021
OnePlus Nord
New builds are out.
Normal: https://download.pixelexperience.or...rience_avicii-11.0-20210423-0639-OFFICIAL.zip
Plus: https://download.pixelexperience.or...e_Plus_avicii-11.0-20210423-0638-OFFICIAL.zip

Changelog:
For both editions:
* April security patch
* Updated translations
* Improved face unlock
* Performance and stability improvements
* Improved Haptics
* Fixed HDR in Netflix for a few Lucky people that have L1.

Plus Edition Only:
* Introduce anti flicker mode in LiveDisplay

If you like my work and would like to contribute to my server costs you can donate to me on following.

Paypal: https://paypal.me/KakatkarAkshay
UPI: [email protected]

when will oneplus release a new kernel source with double tap to wake? how long will it take for a stable version of PE with this functionality once the working kernel is released?

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord
when will oneplus release a new kernel source with double tap to wake? how long will it take for a stable version of PE with this functionality once the working kernel is released?
First question is seriously dumb. I don't work for OnePlus neither do I represent OnePlus in any way shape or form so asking me that is useless. You should ask them. For 2nd question it depends on how busy I am with my work irl.

Reactions: serithes

Rajdeep C

Apr 14, 2013
Thank you so much developer, flashed the plus version of latest build (04/21) today. Very smooth.

Bugs I am facing:
1) Fingerprint doesn't work after lock in aod.
2) Charging speed is slow (1800 mah vs 4300 mah in stock)
3) No Double tap to wake/sleep.

Oberd

May 28, 2021
OnePlus Nord
A question for the developer of this rom:
if I install the elemental X kernel over this rom, double tap to wake and offscreen gestures Will work? (That kernel has working dt2w and offscreen gestures)
And what about fast charging? It support 30w warp charge?

grubber24

Feb 19, 2013
OnePlus Nord
I want to install this ROM on my Oneplus Nord. Just wanted to ask whether the banking apps and Google Pay work after installing this? I don't want to root my phone and definitely know that installing a custom ROM doesn't mean that the phone is rooted. But still sometimes it breaks functionality of banking apps and also google pay.

cid1001

Jul 4, 2012
I want to install this ROM on my Oneplus Nord. Just wanted to ask whether the banking apps and Google Pay work after installing this? I don't want to root my phone and definitely know that installing a custom ROM doesn't mean that the phone is rooted. But still sometimes it breaks functionality of banking apps and also google pay.
I installed this and my halifax banking app worked just fine. No issues faced at all. I wasn't rooted.

grubber24

Feb 19, 2013
OnePlus Nord
I have installed the ROM successfully. Everything including google pay is working perfectly. However only the ambient display is not working whenever any notification arrives. I have kept the AOD off. Any help on this?

Alpakabra

Jun 11, 2021
Google Pixel 2 XL
I really love this Rom. It's just way better than what One Plus does with oxygen Os. Also, really cool that you can relock the bootloader. The only thing that really bugs me is that the fingerprint sensor doesn't work sometimes.
Hopefully this get fixed in another update

grubber24

Feb 19, 2013
OnePlus Nord
I encountered a very small bug related to the charging time indicator. Although the phone charges fast enough, the time remaining to full charge shows minimum 1 day and a few more hours to full charge. Hope the developers consider this and the fingerprint scanner issue in to be fixed in the next update. Screenshot attached for reference.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210612-142539_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210612-142539_Settings.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Screenshot_20210612-142548_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20210612-142548_Settings.png
    190.7 KB · Views: 97

deepudeepu99

Jul 1, 2019
Is there any way to get widevine L1 through root?

EDIT: never mind, just flashed and I don't know how but I've seen other users report them having L3 but I'm having L1 (Netflix FHD + HDR supported) despite being rooted.

Also a major bug I noticed, Camera quality on third party apps are horrible, on Snapchat for example, the viewfinder gives much sharper image than the image you get after capturing (due to extensive noise reduction applied). This also happens on instagram, whatsapp, etc pretty much all other apps that's not camera dedicated.

This was a major issue I remember existed in early builds of OOS 10 when they launched the phone but fixed it later.

I also managed to get DT2W working with stormbreaker kernel, worked like a charm. (Note that NFC stopped working, so just leaving it here for people who wants to exchange these features.)

Performance wise I feel like it's much better than OOS, kudos on that.

Last edited:

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord
New build is out:
Download Here

Changelog:
* Update kernel from OOS 11.1.1.3
* Update vendor from OOS 11.1.1.3
* Update firmware from OOS 11.1.1.3
* June security patch
* Updated translations
* Updated gapps
* Improved Face Unlock
* Minor bug fixes

Plus version exclusive:
* Introduced App Lock
* Introduced per-app volume control
* Improved power menu customization

If you like my work and would like to contribute to my server costs you can donate to me on following.

grubber24

Feb 19, 2013
OnePlus Nord
New build is out:
Download Here

Changelog:
* Update kernel from OOS 11.1.1.3
* Update vendor from OOS 11.1.1.3
* Update firmware from OOS 11.1.1.3
* June security patch
* Updated translations
* Updated gapps
* Improved Face Unlock
* Minor bug fixes

Plus version exclusive:
* Introduced App Lock
* Introduced per-app volume control
* Improved power menu customization

Thank you for this. Can we update through the system OTA? Or does it involve a clean flash?

schuettecarsten

Jan 27, 2017
New build is out:
Download Here

Thank you for your work!

I tried to build PixelExperience myself and followed the steps here:

I finally ended up in some errors when running `lunch aosp_avicii-userdebug` command:

Code:
[email protected]:~/android/pe$ lunch aosp_avicii-userdebug
In file included from build/make/core/config.mk:291:
In file included from build/make/core/envsetup.mk:266:
build/make/core/product_config.mk:155: error: Can not locate config makefile for product "aosp_avicii".
10:10:53 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
Device avicii not found. Attempting to retrieve device repository from PixelExperience-Devices Github (http://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices).
Found repository: device_oneplus_avicii
Checking branch info
Calculated revision: eleven-plus
Adding dependency:
Repository: device_oneplus_avicii
Branch: eleven-plus
Remote: pixel-devices
Path: device/oneplus/avicii

Syncing repository to retrieve project.
Fetching: 100% (1/1), done in 8.825s
Garbage collecting: 100% (1/1), done in 0.005s
repo sync has finished successfully.
Repository synced!
Looking for dependencies
Adding dependencies to manifest

Adding dependency:
Repository: LineageOS/android_device_oneplus_common
Branch: lineage-18.1
Remote: github
Path: device/oneplus/common

Adding dependency:
Repository: kernel_oneplus_sm7250
Branch: eleven
Remote: pixel-devices
Path: kernel/oneplus/sm7250

Adding dependency:
Repository: vendor_oneplus_avicii
Remote: pixel-devices-blobs
Path: vendor/oneplus/avicii

Adding dependency:
Repository: vendor_oneplus_avicii-vendor
Path: vendor/oneplus/avicii-vendor

Adding dependency:
Repository: vendor_oneplus-firmware
Path: vendor/oneplus/firmware

Syncing dependencies
Fetching: 20% (1/5) vendor_oneplus-firmwareerror: Cannot fetch vendor_oneplus_avicii-vendor from https://gitlab.pixelexperience.org/android/vendor-blobs/vendor_oneplus_avicii-vendor
Fetching: 100% (5/5), done in 16m32.675s
Garbage collecting: 100% (5/5), done in 0.021s
error: Cannot fetch vendor_oneplus_avicii-vendor from https://gitlab.pixelexperience.org/android/vendor-blobs/vendor_oneplus_avicii-vendor
Fetching: 100% (1/1), done in 6m24.258s
Garbage collecting: 100% (1/1), done in 0.007s
Updating files: 100% (69380/69380), done.
error: Cannot checkout vendor_oneplus_avicii-vendor: ManifestInvalidRevisionError: revision eleven in vendor_oneplus_avicii-vendor not found
error: in `sync --force-sync --no-tags --current-branch --no-clone-bundle device/oneplus/common kernel/oneplus/sm7250 vendor/oneplus/avicii vendor/oneplus/avicii-vendor vendor/oneplus/firmware`: revision eleven in vendor_oneplus_avicii-vendor not found
Looking for dependencies
device/oneplus/common has no additional dependencies.
Looking for dependencies
kernel/oneplus/sm7250 has no additional dependencies.
Looking for dependencies
vendor/oneplus/avicii has no additional dependencies.
Looking for dependencies
vendor/oneplus/avicii-vendor has no additional dependencies.
Looking for dependencies
vendor/oneplus/firmware has no additional dependencies.
Done
In file included from build/make/core/envsetup.mk:277:
build/make/core/board_config.mk:540: error: If TARGET_COPY_OUT_ODM is 'odm', either BOARD_PREBUILT_ODMIMAGE or BOARD_ODMIMAGE_FILE_SYSTEM_TYPE must be set.
10:34:19 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1
In file included from build/make/core/envsetup.mk:277:
build/make/core/board_config.mk:540: error: If TARGET_COPY_OUT_ODM is 'odm', either BOARD_PREBUILT_ODMIMAGE or BOARD_ODMIMAGE_FILE_SYSTEM_TYPE must be set.
10:34:21 dumpvars failed with: exit status 1

** Don't have a product spec for: 'aosp_avicii'
** Do you have the right repo manifest?

Any ideas how to fix this?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts