[ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

grubber24

Feb 19, 2013
OnePlus Nord
@KakatkarAkshay thank you for releasing the latest build and keeping this project alive for the nord. Huge respect! The ROM works perfectly now barring 1 thing which i guess has always been a problem even on OOS. The wifi is slowing down when bluetooth is turned on and connected to my headphones. I dont know if this is a problem with the default kernel or the device itself. Hope it gets resolved in the future builds.

Thanks a lot!

Reactions: Sarim17A

grubber24

Feb 19, 2013
OnePlus Nord
I'd want to say that i don't want to unlock directly the phone but stay in the lockscreen.
Then there is this option under face unlock settings. It omly allows you to swipe 1st and then unlock using your face. The earlier option to skip lockscreen seems to be removed in this build.
Screenshot_20210622-211947_Settings.png

Nemesis_03

Jun 22, 2021
The AOD tile looks broken.AOD stays turned on even after turning it off from the the tile.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210623-010720_Chrome.png
    Screenshot_20210623-010720_Chrome.png
    77.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

jerryhou85

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2010
China
Google Pixel 2 XL
Apple iPhone 12
Dear all,
I have to remove some off topic posts from this thread as they contain incorrect information. Please take note that when you post comments, be civil to others. Developers are spending their own time to make things better and they deserve everyone's respects.

If you see rules breaking comments or some troll user, please report to moderator team quickly. We have bigger hammer for them. :D

Jerry
Forum Moderator

Nemesis_03

Jun 22, 2021
Can someone confirm if the screen recording feature is working or not with the notch behaviour turned to 'hidden'? Because I can't get it to work.And system ui often crashes a bit after I receive the message "Error starting screen recording"

Note:This only happens when I turn the notch behaviour to 'hidden'

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210623-100315_Pixel_Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20210623-100315_Pixel_Launcher.png
    616.9 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

DinethIrusha

Jul 11, 2014
FreeCity
OnePlus Nord
Appreciation.
Sir @KakatkarAkshay you are the man!
I have been using this ROM for 18 hours now so far I'm satisfied with your work.I'm so happy you made this official Pixel Experience and still supporting this cheers for you! I'll definitely donate you if you accept.

Furthermore let's break down things for people who are thinking of flashing this ROM

Whats Working :
Literally everything! (That includes banking apps)
I had to install Magisk and do some workaround to fix it too.
I don't give anything about NFC so idk if that works or not.

I have installed OP's kernel StormBreaker as well so far stable.

Whats not working?
Google AR core apps (Measure app) ain't showing up on playstore so had to install manually

Bootloader Lock doesn't work as per optional Instructions.

I have flashed 2001 (Indian) ROM on 2003 (Global) I guess that's the issue?

Double tap to wake up (I really miss this .. hope you can find a workaround for this)

So far hard usage gave 3H for 50% damn..

Keep up the good work sir! And good luck on your studies!!!

Screenshot_20210623-110952_Settings.png

farolf96

Feb 23, 2010
Hi! I think this rom is great! OOS was very bad (under 5hr SoT with latest update) and I was going to sell the phone. I have two questions: how do you root with magisk? I have the recovery of the pixel experience. I have always had xiaomi phones and once I installed a recovery (twrp / orangefox) everything was easier.
How can I install the oos camera? I have the gcam but I would also like the oos camera

Top Liked Posts