• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

syedrhashmi

Jan 27, 2017
Hyderabad
OnePlus Nord
Hello all, i might sound like a noob, but i wanted to know what is the option of "DSU Loader" in Developer settings? Has anybody tried this? I know its like a guest OS on a different partition, but i would like to know if any pixel experience users have tried this and how is it?View attachment 5365667
I have tried it in OOS, it's OOS 12 on an early stage. It's Completely useless.
I don't think you should try it if you are on custom rom.

newstyleeee

Jul 20, 2021
hello, i'm trying to install the rom but i can't, from orangefox i have and error, and from pe recovery i'm trying to sideload but eveR return the same message cannot read pixelexperience... can help me someone plis

thank you

Last edited:

BATVIC

Oct 18, 2014
Sorry for being off-topic...

I tried to build rom for nord, so I added your vendor trees in local manifest and called sync, but vendor trees from gitlab downloads are very slow and after few mins it gets failed.

I tried reducing threads, same issue.

Can you help me @KakatkarAkshay or anyone?

Last edited:

Cruzy12100

Oct 15, 2014
Chennai
OnePlus Nord
Also, where Can I find info on Fast Charging working with this ROM. Have been using so far feels extremely smooth and stable. I also faced an issue with changing the refresh rate. I changed the refresh rate from 90Hz to 60Hz and to confirm I checked in developer options to display the refresh rate and it still says 90Hz. Any explanation as to what I might be doing wrong?

Last edited:

MJ999

Jan 7, 2012
Can someone confirm how to flash kernel on this rom?

I want to flash either Evira or Stormbreaker, I have installed the rom and its perfect

Cruzy12100

Oct 15, 2014
Chennai
OnePlus Nord
Can someone confirm how to flash kernel on this rom?

I want to flash either Evira or Stormbreaker, I have installed the rom and its perfect
If you go to the evira kernel page, they mentioned that you can install this tool FKM (Francois kernel manager). Using that you can install the kernel. Also I believe you can sideload the file normally also but I am not sure.

I myself will be installing the evira kernel for this ROM using the manager app.

Edit: Was able to install the kernel directly from the FKM app. Do take a kernel backup before doing so

Last edited:

Cruzy12100

Oct 15, 2014
Chennai
OnePlus Nord
Screenshot_20210730-212937_Settings.png

Screen time + 2 hrs of calling. Using Evira kernel. Is this reasonable / acceptable?

Phone is almost a yaer old

jord.mp3

Aug 1, 2021
Hi can someone help please, i'm trying to install the .img file but i'm being told it can't be read, any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Top Liked Posts