I have tried it in OOS, it's OOS 12 on an early stage. It's Completely useless.Hello all, i might sound like a noob, but i wanted to know what is the option of "DSU Loader" in Developer settings? Has anybody tried this? I know its like a guest OS on a different partition, but i would like to know if any pixel experience users have tried this and how is it?View attachment 5365667
No I can't. It's your network issueSorry for being off-topic...
I tried to build rom for nord, so I added your vendor trees in local manifest and called sync, but vendor trees from gitlab downloads are very slow and after few mins it gets failed.
I tried reducing threads, same issue.
Can you help me @KakatkarAkshay or anyone?
If you go to the evira kernel page, they mentioned that you can install this tool FKM (Francois kernel manager). Using that you can install the kernel. Also I believe you can sideload the file normally also but I am not sure.
Have you put the zip file in your platform tools folder.
1. Google patched the workaround for safetynet, new workaround has been found so wait for new build. Also this is how it's supposed to be by Google for security so don't complain if it doesn't show up. Once you unlock bootloader safetynet is supposed to fail.I'm on the latest build that fixes the no call on speaker isuue, but I'm still facing a few issues.
1. Netflix app if no longer available on play store for some reason.
2. When recieving calls over bluetooth headset, neither can I hear the other person's voice nor can they hear mine.
3. Screen flickers on lockscreen with fingerprint icon. When unlocking, or when swiping back from Patten input screen.
4. Calling has gotten slow, when I tap the call icon it can take a while before the getting to calls screen.
5. Face unlock was working in the beginning but now has stopped.