• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

grubber24

Feb 19, 2013
OnePlus Nord
I am facing an issue with the screen refresh rate where it does not change to 60hz even when i change it from the display settings. Can anybody confirm if its working on your device so that I can perform a factory reset for it.

karthik143

May 10, 2014
OnePlus Nord
I don't usually post on any forums for ROMs but am posting here because I love this ROM so much.

Been using this ROM on my Nord for a few days now. I just wanna point out two bugs that are kinda annoying. Feel free to let me know if there is a fix for these that I can do myself. If not, I hope these are acknowledged by the maintainer.

1. FOD doesn't respond sometimes when trying to unlock. I have to lock and then wake the device for it work or I have to pull up the pin number pad and swipe it away.

2. Brightness slider sometimes bugs out and goes full bright when adjusting the setting and doesn't respond for a few seconds. As in, the brightness does not change when I move the slider.

Other than these 2 bugs, the ROM has been fantastic to use and a great improvement over OxygenOS in terms of smoothness and responsiveness. And battery life has been great too. I easily get 6 hours of SOT. Bought the phone on launch, so a year old now.

Reactions: Cruzy12100

mRKuolematon

Aug 16, 2021
How do I completely disable animations for this ROM? Using developer options and accessibility options doesn't seem to do the trick completely.
Screenshot_20210816-212319_Settings.png
Screenshot_20210816-212303_Settings.png

DerGraf1997

Oct 22, 2012
Hi, first of all thanks for the ROM. Battery life and performance are spot on.

However, I have a problem with intermittent drops of incoming calls. If VoLTE is enabled, some calls will not come through. Someone told me they got "Server unavailable" while trying to call me, and only me. Today I received two mailbox texts but had no indication of any incoming call whatsoever. Carrier is Telekom Germany. I disabled VoLTE now but it's hard to test as the two other phones I have on hand can trigger an incoming call to the device no problem.

Does anyone have an idea what might be going on?

Edit: A test call from the person who got the "Server unavailable" message yielded positive results with VoLTE disabled

Last edited:

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord
New Build is out.
Download :- here

Changelog:-
1. Switched to Source Built Vendor.
2. Included Google Camera.
3. Updated Firmware to OOS 11.1.5.5
4. Updated Kernel to OOS 11.1.5.5
5. August security patch
6. Translations updated
7. Minor bug fixes

NOTE: Clean Flash is necessary to update from last build.

If you like my work and would like to contribute to my server costs you can donate to me on following.

Paypal: https://paypal.me/KakatkarAkshay
UPI: [email protected]

vocoderism

Sep 5, 2012
Milan
New Build is out.
Download :- here

Changelog:-
1. Switched to Source Built Vendor.
2. Included Google Camera.
3. Updated Firmware to OOS 11.1.5.5
4. Updated Kernel to OOS 11.1.5.5
5. August security patch
6. Translations updated
7. Minor bug fixes

NOTE: Clean Flash is necessary to update from last build.

If you like my work and would like to contribute to my server costs you can donate to me on following.

Paypal: https://paypal.me/KakatkarAkshay
UPI: [email protected]
hi sorry but i updated to latest build anc format data from pxl recovery .wifi seems broken can you check please ?

Top Liked Posts