Thank you very much for bug fix but I came across another issue
Update to latest build
Its solved and working properly in the new build
1. Google patched the workaround for safetynet, new workaround has been found so wait for new build. Also this is how it's supposed to be by Google for security so don't complain if it doesn't show up. Once you unlock bootloader safetynet is supposed to fail.I'm on the latest build that fixes the no call on speaker isuue, but I'm still facing a few issues.
1. Netflix app if no longer available on play store for some reason.
2. When recieving calls over bluetooth headset, neither can I hear the other person's voice nor can they hear mine.
3. Screen flickers on lockscreen with fingerprint icon. When unlocking, or when swiping back from Patten input screen.
4. Calling has gotten slow, when I tap the call icon it can take a while before the getting to calls screen.
5. Face unlock was working in the beginning but now has stopped.