• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

slumpypump

Sep 6, 2021
Hello, since flashing the ROM I have encountered Qualcomm CrashDump mode 3 times in less than a week. What can be the issue?
Sorry, I am new to this.
Thank you.

cid1001

Jul 4, 2012
The newest build from September has this also resolved the fingerprint problem? When in apps it does not recognise the finger print. It seems like the overlay of the icon does not line up with where the fingerprint scanner under the screen is.

Reactions: nemanja066

francois95

Oct 23, 2015
On my terminal with 20210715 build, I can install 20210904 build without hard reset according to update system, however, I would have to hard reset my phone to install 20210831. Is it a mistake on today's build or is it normal?

atulpandey82l

Apr 1, 2014
OnePlus Nord
New Build is out.
Download :- here

Changelog:-
1. Fixed Speaker during call

If you like my work and would like to contribute to my server costs you can donate to me on following.

Paypal: https://paypal.me/KakatkarAkshay
UPI: [email protected]
Thank you very much for bug fix but I came across another issue
Microphone function is not working in Google meet Both phone mic or external, it shows mic is on but no one can hear me speaking

Bugs & missing features :-
Screen recorder
Recorder app ( live transcribe not functional)
Significant Delay in receiving text message (OTP Etc) on sim 2 if sim 1 internet is on

Last edited:

Snake0437

Jan 9, 2016
Found a problem: during a voice call, the speakerphone function is not working. When it's ON, then there is no sound at all, and looks like the microphone is also switching OF, because on the other side people also can't hear me.

sarveshdhiman

Aug 22, 2017
OnePlus Nord
I'm on the latest build that fixes the no call on speaker isuue, but I'm still facing a few issues.
1. Netflix app if no longer available on play store for some reason.
2. When recieving calls over bluetooth headset, neither can I hear the other person's voice nor can they hear mine.
3. Screen flickers on lockscreen with fingerprint icon. When unlocking, or when swiping back from Patten input screen.
4. Calling has gotten slow, when I tap the call icon it can take a while before the getting to calls screen.
5. Face unlock was working in the beginning but now has stopped.

KakatkarAkshay

Recognized Developer
Feb 16, 2020
OnePlus 8 Pro
OnePlus Nord
I'm on the latest build that fixes the no call on speaker isuue, but I'm still facing a few issues.
1. Netflix app if no longer available on play store for some reason.
2. When recieving calls over bluetooth headset, neither can I hear the other person's voice nor can they hear mine.
3. Screen flickers on lockscreen with fingerprint icon. When unlocking, or when swiping back from Patten input screen.
4. Calling has gotten slow, when I tap the call icon it can take a while before the getting to calls screen.
5. Face unlock was working in the beginning but now has stopped.
1. Google patched the workaround for safetynet, new workaround has been found so wait for new build. Also this is how it's supposed to be by Google for security so don't complain if it doesn't show up. Once you unlock bootloader safetynet is supposed to fail.
2. Will check.
3. Blame OnePlus for broken kernel source due to which I can't modify kernel.
4. Nothing to do with build.
5. It works just fine it's your lighting issue.

Reactions: nemanja066

AnjanB

Dec 7, 2020
Can this be flashed using TWRP? Because while side loading through Pixel Experience recovery, it repeatedly gives me `cannot read` error. I have tried everything from changing directory to changing drivers and all, nothing helped.

Nvm it worked on a different pc, great ROM btw.

Last edited:

atulpandey82l

Apr 1, 2014
OnePlus Nord
Can this menu be simplified
Screenshot_20210916-103226_Settings.png

Hoka-Hey

Jul 31, 2014
Can't download, not the rom not the recovery file ????
I get this message:

"This site can’t provide a secure connection​

link.eu1.storjshare.io sent an invalid response.

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR"

MichalOliwer

May 20, 2017
Hi,
I recently downloaded and installed this rom on my phone, it's great but the clock is not lined up with the front cameras. Is there a way I could fix that?
Thanks in advance!

Top Liked Posts