PixelExperience for OnePlus Nord [avicii]
What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 10.0
Sound / vibration
90 Hz Display refresh rate
Google Play System Update
You tell me
Download from PixelExperience Website
Liked my work? Give me a beer
Help with project translation
Our Telegram channel
- Android OS version: 10.0.0_r41
- Security patch level: August 2020
- Build author/Device Maintainer: CryllicBuster273
- Kernel: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/kernel_oneplus_avicii
- Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
- ROM Developer: jhenrique09
PixelExperience, ROM for the OnePlus Nord
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest OOS
Based On: AOSP
Current Beta Version: 10
Beta Release Date: 2020-08-21
Last Updated 2020-08-29
For now use the pixel recovery for pixel romsI want to flash the latest version. As I was browsing the whole thread i found this question twice - which recovery is to be used Pixel or TWRP?
I did not find a clear answer. Please will someone who has flashed this ROM be kind enough to let me know about this.
1. Google patched the workaround for safetynet, new workaround has been found so wait for new build. Also this is how it's supposed to be by Google for security so don't complain if it doesn't show up. Once you unlock bootloader safetynet is supposed to fail.I'm on the latest build that fixes the no call on speaker isuue, but I'm still facing a few issues.
1. Netflix app if no longer available on play store for some reason.
2. When recieving calls over bluetooth headset, neither can I hear the other person's voice nor can they hear mine.
3. Screen flickers on lockscreen with fingerprint icon. When unlocking, or when swiping back from Patten input screen.
4. Calling has gotten slow, when I tap the call icon it can take a while before the getting to calls screen.
5. Face unlock was working in the beginning but now has stopped.