• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

joshndroid

Jun 22, 2011
I was disappointed to see Facebook, Netflix and Amazon pre-installed on the official OnePlus firmware. This is a great rom.
Is anyone else having trouble with fingerprint sensor?

I don't have too much of an issue with sensor. I find that it works better if slower on the sensor area

Can you tell me the process for going back to stock?

I had to use the msm tool. This got me back to fully stock and I flashed back up to latest from there https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-nord/how-to/opnord-unbrick-tool-to-restore-device-t4148415

rohanmallya

Apr 2, 2019
I was disappointed to see Facebook, Netflix and Amazon pre-installed on the official OnePlus firmware. This is a great rom.
Is anyone else having trouble with fingerprint sensor?

Yes, I am having intermittent issues with the fingerprint sensor. I noticed that the sensor fails to recognise the fingerprint in dark conditions when my phone brightness is low. It could be just my device or a incorrect correlation from my end.

ZeroX666x

Feb 16, 2011
camera bug

Hello, i updated Yesterday to the Sep. Security Patch Update.
Btw. Great Work

But when i disable the Location added to Pic. The complete camera App Crashes constantly.. camera is unusable. Tried with multiple Cam apps

GtwTyCR.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus Nord [avicii]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration
90 Hz Display refresh rate
Call Audio
VoLTE
Alert Slider

Known issues
Google Play System Update
You tell me

Installation Instructions
Download from PixelExperience Website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
PixelExperience, ROM for the OnePlus Nord

Contributors
CryllicBuster273
Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Latest OOS
Based On: AOSP

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 10
Beta Release Date: 2020-08-21

Created 2020-08-11
Last Updated 2020-08-29

CJMax

Nov 4, 2013
Thanks, I installed the latest version but it's showing a February patch level and system update from September 2019.

*Edit: apparently, that is because I loaded the ARCore Playground magisk module, so everything is fine.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200915-085633780.jpg
    Screenshot_20200915-085633780.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

CJMax

Nov 4, 2013
That's strange! Could you tell me how the build is for you? Smooth? Any major bugs? Fod hit and miss?

It's running fine, really. No stability issues and everything you really need is working. I think all problems have been described here in this thread. It's mainly:
- Only one front and one back camera are working (the main cameras)
- camera app sometimes crashes, can be fixed by clearing the camera app storage or using a different app
- Fingerprint sensor not great
- Google services update not working

M3TALLICA

Nov 14, 2011
Love this rom but went back to stock because fingerprint sensor used to stop working randomly. Looking forward to the next build. Thanks to the devs :)

tamilmad

Jan 14, 2012
Should I use the pixel experience recovery to install or can I use twrp ?

Thats awesome dude....So it is recommended to use pixel recovery to install right ? If yes is it stable as TWRP is not yet stable for Nord.

I want to flash the latest version. As I was browsing the whole thread i found this question twice - which recovery is to be used Pixel or TWRP?

I did not find a clear answer. Please will someone who has flashed this ROM be kind enough to let me know about this.

Thanks

Top Liked Posts