[ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord N10/billie] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

vakwa42

Feb 28, 2021
France
HI,WHERE IS "Flash instruction" .SOMEONE CAN HELP ME TO FIND SIMPLE TUTORIAL?
It is in the first message on page 1
1617639477498.png

Reactions: adammm007

churchner420

Mar 25, 2015
It works. Follow the correct steps. I did it that way and it worked perfectly well.

1. Use the unbrick tool to flash the latest oos version (only this way you will have the latest oos installed in both slots)
2. Then boot and allow bootloader unlocking in dev options
3. Unlock the bootloader
4. (Very important) boot the device into oos again after the bootloader is unlocked and go through the setup until you are on the home screen (if you skip this step some features might not work)
5. Now flash the pe recovery with "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. Boot into recovery, then flash pe from the sdcard, then perform a factory reset and boot into PE

powergo

Sep 12, 2013
Al Muharraq
www.wael.name
Xiaomi Mi 8
It works. Follow the correct steps. I did it that way and it worked perfectly well.

1. Use the unbrick tool to flash the latest oos version (only this way you will have the latest oos installed in both slots)
2. Then boot and allow bootloader unlocking in dev options
3. Unlock the bootloader
4. (Very important) boot the device into oos again after the bootloader is unlocked and go through the setup until you are on the home screen (if you skip this step some features might not work)
5. Now flash the pe recovery with "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. Boot into recovery, then flash pe from the sdcard, then perform a factory reset and boot into PE
Thanks i try in windows 10 but Qualcomm driver didn't work

burnsky

Jan 16, 2021
Today I saw one thing. Vo-Lte pre-installed, but haven't Vo-Wi-fi. There are those here who installed Vo-Wifi on this custom rom yet?

burnsky

Jan 16, 2021
Hello. I need a help. After rebooting my phone froze on the letter G. The phone seems to be pumping something, but a lot of time has passed.

Top Liked Posts