[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [11] [PIXEL EXTENDED 2.3] [VINCE] [23/01/2021]

j_Ser

May 24, 2020
Cool rom, thx!!!

Can you, pls, add an option to remove bottom dash (main screen and etc.) and bottom line (ime select) in gboard?

samsungics1200

May 9, 2013
calapan city
nah just like other roms here are my experiences:
  1. poor performance on all emulator apps like ppsspp citra vmos unlike the stock miui11 rom teekn on this rom i get a 30 fps stuck while sthe stock miui 11 i get full 60 fps with 2x resolution
  2. No vulkan driver need to reflash adreno team moded drivers ended getting error as it identify itself as android 7 need patch for the drivers just lke other roms well i thinks its vendor proble yap defineitely
  3. No built in music player ? do i need to download music from playstore if ican use the built in to save storage
  4. poor performance on some games and need to tweak build.prop for smoother like stock animation speed not a good for gaming just for surfing net still gets lag
Im using the unmodified rom except on number 4 because of the performance my last attempt to fix animation performation is to modify the others are before unmodifed

Dont forget this rom is in permissive and not encrypted unlike miui 11 it is still need a massive optimization if your onto gaming and i wouldnt recommend this see for yourselves due to this bugs some featyres are unstable and useless
If your experiencing problem with sd card android 11 adds new feature called scope storage where they restrict sd card permissions even more
Ill post the game videos and comparison with a newly format rom and stock rom soon!

Last edited:

samsungics1200

May 9, 2013
calapan city
Update : I successfully fix emulation performance now more performance boost with my modified tweaks from stock rom
Update 2: lmao surpassing the stock rom finally fix performance might post the fix it will help all android 9 10 11 who are using the unofficial treble vendor port

Last edited: