• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] [OFFICIAL] [11] [PIXEL EXTENDED 3.0] [VINCE] [18/08/2021]

Search This thread

dynamic_4444

Apr 12, 2012
Hi

Hi I flashed rom but it is stuck google logo only, can you please help?
Same problem, but after i tried reboot. It booted the first time. I set it all up, shifted the data back and just rebooted it and its stuck on G logo since. Any solution? Without wiping data again. Please!!! Shifting data over and over is just annoying 😞
Edit: tried wiping data, system, cache, dalvik(not internal) and flashed rom again. Still not turning on. What is happening. Any help?

Last edited:

richigox

Mar 4, 2015
Garut
Same problem, but after i tried reboot. It booted the first time. I set it all up, shifted the data back and just rebooted it and its stuck on G logo since. Any solution? Without wiping data again. Please!!! Shifting data over and over is just annoying 😞
Edit: tried wiping data, system, cache, dalvik(not internal) and flashed rom again. Still not turning on. What is happening. Any help?
Have you Try replaced your TWRP ? What TWRP are using on your Phone ?

richigox

Mar 4, 2015
Garut
I was using twrp, i tried flashing older builds but phone didn't boot. Eventually, i installed the orangefox recovery and reflashed again. That finally did it. Pretty strange! But it worked🤦🏻‍♂️.
ok Stay calm brother, I was Using this ROM before Last Release ROM, Usually, Custom TWRP decides, try this OrangeFox VR10.0 TWRP Version 3.3.1, this TWRP was used when Flashed PixelExtended_vince-11.0.20210123-1407-OFFICIAL custom ROM work fine.

I hope your problem is solved. (y)

Reactions: dynamic_4444

dynamic_4444

Apr 12, 2012
ok Stay calm brother, I was Using this ROM before Last Release ROM, Usually, Custom TWRP decides, try this OrangeFox VR10.0 TWRP Version 3.3.1, this TWRP was used when Flashed PixelExtended_vince-11.0.20210123-1407-OFFICIAL custom ROM work fine.

Hahaha.... I'm calm brother. Since the problem was solved with flashing other orangefox. Also, Thank you so much. 😌💯

Reactions: richigox

Yidate

Sep 11, 2021

Im trying this TWRP 3.3.1 rn, same problem with me (the phone keeps rebooting and crashing "Android Setup")

richigox

Mar 4, 2015
Garut
Im trying this TWRP 3.3.1 rn, same problem with me (the phone keeps rebooting and crashing "Android Setup")
what you choice when you Wipe in TWRP ?
If you want, try this choice
System, Data, Dalvik, Cache, Internal Storage,
and do this step :

- Back to Lastest Originally ROM from MIUI, using global version stable, if done
- Run system until home as usual, and Check your Fingerprint first before you change to CUSTOM ROM, after that
- change installed TWRP to same version like the one I use ( TWRP 3.3.1 ) if Already, skip this step
- Then, try Using this lastest version of pixelextended,

but carefully don't reboot to system before installed ROM.

Good luck

Reactions: Yidate

PrimeGamer_25

Jun 4, 2018
hey guys love the rom overall but i can't seem to make fast charging work. I have two qualcomm fast chargers (one 3.0 other 4.0)
none of them works. Rom just says slow charcing which is even slower than normal. They work fine in miui 12 rom. Do i need a certain kernel?

richigox

Mar 4, 2015
Garut
Hey bro! I flashed the persist.img from the fastboot ROM (redmi 5 plus) and I deleted the "gf_calibration.so" file, fixed the sensors and fingerprint! FINALLY! :)
Praise the Lord, fantastic bro (y) , how do you know how to fix that ? please sharing here step by step, Maybe, other need this method to solve problem, because because this problem is very rare.

richigox

Mar 4, 2015
Garut
hey guys love the rom overall but i can't seem to make fast charging work. I have two qualcomm fast chargers (one 3.0 other 4.0)
none of them works. Rom just says slow charcing which is even slower than normal. They work fine in miui 12 rom. Do i need a certain kernel?
yes,, I heard supported kernel for your custom ROM like this ROM, Corvus, etc, check to other side on this forum, Usually found.

Yidate

Sep 11, 2021
Praise the Lord, fantastic bro (y) , how do you know how to fix that ? please sharing here step by step, Maybe, other need this method to solve problem, because because this problem is very rare.
I discovered the problem because I was trying to watch the class but the screen didn't rotate horizontally, so I went to test the sensors and none were working.
Then I googled and saw in some XDA post that the sensors are linked with the "persist" partition, and as this partition literally persists, I've also seen in other posts that people were flashing the original "persist.img" from the fastboot ROM. So I decided to do the same, and did the following steps:

1. I downloaded "Orange Fox v10.1", can be found on the Orange Fox website.
2. I already had OF v10 so I just flashed the zip of the latest version (v10.1)
3. I downloaded the latest version of fastboot ROM from my device (Vince) and extracted
4. Inside the ROM folder, I opened the "images" folder and copied the "persist.img"
5. Pasted inside the device's internal storage
6. I saw somewhere that the OF v10.1 has the function to flash the persist.img with just the image, so just look in the internal memory and flash in the persist partition.
7. After that, it already solves almost all the problems, it just hadn't solved the fingerprint, so I downloaded MiXplorer, went to the root folder, opened the folder: persist>data, and deleted the "gf_calibration.so" file
8. I also deleted all fingerprints (in the device settings), added a new fingerprint (on the same finger) and restarted the device.

And boom! The fingerprint and sensors were working! (I'm currently using DotOS).

Reactions: richigox

richigox

Mar 4, 2015
Garut
I discovered the problem because I was trying to watch the class but the screen didn't rotate horizontally, so I went to test the sensors and none were working.
Then I googled and saw in some XDA post that the sensors are linked with the "persist" partition, and as this partition literally persists, I've also seen in other posts that people were flashing the original "persist.img" from the fastboot ROM. So I decided to do the same, and did the following steps:

1. I downloaded "Orange Fox v10.1", can be found on the Orange Fox website.
2. I already had OF v10 so I just flashed the zip of the latest version (v10.1)
3. I downloaded the latest version of fastboot ROM from my device (Vince) and extracted
4. Inside the ROM folder, I opened the "images" folder and copied the "persist.img"
5. Pasted inside the device's internal storage
6. I saw somewhere that the OF v10.1 has the function to flash the persist.img with just the image, so just look in the internal memory and flash in the persist partition.
7. After that, it already solves almost all the problems, it just hadn't solved the fingerprint, so I downloaded MiXplorer, went to the root folder, opened the folder: persist>data, and deleted the "gf_calibration.so" file
8. I also deleted all fingerprints (in the device settings), added a new fingerprint (on the same finger) and restarted the device.

And boom! The fingerprint and sensors were working! (I'm currently using DotOS).
amazing brother, thank you so much,, maybe this useful for others.

Reactions: Yidate

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm new to this ROM. Are there currently any Bugs pending to solve or does it run stable?
    I can say that it's stable enough as I'm using it daily. I'm not getting random reboots or any other weird crippling behavior. I think it will depend on the apps you use and how you use your phone.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi 5 Plus [vince]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Vilte (Carrier Video Calling)
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Volte icon

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

Hi, how are you? I was testing the rom on my Redmi 5 Plus global version, and I wanted to install the Parrot gcam, the MGC_7.4.104 version, I had done it on Xiaomi.EU 21.1.10 by Rashid Malyk, but here I can't, some solution ? do not install the magik yet
    Hi, how are you? I was testing the rom on my Redmi 5 Plus global version, and I wanted to install the Parrot gcam, the MGC_7.4.104 version, I had done it on Xiaomi.EU 21.1.10 by Rashid Malyk, but here I can't, some solution ? do not install the magik yet
    Rooting your device after work good with that because u will have good stuff after using mahisk ..AND try PitchBlack RECOVERY IN PLACE OF TWRP OR ANY OTHER here u will get working file manager and about the camera use Google go by default which run smoothly by default
    Rooting your device after work good with that because u will have good stuff after using mahisk ..AND try PitchBlack RECOVERY IN PLACE OF TWRP OR ANY OTHER here u will get working file manager and about the camera use Google go by default which run smoothly by default
    Thank you very much, I was thinking that I had forgotten a step on the way, I am going to try it and then I write my return 😉👍
    sorry, but I don't know what this "Power Flash" is.
    No problem bro follow the link -1

If ur on recovery like TWRP OR ORANGEFOX and won't to go back to recovery use link -2
    Then use this one and after completion of this follow link -1 videos

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi 5 Plus [vince]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Vilte (Carrier Video Calling)
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Volte icon

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

Device Changelog:
    • Fixed Most of the Issues Related to Mic/Audio
    • Fixed Can't Turn Off DT2W
    • Fixed "Squared App Opening Animation"
    • Fixed Lags with Blur Enabled
    • Upstreamed Kernel to .280
    • Updated To Aug Redfin FP
    • Switch To GcamGO as Default Camera
    • Address Lots of Denials
    • Switched back To Old Thermal Engine
    • Battery Backup Should be Slightly better
    • Switched to Unitrix Kernel
    • Misc Optimizations.

Notes:
    • Enforcing
    • Unitrix Kernel by Default
    • Safety net Passes By Default
    • OTA has been Pushed

Download:
    Here
    Great ROM ?

This is by far the BEST Android 11 ROM for Vince :D
    Everything works great and has the perfect balance between customization and stability, and of course the "Google Experience" that almost all of us love

Thank you so much for making this ROM for our old friend Vince ;)

I have noticed that the bootanimation doesn't fit properly, so I'm using this one:
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-4/themes/bootanimation-logo-pixel-2-t3695900
    Changelog - 2021/07/25

• Switch to Enforcing
    • Switched to Pixel Power HAL (libperfmgr)
    • App opening speeds improved
    • Address Lots of Denials
    • Misc Optimizations

Note: OTA pushed already.
    • You can dirty flash from V2.8
    • VILTE is working. (It works from Jio To Jio)
    • Screen Cast is working
    • Enforcing
    • Found Any Bugs? If yes, Report With Proper Logs at @pixelextendedvince
    • Safety Net Passes By Default
    • This Build Comes With Gapps. (So, No need To Flash Gapps)
    you can make the FM radio work ? is all that is needed now
    Will fix it in next Update :/