settings - display - double tap to wakeyes it's works... I've been installed it (given by telegram admin group).
one more thing bro, how to disable dt2w. it's annoying since that always wake on my pocket and touching everything randomly.
cosmetic issue, the lockscreen clock is mess... because it has two source to set it up (from Cherries setting & wallpaper setting).
other than that, the rom was fantastic... great job bro
Ok. After having used the ROM for 24 hours. I really appreciate it and consider this ROM to be one of the BEST. A top contender with Arrow. Might be number 1 soon.
Everything right from fast charging, call recording, battery standby, battery usage everything is good. Only a few niggles and missing features here and there, which if improved would really make this a PERFECT AOSP ROM for the Redmi note 10 pro/max.
A few niggles I encountered:
1) The brightness levels seem slightly abrupt. They just drop from one level to another. May need a bit more finesse and tuning to change levels granularly.
2) The Google discover feed (Swipe to left) doesn't seem to work, tried many things to enable it but just doesn't work.
3) The Fingerprint position TBH hardware wise is really impractical and unnecessarily unlocks when handling it within pockets, jackets etc. I myself encountered three random messages typed to various contacts of mine, realized it must've unlocked while being put inside. This phone BADLY needs the push-button to read fingerprint and unlock feature. Tap finger to read and unlock is really unsuitable for side mounted scanners.
4) Last but not least, for now; Webview Shell/browser and a legacy search applications were there in the drawer. Had to manually disable them. They could just be excluded from the ROM in the future considering people using AOSP's would any ways download a browser of their choice.
I in fact think that's a great idea. Users can pick and choose the exact amount of Google apps they want from the NiKGapps version, like I did!notice
I will not upload gapps varient more and only vanilla varient will be supported. (and OTA)
because i'm very busy nowdays and have no time to test two builds.
sorry to gapps varient users
Well...I personally like vanilla build ONLY IF gapps/ROMs itself are stable enough to flash gapps without getting any errors...try nikgapps canary latest package
After installing the rom i installed NikGapps and the setup kept crashing now im stuck with whatever rom im using and Setup keeps crashing. you guys have any ideaWell...I personally like vanilla build ONLY IF gapps/ROMs itself are stable enough to flash gapps without getting any errors...
on a side note: opengapps is still in beta stage but it works just fine on the ROMs if tried so far. Flamegapps also working fine so far. Not tried nikgapps though.
Thanks and Cheers!
yes, e.g. watching TV at night it tends to go to minumum, even if that's too low. Then sometimes it will self-correctOne noticeable bug is definitely the ambient light sensor not working perfectly. Random brightness levels not suited to the lighting condition. Have disabled DC dimming as well. Disabled auto brightness until it's getting fixed.
I'm not able to spot default accent colors in settings - is selecting from color picker (hex) the only option? Thanks
Do a clean flash whenever possible. But there are just firmware + vendor flashable files available if that's what you mean..I'm on the latest build.. If I want to update my vendor to MIUI 12.5 (right now have 12.0), are below steps fine without losing any data?
(1) Boot to recovery and flash MIUI 12.5 ROM
(2) Flash latest CherishOS build vanilla, followed by FlameGapps
Can someone let me know if additional steps required?
* Your warranty is now void. * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.[CODE]