[ROM][OFFICIAL][12.0] crDroid [dipper]

Search This thread

haciwatt

Jun 27, 2022
After I came to the crdroid logo, I waited for more than half an hour but the phone did not turn on. Normally, rom installation or update opens after 5 minutes.
Eğer crdroid logosunda kalırsa açılacaktır. Biraz sabırlı olmanızı öneririm. Bu şekilde yaptım.

Last edited:

touec

Jul 20, 2022
谢谢,
可行,一次成功。
依次:
8.7--clear data--DFE_•••_quota.zip--magisk 25.2。
在彩色图块向上移动的第11次就进入桌面了

Mod translation via GT:
thanks,
Doable, once successful.
In order:
8.7--clear data--DFE_•••_quota.zip--magisk 25.2.
Enter the desktop on the 11th time the colored tile moves up

Screenshot_20220724-165526_系统更新.png

Last edited by a moderator:

redfox91

Sep 25, 2012
Hi guys,
I tried to install crdroid 8.7, with this procedure:
- Format data - reboot recovery
- Wipe dalvik, cache, system, data, vendor
- Install latest global firmware, crdroid 8.7 and Mindthegapps (with google play errors) or Nickgapps S and SL (with wifi not working).
What am I wrong with the procedure? Thank you. I used latest orangefox recovery.

Last edited:

gcholvi

Dec 16, 2013
plus.google.com
After updating to the latest version I have had bootloop, I have had to re-flash the gapps.
I am using Nikagappa Stock, I am also using the latest version of TWRP.
Any solution so it doesn't happen again?

julexogame

Feb 9, 2022
i updated like i ever done in adroid, now my phone doesn't even work, nice
EDIT : i've seen that the update file is corrupted on the recovery, so there is something wrong with security/verification to not do that, it's a bug

Last edited:

guzmangreen

Jun 17, 2022
Hello! I'm aware that this is little old topic, but CrDroid 7.x (Android 11) is very nice ROM with features but with one issue.
Has anybody figured how to pass CTS?
I have encrypted storage (fileencryption=ice), installed magiskhideprops, safetynetfix, shamiko, also tried XPrivacyLua disable tracking on Play services and nothing works with CrDroid 7.x. CTS always fails :-( I would like enable pay.

gcholvi

Dec 16, 2013
plus.google.com
Hello! I'm aware that this is little old topic, but CrDroid 7.x (Android 11) is very nice ROM with features but with one issue.
Has anybody figured how to pass CTS?
I have encrypted storage (fileencryption=ice), installed magiskhideprops, safetynetfix, shamiko, also tried XPrivacyLua disable tracking on Play services and nothing works with CrDroid 7.x. CTS always fails :-( I would like enable pay.
In version 8.7 there are no problems and the payment works perfectly.

In version 8.8 there is a problem with the fingerprint and it does not pass the cts validation. I hope in the next version this is solved.

touec

Jul 20, 2022
在 8.7 版本中没有问题,付款也很完美。

在 8.8 版本中,指纹存在问题,它没有通过 cts 验证。我希望在下一个版本中可以解决这个问题。
我也遇到了这个问题,
在8.8
我无法通过cts

Mod translation via GT....Again!: I also encountered this problem,
in 8.8
I can't pass cts

Last edited by a moderator:

Badger50

Senior Moderator
Staff member
@touec

Greetings. As a "last time courtesy" I have translated your last two posts. Please be respectful and observant of XDA Rule #4 for all of your future posts:
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Thank you for your "expected" cooperation, and have a pleasant day.

-Regards: Badger50

Top Liked Posts