R EZ A

May 7, 2022
Hello guys
Im using
PixelExperience_beryllium-12.1-20220403-1507-OFFICIAL
and im happy with it
Today i find plus edition is available
My question is how to flash plus edition without lose data
Is it possible to dirty flash over normal version?

guhvanoh

Hello guys
Im using
PixelExperience_beryllium-12.1-20220403-1507-OFFICIAL
and im happy with it
Today i find plus edition is available
My question is how to flash plus edition without lose data
Is it possible to dirty flash over normal version?
If you're encrypted, download and place ROM on external sdcard. Flash through PE recovery. If you don't have an sdcard, use adb sideload. Full instructions are somewhere off the PE website. Read them.

R EZ A

May 7, 2022
If you're encrypted, download and place ROM on external sdcard. Flash through PE recovery. If you don't have an sdcard, use adb sideload. Full instructions are somewhere off the PE website. Read them.
So i just need to download pe12+ and install via pe revocery?
Through apply update?

Game dashboard is system wide, you can check if the app is recognised as a game by going into app info and see if game optimization option is present.
Seems like it only recognize games and emulator I installed from play store. Every game and emulator I "sideloaded" doesn't have that game optimization option.
Is there anything I can do to make it recognize them as games???

ZkBeats

Jan 21, 2021
How do I update manually from PixelExperience_beryllium-12.1-20220403-1507-OFFICIAL to PixelExperience_beryllium-12.1-20220430-2014-OFFICIAL? I'm a decrypted user
Do any of you know the changelog?

bad1080

Jul 29, 2012
now the status bar is even wilder, the spacing around the battery indicator is off and the dot for "more" is displayed over the "LTE"

besides that i'm missing a setting called "pocket rejection" was that removed or renamed? does anybody know what i'm talking about?

Attachments

• signal-2022-05-08-122327.png
    signal-2022-05-08-122327.png
    174.4 KB · Views: 196

Gamerax2000

Oct 25, 2017
now the status bar is even wilder, the spacing around the battery indicator is off and the dot for "more" is displayed over the "LTE"

besides that i'm missing a setting called "pocket rejection" was that removed or renamed? does anybody know what i'm talking about?
I have the same problem with status bar, so i switched it to default as shown below. I don't know anything about pocket rejection.
Screenshot_20220509-081313_Chrome.png

Reactions: bad1080

an_n13

May 9, 2022
hello developers waiting for you to be well, in the PE plus version (A 12) could you add an option to remove the google search bar on the home screen? since I don't know a way that this is not on the home screen, thank you very much

Reactions: alisensei93

Tirapiedras

Dec 4, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hi.
Is there any way to use a different touchscreen drivers?
I had many issues when using dotOS (like detecting a double tap when going back dragging from the edge). Then, I moved to PocoOS 12.5 (A11), and it worked incredibly well, not even a single fake-double tap in weeks.
Now, in PE+, i am having this issue again. I "like" many telegram messages when trying to go back. Rom works perfectly well, except for this annoying detail.
Is there any way to use PocoOS drivers in PE+? Flashing the drivers or anything like that?

Tirapiedras

Dec 4, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hi. I found a bug, IDK if it's rom's bug or a12's bug: Videos in vanced, or YouTube web, or telegram suddenly plays slowly and chopped and there is no audio until I reboot the phone.
Any fix?

Roodresh

Oct 13, 2015
New Delhi
How is the battery backup of the ROM? I was using some Android 12 rom earlier but had to switch back to miui as battery was darining within 5-6 hours. On miui it is stable and last about 24 hours or more. I am using device for calling purpose and WhatsApp only.

Gamerax2000

Oct 25, 2017
How is the battery backup of the ROM? I was using some Android 12 rom earlier but had to switch back to miui as battery was darining within 5-6 hours. On miui it is stable and last about 24 hours or more. I am using device for calling purpose and WhatsApp only.
I feel battery backup is similar to miui. Also a bonus is that I felt pe12+ has better standby time.

TomazS

Aug 10, 2020
When I am in a call, people I talked to always here an echo of them. Am I the only one with this problem and if someone maybe knows possible solution for this. I tried clean flashing again and it did not help.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts