[ROM][OFFICIAL][12.1][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2022/04/03]

Search This thread

first_damned

Feb 24, 2009
Birmingham
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hi.
Is there any way to use a different touchscreen drivers?
I had many issues when using dotOS (like detecting a double tap when going back dragging from the edge). Then, I moved to PocoOS 12.5 (A11), and it worked incredibly well, not even a single fake-double tap in weeks.
Now, in PE+, i am having this issue again. I "like" many telegram messages when trying to go back. Rom works perfectly well, except for this annoying detail.
Is there any way to use PocoOS drivers in PE+? Flashing the drivers or anything like that?
Silvercore kernel has choice of two different touchscreen drivers, give it a go. But as usual you probably can't report any issues after changing the kernel, but who's to know you've changed kernel... Apart from anyone reading this lol

bad1080

Jul 29, 2012
is pocket rejection not a thing in pe+12.1 anymore?
the phone just turned bluetooth off while in my pocket...

nurizalf

May 14, 2022
Hey guys, i just installed this rom (PE12+) recently from latest MIUI for POCO F1.

Everything is good (Fluid Animation, Gesture, Aps, etc) but when i plugged to USB PD Charger, it briefly connect and suddenly disconnect with no charging. But there is no issues when using its own charger.

Has Any of you experience the same?

(NB :I know the my USB PD charger and the cable is not broken, because i still charge my laptop with this charger.)

zunzar

Apr 2, 2015
Kragujevac
Hi guys, I am using 12.1 plus, and for now I have notices issue with screen timeout. When I change screen timeout from 15s to 30s works fine but only for some time... Migrated from latest version 11+, clean install. Do you have some solutions for this?

RayRay10

Apr 26, 2016
Just wanted to say a big thank you for doing this. Fantastic rom, plus version is my choice. 👍🏻

You really deserve a lot of donations.

Ziyad_Mhd

Mar 11, 2015
Cochin
Hi guys, I am using 12.1 plus, and for now I have notices issue with screen timeout. When I change screen timeout from 15s to 30s works fine but only for some time... Migrated from latest version 11+, clean install. Do you have some solutions for this?
I'm also having trouble with wake lock, hope it might be fixed in the next update.
Everything else works fine, for an initial build of plus edition it is stable than I expected. ❤️

Demetris

Recognized Developer
Aug 15, 2008
Limassol
When I am in a call, people I talked to always here an echo of them. Am I the only one with this problem and if someone maybe knows possible solution for this. I tried clean flashing again and it did not help.
On some models the assembly line went sideways. You have to open the phone and optionally replace the thermal paste with mx4 or mx5 and make sure the ear piece has sat correctly and both grounds touch the motherboard adequate> My static hissing and echo went away after assembly. In my phone also screen never came back after i was removing my ear after a call was ended, now is instant screen on when i remove my head from the light sensor too.

TomazS

Aug 10, 2020
On some models the assembly line went sideways. You have to open the phone and optionally replace the thermal paste with mx4 or mx5 and make sure the ear piece has sat correctly and both grounds touch the motherboard adequate> My static hissing and echo went away after assembly. In my phone also screen never came back after i was removing my ear after a call was ended, now is instant screen on when i remove my head from the light sensor too.
I have this phone for almost 4 years. This echo started less than a month ago. I also lose signal and people cant reach me when they call. I only receive SMS notification a few minutes later.

Reactions: alisensei93

Roodresh

Oct 13, 2015
New Delhi
So i tried to flash pe 12plus but it didnt work and i got stuck at boot animation. After that i flash regular pe12 and it booted within 30 second. I did same procedure with pe12 plus.

Can someone help with whats the issue/how to flash pe12 plus?

seninnha

Dec 5, 2014
I just installed this Rom using TWRP.
Now everything is working fine. Only issue is that I lost TWRP

So I installed TWRP through fastboot, but now I am not able to install Magisk because all my files are encrypted.

How do I manage to install anything using TWRP? I need to root my phone

Last edited:

guhvanoh

So I installed TWRP through fastboot, but now I am not able to install Magisk because all my files are encrypted.

How do I manage to install anything using TWRP? I need to root my phone
Search the thread, I'm pretty sure someone must have answered this. If nobody has, flash PE recovery again and learn about side loading.

sakitobaki

May 10, 2011
Xiaomi Mi A1
Xiaomi Poco F1

So I connected my phone to my PC and started Fastboot. When I type fastboot devices I see 1 device,
But when I want to install recovery TWRP an error apears, Not able to write.

What could this be?? I want to root my phone but i have now the Pixelexperience Recovery .

Somehow I am not able to write anything to my phone using fastboot.
Also fastboot oem device-info does not do anything , Only a tekst on my phone: press anything to shutdow

I manage to install Magisk. Not using TWRP as I am used to , but by using the boot.img from the PE rom.
You can boot into twrp temporarily
just
Code:
fastboot boot recovery.img

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New update is available.
    Download
    Hi. Why the CI dashboard page says this, but we don't have any update? I saw more "successes" during the last weeks. Are they closed beta versions?
    815Successberylliumtwelve_plusProduction-2022/05/28 10:101h 10m 13s
    Yes, there is already a closed beta version in the internal testing team.
    I upgraded from PE+ 11. Battery improved a lot for me. I would appreciate if you could include SoT statistics in the system settings. Google was so dumb to remove it.
    Thank you developer for the June update 💖

Screenshot_20220615-082917_System update.png
    pe+?

will we get a changelog?
    PE vanilla:
    June security patch
    Updated translations
    Fixed video playback issues on some devices
    Fixed styling issues on DocumentsUI
    Fixed ringtone selection for devices with e-SIM
    Fixed location indicator showing when no apps running
    Fixed app font on Pixel Launcher
    Fixed network traffic behavior when toggling clock position to center (plus version only)
    Other minor issues have been fixed

Plus edition:
    Fixed the statusbar brightness control
    Reverted white QS background to the default AOSP style

A12PE Banner prototype.jpg

PixelExperience for Poco F1 [Beryllium]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    Lakshay

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience 12, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    lakshay18
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 12.1
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2022-12-19
    Last Updated 2022-12-19

Flashing Instructions:​

• Download ROM
    • Boot to latest TWRP (V3.6.0_9-0 Official required).
    • Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe. Check Dalvik, Cache, System, Data & Vendor. Swipe to wipe.
    • Flash the ROM zip.
    • After a successful flash, Go back to Wipe > Format > type yes. [Mandatory]
    • Reboot

NOTE
    • Force Encryption is Enabled by Default.
    • Clean Flash is MANDATORY!
    • Any Recovery present will be overridden by PE recovery in order to make OTA updates work as other recoveries currently doesn’t supports Decryption!
    • Encrypted users are RECOMMENDED not to use Custom Recoveries! Or else OTA won’t work and have to update manually through adb sideload or external storage.
    • If you are a decrypted user flash Latest TWRP again and follow the steps to update ROM manually.
    • OTA doesn’t work for Decrypted Users
    • Flash Latest TWRP first before proceeding for installation!
    Pixel Experience + Pixel Experience Plus Update is out: 30/04/2022
    >Download<
    >Changelog<

Note: You can dirty flash Plus over normal build but clean flash is recommended.