[ROM][OFFICIAL][12.1][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2022/04/03]

Search This thread

irmees

Aug 31, 2020
Hi,
in the first place I want to thank the Pixel Experience maintainers and specially lakshay18 for supporting this device. Your work is awesome and you should feel proud.

I'm writing this to report a bug regarding the status bar, the notch and the clock's font.

I have two notifications and depending on the width of the clock, they show or they hide, changing every couple of minutes due to the fact that the clock's fonts is not monospaced and some numbers are wider than others and leave more room for notification icons.

This small bug is bugging me because I see changes in the status bar and I think that something is happening but its just the hour changing and messing up my status bar.

Possible solutions:
- Move the clock a couple of pixels to the left thus making more room for notifications.
- Making the clock's font monospaced so all hour/minute combinations have the same width.
- Removing some padding thus making more room for notifications.
- ???
- Buying notchless phone.

Thanks!!

Reactions: haldaios
May 21, 2022
Please fix it when ever I open HDR 1080p video on YouTube or in my phone my pixel experience Android 12 pocofone F1 screen becoming blue colour with yellow 🟡,that issue also have in pixel experience Android 11 to but remember one thing but it's not happening in MiUI 11 while watching HDR content. It's important now days thank you.

tomboy013

May 13, 2022
Hello! I have a Google Drive upload problem in the latest build. If I turn off screen while uploading a file, upload stops and when I turn on screen again the uploading continue. What should I do for background uploading? I turned off the battery optimization in app settings.

koularasss

Sep 22, 2013
Hey guys, is it possible to install a different gcam on the PixelExperience_beryllium-12.1-20220403-1507-OFFICIAL ?
If yes can you send a link?

seninnha

Dec 5, 2014
I am having some issue which i also had when using the Awake Rom.
My screen stops reacting , specially sliding left or right ,when switching apps.

Only solution is to swipe up (takes a couple of attempts ) , close app that i am using and then I can switch to other app.

Had this some issue with other rom . Hoped that this would go away using the PE , but no luck.
No idea what the problem could be

guhvanoh

Hi, can I dirty flash plus edition on another Android 12 rom??
No. PE12+ can only be dirty flashed on the previous it current PE12+, or the previous or current PE12. When dirty flashing on PE12, YMMV and all bets are off. If it breaks, you get to keep all the broken pieces. As usual, backup all your data before proceeding.

Reactions: kalamkhan

tomboy013

May 13, 2022
Hy!
Which kernel gives the best battery life?

Any solution for background uploading problem when screen locks? Same issue in F2 Pro Pixel Experience ROM.

pantera77

May 30, 2022
Hi, how can i disable that god damn google search bar? i try everything even close google assisrant but its still there at the bottom of my screen...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    New update is available.
    Download
    Hi. Why the CI dashboard page says this, but we don't have any update? I saw more "successes" during the last weeks. Are they closed beta versions?
    815Successberylliumtwelve_plusProduction-2022/05/28 10:101h 10m 13s
    Yes, there is already a closed beta version in the internal testing team.
    I upgraded from PE+ 11. Battery improved a lot for me. I would appreciate if you could include SoT statistics in the system settings. Google was so dumb to remove it.
    Hi, how can i disable that god damn google search bar? i try everything even close google assisrant but its still there at the bottom of my screen...
    Try to change the launcher to something else like Nova.
    Thank you developer for the June update 💖

Screenshot_20220615-082917_System update.png

A12PE Banner prototype.jpg

PixelExperience for Poco F1 [Beryllium]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    Lakshay

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience 12, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    lakshay18
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 12.1
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2022-12-19
    Last Updated 2022-12-19

Flashing Instructions:​

• Download ROM
    • Boot to latest TWRP (V3.6.0_9-0 Official required).
    • Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe. Check Dalvik, Cache, System, Data & Vendor. Swipe to wipe.
    • Flash the ROM zip.
    • After a successful flash, Go back to Wipe > Format > type yes. [Mandatory]
    • Reboot

NOTE
    • Force Encryption is Enabled by Default.
    • Clean Flash is MANDATORY!
    • Any Recovery present will be overridden by PE recovery in order to make OTA updates work as other recoveries currently doesn’t supports Decryption!
    • Encrypted users are RECOMMENDED not to use Custom Recoveries! Or else OTA won’t work and have to update manually through adb sideload or external storage.
    • If you are a decrypted user flash Latest TWRP again and follow the steps to update ROM manually.
    • OTA doesn’t work for Decrypted Users
    • Flash Latest TWRP first before proceeding for installation!
    Pixel Experience + Pixel Experience Plus Update is out: 30/04/2022
    >Download<
    >Changelog<

Note: You can dirty flash Plus over normal build but clean flash is recommended.