May 30, 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220601-055824_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220601-055824_Settings.png
    255 KB · Views: 117

Tirapiedras

Dec 4, 2018
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hi. Why the CI dashboard page says this, but we don't have any update? I saw more "successes" during the last weeks. Are they closed beta versions?
815Successberylliumtwelve_plusProduction-2022/05/28 10:101h 10m 13s

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Xiaomi Poco F1
Hi. Why the CI dashboard page says this, but we don't have any update? I saw more "successes" during the last weeks. Are they closed beta versions?
815Successberylliumtwelve_plusProduction-2022/05/28 10:101h 10m 13s
Yes, there is already a closed beta version in the internal testing team.

CronoTr

Aug 30, 2011
This rom is great, gave new life to my poco, thank you.

I have just one issue that bothers me. Sound through bluetooth seems to be very low for me.
I'm under the impression this problem was not present when I started using this rom but started to happen after some time.

Any setting I could be missing that could be causing this?

ZkBeats

Jan 21, 2021
Since a few days ago on Poco F1 with pe 12 Audio quality through LDAC drops Only during calls, it sounds horrible, i have do anything different but connect a friend's headphones Aptx, i had the same problem when i was on PE 11 Plus after connecting a aptx device
Does anybody have the same issue? With audio quality dropping extremely on calls only with LDAC/SBC headphones?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220610-174240_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220610-174240_Settings.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 56

alberto88a

Mar 5, 2010
Giarre
Hello all,

I'm thinking of switching to this rom, mainly because of small bugs of the one I'm currently using (notification bar icons, screen stays on, no trwp recovery -> magisk sideload after every update and also issues with google apps)

I would like to know, if possible, if this rom suffers from the mentioned bugs or others...
My ideal scenario is a *flash and forget*. Doing magisk root/hide once and then keeping updating via ota without any issue...is it the case here?

Which recovery do you recommend ?

TheVeyder

Nov 9, 2021
NEWS!
"Can't load Android System. Your data may be corrupt. If you continue to get this message, you may need to perform a factory data reset and erase all user data stored on this device."

So sad to see this on my phone.

Back to ZERO again :(((
maybe pe june update has force encryption? because pervious update doesnt have(if you go to twrp, all data will be not encrypted)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    July Update is up: 21/07/2022
    Changelog
    Download
    Hi all. As mentioned multiple times in the thread, isn't there an accidental wake up functionality in this ROM? And if not, is it planned for the future updates? Android 11 version of the ROM had that functionality, so it's weird seeing it removed here.
    Can I download it directly? Like how OTA works? Because last time when I update it to June patch my phone is stuck in boot and the thing that I do is to wipe out again and it works. Does this update do not cause again wiping?
    Did u flashed DFE before you do OTA update? Because OTA only work on encryption.
    OTA should work fine but you can download the ROM and manually adb sideload it via PE recovery or you can use TWRP by REIGNZ which is able to decrypt A12L Encrypted ROMs. (You can find it in my collection)
    Do I need to flash DFE before updating it? Because I did not last time cause I thought it's working like how OTA update is. Btw, how to flash DFE?
    No, don't flash DFE if you want to stay encrypted. I was just asking if you did before because u told me u had issue with OTA.
    The ROM is encrypted by default, if you flashed DFE on fresh install and after you did OTA update then the ROM from decrypted becomes encrypted and that makes the bootloop. (that's why I asked if u flashed DFE)
    Anyways, go to settings at Security section and check if u are encrypted. If you are do OTA it should work fine OR you can manually update the ROM with the steps I told you above.
    Yes as far as I remember I flashed DFE so that's the thing why I experienced bootloop right? Btw here is a screenshot of my credentials.
    Yes, so you are encrypted now, you can do OTA.

A12PE Banner prototype.jpg

PixelExperience for Poco F1 [Beryllium]

What is this?
    Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

What's working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    Lakshay

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

XDA:DevDB Information
    PixelExperience 12, ROM for the Xiaomi Poco F1

Contributors
    lakshay18
    Source Code: https://github.com/PixelExperience

ROM OS Version: Android 12.1
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information
    Stable

Created 2022-12-19
    Last Updated 2022-12-19

Flashing Instructions:​

• Download ROM
    • Boot to latest TWRP (V3.6.0_9-0 Official required).
    • Go to Wipe > Advanced Wipe. Check Dalvik, Cache, System, Data & Vendor. Swipe to wipe.
    • Flash the ROM zip.
    • After a successful flash, Go back to Wipe > Format > type yes. [Mandatory]
    • Reboot

NOTE
    • Force Encryption is Enabled by Default.
    • Clean Flash is MANDATORY!
    • Any Recovery present will be overridden by PE recovery in order to make OTA updates work as other recoveries currently doesn’t supports Decryption!
    • Encrypted users are RECOMMENDED not to use Custom Recoveries! Or else OTA won’t work and have to update manually through adb sideload or external storage.
    • If you are a decrypted user flash Latest TWRP again and follow the steps to update ROM manually.
    • OTA doesn’t work for Decrypted Users
    • Flash Latest TWRP first before proceeding for installation!
    Pixel Experience + Pixel Experience Plus Update is out: 30/04/2022
    >Download<
    >Changelog<

Note: You can dirty flash Plus over normal build but clean flash is recommended.