[ROM][OFFICIAL][12.1][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2022/04/03]

Search This thread

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
All I did is dirty flash the ROM and wipe cache before rebooting like I always do with every update.

What Magisk.zip are you talking about ? Because there's no ZIP since Magisk 21.4 and it's not working with A12 ( I just tried )
As I said, dirty flash from A11 to A12 is not recommended and not supported. Most (All) people will have problems like the user above @Zeebeest1 and to avoid confusion people must follow the instructions the developer gave.
And generally from one Android version to another recommended is clean install.

Read the Magisk Installation Instructions on GitHub. (Scroll to the end which says "Custom Recovery")
You can rename the .apk to .zip or you can find it my POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides thread. Sideload via adb with PE Recovery working fine.

SPLESHER

Jun 23, 2017
Xiaomi Poco F1
All I did is dirty flash the ROM and wipe cache before rebooting like I always do with every update.

What Magisk.zip are you talking about ? Because there's no ZIP since Magisk 21.4 and it's not working with A12 ( I just tried )
You simply change magisk.apk to magisk.zip and it's flashable, topjohnwu unified it to be both APK and ZIP

Magisk 24 has support for Android 12 and as for magisk hide we just need to enable zygisk and add

com.google.android.gms
com.google.android.gms. unstable

Under Google Play services to have it pass safety net

Attachments

• sc.png
    sc.png
    157.3 KB · Views: 91

Zeebeest1

Mar 5, 2021
The Netherlands
Xiaomi Poco F1
If you can connect the device to pc while you are booted and you can see Internal folders just take backup of it, to your pc.
I lterally tried anything:

flashing TWRP through fastboot, wiping everything + formatting data. Flashing ROM, tried both rebooting system from there on as well as formatting data after flashing the ROM. Still resulted in my device ending up in bootloop very shortly after.

Also tried the exact same steps through PE recovery, result was the same ;'-(. Even tried installing a different rom (Lineage OS, to no succes). Also tried with PE 11plus instead of 12, also encoutered the inevitable bootloop.

Anyone has any idea how I could get my device to run any of the roms? Should I try and install stock?
I'm out of ideas I could really use a helping hand I reckon, much appreciated.

flashing TWRP through fastboot, wiping everything + formatting data. Flashing ROM, tried both rebooting system from there on as well as formatting data after flashing the ROM. Still resulted in my device ending up in bootloop very shortly after.

Also tried the exact same steps through PE recovery, result was the same ;'-(. Even tried installing a different rom (Lineage OS, to no succes). Also tried with PE 11plus instead of 12, also encoutered the inevitable bootloop.

Anyone has any idea how I could get my device to run any of the roms? Should I try and install stock?
Did you try disable force encryption

Zeebeest1

Mar 5, 2021
The Netherlands
Xiaomi Poco F1
Did you try disable force encryption
Yeah I've also tried flashing DFE immediately after flashing the ROM, don't think the outcome was any different. When I boot my device in PE recovery mode right now it gives the following error notification (at least, that's what it looks like to me):

''E:Failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 to /storage/emulated: No such file or directory (x2)''

I'm also able to open the latest recovery logs, is there any way I would be able to export these logs? So I could share them here, just in case it would help at me trying to solve this problem?

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L

Yeah I've also tried flashing DFE immediately after flashing the ROM, don't think the outcome was any different. When I boot my device in PE recovery mode right now it gives the following error notification (at least, that's what it looks like to me):

''E:Failed to bind mount /mnt/staging/emulated/media/0 to /storage/emulated: No such file or directory (x2)''

I'm also able to open the latest recovery logs, is there any way I would be able to export these logs? So I could share them here, just in case it would help at me trying to solve this problem?
Please follow these steps from scratch below:
1. Clean flash Official Stock MIUI without relocking bootloader. (Guides in my POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides)
2. Re-Download latest Official TWRP and flash it via fastboot adb. (Guides in my POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides)
3. Re-Download Official Pixel Experience A12 and flash it according to my Guides or the Instructions here.

Zeebeest1

Mar 5, 2021
The Netherlands
Xiaomi Poco F1
Please follow these steps from scratch below:
1. Clean flash Official Stock MIUI without relocking bootloader. (Guides in my POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides)
2. Re-Download latest Official TWRP and flash it via fastboot adb. (Guides in my POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides)
3. Re-Download Official Pixel Experience A12 and flash it according to my Guides or the Instructions here.
I was on step 1) when flashing the the stock MIUI 12 Fastboot ROM crashed in MiFlash at the last second or so. i will attach the logs of my multiple attempts on clean flashing all without relocking the bootloader.

In 3 attempts everytime this was the error message at the end:

[15:05:49]:1 c9a32724 144.9926179s error:Not catch checkpoint (\$fastboot -s .* lock),flash is not done
[15:25:13]:1 c9a32724 144.9957653s error:Not catch checkpoint (\$fastboot -s .* lock),flash is not done
[15:31:28]:1 c9a32724 134.8782895s error:Not catch checkpoint (\$fastboot -s .* lock),flash is not done

Any clue on what I perhaps coulda/shoulda done different? Much appreciated.

Attachments

• c9a32724@202213115324.txt
    20.1 KB · Views: 7
  • c9a32724@2022131152248.txt
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
  • c9a32724@2022131152913.txt
    19.5 KB · Views: 2

Retrial

Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
I was on step 1) when flashing the the stock MIUI 12 Fastboot ROM crashed in MiFlash at the last second or so. i will attach the logs of my multiple attempts on clean flashing all without relocking the bootloader.

In 3 attempts everytime this was the error message at the end:

[15:05:49]:1 c9a32724 144.9926179s error:Not catch checkpoint (\$fastboot -s .* lock),flash is not done
[15:25:13]:1 c9a32724 144.9957653s error:Not catch checkpoint (\$fastboot -s .* lock),flash is not done
[15:31:28]:1 c9a32724 134.8782895s error:Not catch checkpoint (\$fastboot -s .* lock),flash is not done

Any clue on what I perhaps coulda/shoulda done different? Much appreciated.
I don't know why you have issues. Try with the Clean All and Lock option but you have to unlock bootloader again after.

Top Liked Posts