[ROM][OFFICIAL][12.1][Beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2022/04/03]

Search This thread

bad1080

Jul 29, 2012
is there a way to point the OTA updater to the downloaded rom on the sd card? because the OTA download doesn't seem to be working or is incredibly slow but it downloaded just fine in a browser from the website

edit: it just said "download failed, check your internet" but my internet works just fine

first_damned

Feb 24, 2009
Birmingham
Xiaomi Poco F1
is there a way to point the OTA updater to the downloaded rom on the sd card? because the OTA download doesn't seem to be working or is incredibly slow but it downloaded just fine in a browser from the website

edit: it just said "download failed, check your internet" but my internet works just fine
Try downloading using adm download manager on your phone.

slawito

Mar 19, 2011
After last update I have the same old issue - when the device is in my pocket and someone is calling the proximity sensor isn't working. Is there something in settings that can fix this ? I really didn't manage to find out solution.

bad1080

Jul 29, 2012
There is now a TWRP that works/decrypts FBE on bery. See the TWRP 3.6.0 PocoF1 thread (here) or Retrial's POCO F1 Ultimate Collection & Guides thread (here).
tyvm! that requires flashing via adb, correct? if so is adb still having issues on amd systems? i remember lot's of problems when i first tried making it work...

edit: also does that require a clean OS install or will the android partition be left untouched?

edit2: is that a fork or can i use the 3.6.2 one from the twrp website? https://eu.dl.twrp.me/beryllium/

Last edited:

guhvanoh

tyvm! that requires flashing via adb, correct? if so is adb still having issues on amd systems? i remember lot's of problems when i first tried making it work...
You can boot the new TWRP without flashing it. Connect your fone to PC, 'fastboot boot /path/to/twrp-beryllium-v3.6.2-A12-NSE.img' should boot the new TWRP and then install/flash whatever you want to.

bad1080

Jul 29, 2012

funnily enough after the download there's a hamburger menu with an "export" option but no import prior to download, you guys could really save some server costs right there. plus it decided to re-download it even after successful validation because i took a screenshot and send it to myself...

edit: is it normal root access is gone after an OTA update?

Last edited:

andre7391

Feb 18, 2020
I clean flashed, completely wiped everything. I don't really know what the problem is, but I saw someone else in this thread reported the same problem😞

I have the same problem, the fingerprint works everywere, but does not unlock the screen

Did you find a solution? I tried a clean install, change firmware, but nothing has worked so far

DuongThanh

Jun 29, 2022
When rom installed, my phone alway run high performance core, its bug?. My phone is Mi mix 2s.
Screenshot_20220629-112933_Simple System Monitor.png

bad1080

Jul 29, 2012
is auto-brightness not working for anybody else on pe+ PixelExperience_Plus_beryllium-12.1-20220614-0339-OFFICIAL.zip ?

Top Liked Posts