Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][12.1] crDroidAndroid 8.x [SPES|SPESN]

Search This thread

ap4ss3rby

Sep 9, 2015
ROM or no ROM, you already have a fully functional phone. Why waste money on any phone that you "don't really need"?🤷‍♂️
And crDroid is the most popular rom for spes. Use the search feature on the telegram channel for spes. So many people are running crDroid there.
Donate me your M12 if you hate it that much 😏
I dunno ask people why they throw perfectly functional iPhone 12 Pro Max's in favor of iPhone 13 Pro Max with 0 changes. At least I'm getting a meaningful upgrade from a dim and slow IPS to a blindingly bright and higher resolution AMOLED and a faster chip. Anyways this is getting too salty so politely don't talk to me if you only have snark and mockery to offer.

Obi_Wlan

Nov 27, 2017
I dunno ask people why they throw perfectly functional iPhone 12 Pro Max's in favor of iPhone 13 Pro Max with 0 changes. At least I'm getting a meaningful upgrade from a dim and slow IPS to a blindingly bright and higher resolution AMOLED and a faster chip. Anyways this is getting too salty so politely don't talk to me if you only have snark and mockery to offer.
You are the one getting salty. I simply stated the obvious. Now that you feel "mocked", you had to justfy yourself by dragging in the iphone users. Also, a phone that you don't really need became a meaningful upgrade suddenly.

alexmaisa

Mar 8, 2016
Indonesia
Redmi Note 8
Redmi Note 11
I wanna buy spes, can anyone verify that this ROM works fine before I go ahead and blow some money on a phone that I don't really need? Currently I have Samsung Galaxy M12 with unofficial crDroid that I built from source, and it works fine but I hate that phone (even if it is super smooth and the battery life is a joke because of how damned long it lasts). So if anyone could verify it works fine I would be super happy
You should stop your sentence "... works fine I go ahead". The rest were not related and unnecessary to speak out.

My answer to your question, if there is a question, is don't blow any money until the official kernel is released.

ap4ss3rby

Sep 9, 2015
You should stop your sentence "... works fine I go ahead". The rest were not related and unnecessary to speak out.

My answer to your question, if there is a question, is don't blow any money until the official kernel is released.
1. Fair enough. I made a mistake and the worst part was that it was in a public forum so anyone can come and criticise me for it. So there's that. Guess I'll have to edit that post

2.Too late IG, already bought mine, and I'm quite impressed by it, but I completely understand what you're saying here. Still gonna keep the bootloader locked for now cause MIUI doesn't bother me as much as oneui/TouchWiz did.

Cards-

Aug 29, 2022
So far so good. Really optimized in battery and memory management.

Tho there are some issues I've encountered.

Frame drops
- When I set my display to be only 60hz after my fresh install I'm encountering severe frame drops. Especially scrolling on YouTube and Instagram. Even after restarting several time it still persist. Then I read here that the solution is to enable 90hz then disabled it again. It does fix the issue but when I reboot the device it lags again and I had to enable and disabled the settings again.

Telegram Call Sounds Muffled
-Telegram calls sound muffled on both end. Even after using/disabling some sound enhancement settings it still persist (no fix found as of now)

(EDIT)
Apps Not Asking What App To Open a YouTube or Web links.
-Every time I open links it automatically opens in web browser. It doesn't ask if I can open on YouTube or other third party applications.

Last edited:

truevision

Feb 5, 2013
Redmi Note 10
Redmi Note 11
I have the same doubt, which firmware should be flashed? A12 or A11?I have the same doubt, which firmware should be flashed? A12 or A11?
The question is not for A12 or A11, this crDroid is based on Android 12 of course.
But for A12 there are 2 firmware, one for spes and one for spesn, the second one is NFC version:
My question is: firmware is included in crDroid or we have to flash ?

kawsarahmed369

Aug 29, 2022
I am going to buy redmi note 11. The indian version is priced $15 less than global version. There are 3 codenames(selene, evergo, spes) from this https://xiaomiui.net/all-xiaomi-codenames-5137/ link. Is this compatible with indian redmi note 11?

Attachments

• screenshot_20220829-120710_833x252.png
    screenshot_20220829-120710_833x252.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 35

NeoPreacher

Dec 4, 2012
Bielefeld
Moto G5 Plus
Redmi Note 8

truevision

Feb 5, 2013
Redmi Note 10
Redmi Note 11
indirdim, ancak google hizmetleri yok, herkes bir google dosyası atabilir mi?
Gapps is included, see also changelog:
===== 2022.08.16 =====
• Synced latest crDroid 8.8 source
• Updated blobs from SPESNGlobal V13.0.2.0-A12
• Updated prebuilt kernel from SPESNGlobal V13.0.2.0-A12
Updated GApps
• Disabled process reclaim (for better multitasking)
• Removed intree audio/display/media HALs
• Allowed all CPUs usage on foreground
• Removed HD notification for VoLTE
• Selinux: Address denials
• Misc. Fixes and Improvements
(and use english please ! ;-) )

Whitee Knight

Feb 3, 2014
hi I have a problem that some heads up notification don't appear for some apps like messaging app
and it works fine with other apps like WhatsApp (the notification appear in statue bar with sound but without heads up)
what i have tried so far
restart
reset crdroidsettings
reset app preferences
try reticker
try to disable or enable any notification or heads up notification option in setting

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts