Development [CLOSED] [ROM][DISCONTINUED][12.1-13.0] crDroidAndroid 8.x - 9.x [SPES|SPESN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Guan Yu

Mar 27, 2019
Redmi Note 11
is this rom support fast charge ?

hello how to fix slow switching app animation

cant install poco launcher , smartpack kernel mgr , slow/lag when app switching , very bad tho

mi-saan

Jun 12, 2022
Hi guys, I've used this rom on my device for a couple of days and here's a quick glance of my experience.

Device : Redmi Note 11 / Spes , (6+128 variant) {non- rooted}
Rom : CrDroid (latest version as of this date)

Pros:
1. insane battery optimisation when device is idle w/mobile data / wifi on.
2. feels buttery smooth when used in 90hz
3. passes safetynet ( huge deal for me as i use banking apps)

Bugs:
1. inconsistent 60hz implementation (in default launcher) : feels smooth sometimes and sometimes not , many users have changed launcher to get a better experience. [could be improved}

EDIT : 60hz works flawlessly once switched to 90hz and then reverting back to 60 after few minutes, don't know why tho.

2. random crashes when watching videos from browser in landscape mode and switching to homescreen.

3. audio overlaps : lemme explain this with an example -
--> be me
--> listening music on spotify on my BT earbuds
-->remember i have to change the ringtone as i don't like the default one
--> go to settings to change ringtone
--> while testing which ringtones to use the audio from spotify keeps running
--> after setting ringtone the audio is playing from both phone & earphones
--> suprised -
-> reboot the phone to never see the bug again (for now at least)

4. Battery circle goes full circle when notification panel is pulled down. 5. greyed out instagram/instander (could be a theme issue idk)
Request:
1.Can the big clock on the lock screen be placed at the middle instead of being a little lower? {helps with my ocd}
2.A better battery optimisation.

Conclusion: Good rom w/decent optimisation {given that kernel source code for the device has been released yet}

A big thanks to the devs for their continuous efforts to maintain the rom.

i'll keep updating the thread if i come across anything else. Cheers!

Edit: See 60hz issue

Last edited:

Helmaar

Jun 25, 2022
Hello everyone.

instaled this Rom (latest version) on my Redmi note 11 about a week ago. Absoloutely love it. Found some potential bugs that could be looked at:

1. Screen Timeout bugs out sometimes and the screen remains on. Manually pressing the power button turns it off and it starts working again.

2. After a restart/reboot, the internet connection option in the pull down menu has no text on it. Going into it and turing on either Wi-Fi or mobile data fixes it.

3. Double tap to wake screen bugs out and stops working sometimes.

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220625-145906_crDroid Home.png
    Screenshot_20220625-145906_crDroid Home.png
    108.4 KB · Views: 65
I just flashed this ROM and it's working perfectly but I'm having issues flashing Magisk since the phone is encrypted so I don't understand why the instructions say to flash after first boot. Am I missing something?

Edit: I have fixed this issue by installing a more updated TWRP that supports decryption from another thread.

Edit 2: It seems I have found my first bug: double tap to wake sometimes stops working and unlock sound is delayed when I unlock after being idle for a while.

Last edited:

ZeA_Quin

Jun 6, 2020
i wish rom devs consider making vanilla versions. it seems that i cant flash twrp via flashboot, i can only boot it.

Last edited:

! Pure

Jun 27, 2022
Amazon Fire TV
Amazfit
Is anyone else having video playback issues? I can't use Plex, Jellyfin or most videos on firefox. Some videos lag like crazy (or it just shows a black screen) with stuttering audio (if any) but I can use VLC to watch the same videos with no issue..? I'm very new to android so sorry if its a stupid question

Oifan

Dec 2, 2018
Reactions: mi-saan and ! Pure

mzubairtariq

Sep 16, 2018
Lahore
How is the battery timing on the latest 27/06/2022 build? if the wifi is on and phone is idle for around 7 hours whats the battery drop ?? can anyone tell?

N0b0dyy

Jun 12, 2022
I have been using this ROM for a couple of days. Everything is working fine. I had switched from Evolution X because I wasn't getting good battery there. But battery life is good here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts