[ROM][OFFICIAL][12.1][Galaxy S10/e/+/5G] PixelExtended [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread

ldmondini

Mar 12, 2015
I'm getting crazy...after a couple of fine days on pixel experience has restarted the strong battery drain and phone getting very hot...so I'm back on extended. I think it's something connected to Google services: my battery stats show an abnormal battery usage from play store. I've tried to clean cache and data of google store, services and framework but nothing changes.
I have tried an adb logcat but it never stops. Any help please?
I love this rom but actually it doesn't let me to use the phone more than an hour of screen.

Last edited:

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

What is this?
PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Sound/vibration
FP gestures
Bixby Button

Known issues
VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from SourceForge

Galaxy S10e (beyond0lte)
Galaxy S10 (beyond1lte)
Galaxy S10+ (beyond2lte)
Galaxy S10 5G (beyondx)

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel

Thank you so much for your hard work. 😁 This is a beautiful rom.

I'm experiencing high battery drain. outside of that I absolutely love this rom. I have already tried wiping, factory resetting and reflashing.

I may have to flash something else until there's an update that hopefully fixes this. This is definitely my favorite. I thought about switching to evolution x. That was a good one on Android 11 however I noticed in the instructions that ROM wants you to downgrade to a11 firmware. I would prefer to keep updated security patch and whatnot on a12. Any suggestions?

ldmondini

Mar 12, 2015
when I tried to install, an error message appeared saying that I was downgrading and the installation aborted.
I think you're using a newer lineage recovery with june security patches and trying to install the rom with may patches. Use an older recovery or, my advice, wait for the june rom update, the one released in may suffer of strong battery drain for a lot of us.

Reactions: diogocorotee

Niroshft

Oct 30, 2016
Wadduwa
Any idea about how to downgrade to a previous version of this rom. 😒

This is the perfect rom but the only problem is the ****ty battery life,

* I tried to flash the older one but cannot flash (I cannot find the older lineage recovery version - I have deleted the older ones I had too 😒)

* And I can't even flash the samsung stock firmware using odin (Samfw.com_SM-G973F_SLK_G973FXXUEGULB_fac) I have this version

Any solution please, thanks.

ldmondini

Mar 12, 2015
Any idea about how to downgrade to a previous version of this rom. 😒

This is the perfect rom but the only problem is the ****ty battery life,

* I tried to flash the older one but cannot flash (I cannot find the older lineage recovery version - I have deleted the older ones I had too 😒)

* And I can't even flash the samsung stock firmware using odin (Samfw.com_SM-G973F_SLK_G973FXXUEGULB_fac) I have this version

Any solution please, thanks.
Waiting for the update, as I already told you I found a temporary solution making a dirty flash of the latest standard pixel experience (clearing only cache in recovery). It works perfectly and lacks of only some options. You won't miss anything and you can go back to extended as soon as the update will be released

Niroshft

Oct 30, 2016
Wadduwa
Waiting for the update, as I already told you I found a temporary solution making a dirty flash of the latest standard pixel experience (clearing only cache in recovery). It works perfectly and lacks of only some options. You won't miss anything and you can go back to extended as soon as the update will be released
Thank you I will try that option too.

Niroshft

Oct 30, 2016
Wadduwa
As you said, I flashed the pixel experience rom & it did work without any problem. Battery life is super stable & heating issue is also fixed. I flashed the pixel experience plus version. 😁😁😁

ldmondini

Mar 12, 2015
July update installed! It was worth the wait. Everything seems right, for the moment only AOD doesn't work on my phone. The phone doesn't heat as my oven and hopefully the battery drain problem is solved.
The best rom again: simple but with a lot of personalization options tailored on our phones.
Thanks Jubscleisson

Last edited:

Niroshft

Oct 30, 2016
Wadduwa
July update installed! It was worth the wait. Everything seems right, for the moment only AOD doesn't work on my phone. The phone doesn't heat as my oven and hopefully the battery drain problem is solved.
The best rom again: simple but with a lot of personalization options tailored on our phones.
Thanks Jubscleisson
Is the battery life worse than the pixel experience rom? Or feels like both are the same?

I kind of afraid to come back to this since pixel experience battery life is great ..

ldmondini

Mar 12, 2015
Is the battery life worse than the pixel experience rom? Or feels like both are the same?

I kind of afraid to come back to this since pixel experience battery life is great ..
Well I have just installed less than 24 ago, but battery life seems to me good as standard pixel experience, no differences. Do you have problems with AOD? I have with both ROMs, it doesn't work. I would like to understand if it's my fault and I have to remake a clean install or if it's a known issue. Thanks for any feedback

Niroshft

Oct 30, 2016
Wadduwa
Well I have just installed less than 24 ago, but battery life seems to me good as standard pixel experience, no differences. Do you have problems with AOD? I have with both ROMs, it doesn't work. I would like to understand if it's my fault and I have to remake a clean install or if it's a known issue. Thanks for any feedback
Thanks for the reply.

I don't use AOD but since you were asking I just tried it & it works perfectly fine on mine (still have the pixel experience plus rom installed) I only enabled "Always show time and info" toggle under the lock screen & it works

thanks.

ldmondini

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks for the reply.

I don't use AOD but since you were asking I just tried it & it works perfectly fine on mine (still have the pixel experience plus rom installed) I only enabled "Always show time and info" toggle under the lock screen & it works

thanks.
SOLVED: thanks for the hint. I solved the AOD issue: it was an update problem. Updating without cleaning all data could cause problems among clock visualization and AOD. It was enough to deactivate AOD, deselect to show the time on two lines, reactivate both and all is working fine.
After 24 of usage battery life seems to me better than standard pixel experience: 1 hour more of screen on at the first day! Great👍

Reactions: CitaroSR

Niroshft

Oct 30, 2016
Wadduwa
SOLVED: thanks for the hint. I solved the AOD issue: it was an update problem. Updating without cleaning all data could cause problems among clock visualization and AOD. It was enough to deactivate AOD, deselect to show the time on two lines, reactivate both and all is working fine.
After 24 of usage battery life seems to me better than standard pixel experience: 1 hour more of screen on at the first day! Great👍
Wow, glad to hear that your AOD works fine now.
So good to see that much of battery life improvement as you experienced. cheers.. ! 😁

Niroshft

Oct 30, 2016
Wadduwa
Does anyone know how to enable the google call recording?
It shows call recording in the settings on phone app but no option to enable it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

What is this?
    PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Sound/vibration
    FP gestures
    Bixby Button

Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from SourceForge

Galaxy S10e (beyond0lte)
    Galaxy S10 (beyond1lte)
    Galaxy S10+ (beyond2lte)
    Galaxy S10 5G (beyondx)

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel

Notes:
    - This rom supports only LOS recovery
    - S Firmware is mandatory

Downloads:
    Recovery (beyond0lte) (beyond1lte) (beyond2lte) (beyondx)
    S Firmware (beyond0lte) (beyond1lte) (beyond2lte) (beyondx)
    Magisk (Download from here)

First time installation:
    you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)
    Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):
    Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
    Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    Reboot to system!

Credits:
    @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, for giving me access to A12 device tree. and for helping me!
    @Orel6505 - For helping me all time!
    Not the problem - problem is on non-stock ROMs, encrypted streams seem to be blocked. Any fix?
    Netflix and other encrypted apps block you from getting the visual contents if it detects any other apps trying to display overlay it. In this build, I think that it is the Night Light feature, turn it off temporarily will fix it. I was struggling with magisk and stuff all night after installing the latest build to get Netflix work normally, but the solution is just simply turn off the Nigh Light filter LOL.
    Well, I have just installed 12 hours ago and I have made only one short call with a bluetooth earphones, what I can say that it has worked quite well. I have tried to play some music with a bluetooth speaker too and it seemed to me fine.
    This version of Bluetooth works well, there is no problem with the volume, and it supports OTA! Thanks very much for efforts from Jubscleisson!