[ROM][OFFICIAL][12.1][Galaxy S10/e/+/5G] PixelExtended [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread

ldmondini

Mar 12, 2015
Hey guys, I'm thinking giving this rom a try. How's the perf with it? (geekbench result)
I read battery life is great. If it can be better than stock rom, that's great to know :) (s10e exy here)
Hi, I have an s10e as yours. I don't remember geekbench scores, AnTuTu were 550000-570000👍, impressive for me. With stock I didn't reach the 350000.
I confirm that with the last update life is better, I can get close to the 4 hours of screen with our small battery capacity.
Nice flash

grujea

Apr 3, 2011
@Jubscleisson thank you for the latest update!

Also, I was wondering, with the PE update(which I am intending to dirty flash), should we also update the samsung firmware and/or the recovery?

I am now on the July build (beyond1lte), with the PixelExperience custom recovery that I found on Sourceforge at the time (now it's gone), and with G973FXXUFHVE1 build (not the latest one) and without magisk.

Thanks once again!

Last edited:

grujea

Apr 3, 2011
I just came to check about it. Today I got the overheating & battery not charging fast. 😒 But I'm still in the July version.

Maybe going back to the official pixel experience is safe I guess. But I love this rom 😒😒😒
It seems that I got it today as well. Still on July build also...
Do you (or anybody else) know/have you tried dirty flashing Pixel Experience over Pixel Extended? would it work, as a quick fix?

Thanks!

grujea

Apr 3, 2011
I got overheat in the latest update again ):

I think I found the problem for the overheat/battery drain!

It's due to an update(I assume) of the Google app. I have uninstalled the updates and now it's working just fine - no more battery drain.

Could you please try and report back, to see if it works on the latest build as well? Thanks!

klemens123

Aug 20, 2022
Hi! The rom is great, much better than stock for sure. But there is one thing that bothers me which is the camera. Some missing stuff, no option Wide angle lens and cant record 4k in 60fps (in settings i can force 4k60fps but it crashes) Is there an option to install the original camera from stock rom? Or another that is combatible with s10?

grujea

Apr 3, 2011
Hi! The rom is great, much better than stock for sure. But there is one thing that bothers me which is the camera. Some missing stuff, no option Wide angle lens and cant record 4k in 60fps (in settings i can force 4k60fps but it crashes) Is there an option to install the original camera from stock rom? Or another that is combatible with s10?
Try this: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-suggested/

Also, look for configs on this telegram chat: https://t.me/Config_MGC (made by WonITKorea)
I have google camera, with every feature and lenses working :)

Reactions: Niroshft

Niroshft

Oct 30, 2016
Wadduwa
It seems that I got it today as well. Still on July build also...
Do you (or anybody else) know/have you tried dirty flashing Pixel Experience over Pixel Extended? would it work, as a quick fix?

Thanks!
I dirty flashed the official pixel experience plus rom. working super fine, no bugs so far & the battery life feels better than the extended for now 😁

Reactions: grujea

Boogie_el_Aceitoso

May 12, 2020
Neuquen
Hello, im using a s10e Dual Sim with Exynos procesor, stock firmware and Nova Laucher. My only complaint with this phone is the battery life, i was being using a moto x 2014 and moto x Force (droid turbo 2) and battery life was much better on those phones.

When i was using the 2 motos at same time, moto x 2014 (2100mah bat) was for whatsapp an calls, and battery lasts 2 days, and droid turbo2 (3700mah bat.) for music or youtube and lasts 4 or 5 days.

My s10e lasts 2 days between 85% and 15/10%, being carefull (using whatsapp on computer in working hours, not using for listening music, and airplane mode on nights)
I think im a light user, i only use whatsapp for answer when friends and family texting me, 3 or 4 calls a day, even less, and 2 or 3 times using chrome when check the weather or another search.

Niroshft say it earlier "Battery Life - Far Better than the Stock OneUI"
How much improvement is that?

PS: sorry for my english, its not my primary language and im using google translator.

ldmondini

Mar 12, 2015
Hello, im using a s10e Dual Sim with Exynos procesor, stock firmware and Nova Laucher. My only complaint with this phone is the battery life, i was being using a moto x 2014 and moto x Force (droid turbo 2) and battery life was much better on those phones.

When i was using the 2 motos at same time, moto x 2014 (2100mah bat) was for whatsapp an calls, and battery lasts 2 days, and droid turbo2 (3700mah bat.) for music or youtube and lasts 4 or 5 days.

My s10e lasts 2 days between 85% and 15/10%, being carefull (using whatsapp on computer in working hours, not using for listening music, and airplane mode on nights)
I think im a light user, i only use whatsapp for answer when friends and family texting me, 3 or 4 calls a day, even less, and 2 or 3 times using chrome when check the weather or another search.

Niroshft say it earlier "Battery Life - Far Better than the Stock OneUI"
How much improvement is that?

PS: sorry for my english, its not my primary language and im using google translator.
I have an s10e too, you are a real light user😄, two days of battery are impossible for me😅. With this rom or other aosp I get about 10/15% of more battery life compared to stock UI. As an example with stock was difficult for me to reach 3 hours of screen and now I'm about 3 hours an half.
A lot of battery consumption depends on Google apps: if you are not so interested in a Pixel look my recommendation for battery is lineage, where you can install which Google services are interested in, saving a lot of energy.
PS be careful, I'm reading that the last update of P.Ext is giving some battery drain for some of us, even if it's not my case, I have flashed it and everything it's fine.

Boogie_el_Aceitoso

May 12, 2020
Neuquen
I have an s10e too, you are a real light user😄, two days of battery are impossible for me😅. With this rom or other aosp I get about 10/15% of more battery life compared to stock UI. As an example with stock was difficult for me to reach 3 hours of screen and now I'm about 3 hours an half.
A lot of battery consumption depends on Google apps: if you are not so interested in a Pixel look my recommendation for battery is lineage, where you can install which Google services are interested in, saving a lot of energy.
PS be careful, I'm reading that the last update of P.Ext is giving some battery drain for some of us, even if it's not my case, I have flashed it and everything it's fine.
Thanks for response, yea, yesterday i reach 3 days and 4 hs, but using battery saving, and the phone is like a electronic calculator, every time y need to use some app like notes y have to deactivate power saving, use app, and reactivate, now i removed the 2nd sim to test. I have forgot to mention i debloated some apps from samsung.
As for your recomendations i will try lineage, the look its irrelevant for me.
Google apps only need maps, mail (as backup because k-9 some times get some errors), play store, chrome and youtube (im replacing it with newpipe).

Last edited:

Dustmiz

Sep 1, 2022
I have used this ROM for a while and it works quite well but in the status bar only one notification shows and if there's more than one only a white dot appears, it can be fixed by moving the clock but if put on the right the same thing happens with the wifi/cell signal/DND etc icons and if centered, these icons overlap the clock, is there something that can be done?
Edit: I'm using an S10 5G (beyondx) device

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

What is this?
    PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Sound/vibration
    FP gestures
    Bixby Button

Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from SourceForge

Galaxy S10e (beyond0lte)
    Galaxy S10 (beyond1lte)
    Galaxy S10+ (beyond2lte)
    Galaxy S10 5G (beyondx)

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel

Notes:
    - This rom supports only LOS recovery
    - S Firmware is mandatory

Downloads:
    Recovery (beyond0lte) (beyond1lte) (beyond2lte) (beyondx)
    S Firmware (beyond0lte) (beyond1lte) (beyond2lte) (beyondx)
    Magisk (Download from here)

First time installation:
    you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)
    Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):
    Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
    Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    Reboot to system!

Credits:
    @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, for giving me access to A12 device tree. and for helping me!
    @Orel6505 - For helping me all time!
    Not the problem - problem is on non-stock ROMs, encrypted streams seem to be blocked. Any fix?
    Netflix and other encrypted apps block you from getting the visual contents if it detects any other apps trying to display overlay it. In this build, I think that it is the Night Light feature, turn it off temporarily will fix it. I was struggling with magisk and stuff all night after installing the latest build to get Netflix work normally, but the solution is just simply turn off the Nigh Light filter LOL.
    Well, I have just installed 12 hours ago and I have made only one short call with a bluetooth earphones, what I can say that it has worked quite well. I have tried to play some music with a bluetooth speaker too and it seemed to me fine.
    This version of Bluetooth works well, there is no problem with the volume, and it supports OTA! Thanks very much for efforts from Jubscleisson!