[ROM][OFFICIAL][12.1][OXYGEN] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2022/07/14]

Search This thread

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
Xiaomi Mi 2
Did you read the comment?
As you can see, I used the latest official version.
Did you read my tutorial carefully? You must flash with the twrp provided by me or use the twrp provided by me-cafebabe, otherwise your userdata partition will not be decrypted. The official twrp is long outdated. Are you using xda for the first time? The blue link is the download address of twrp.

Last edited:

offsydin

Jul 6, 2022
Did you read my tutorial carefully? You must flash with the twrp provided by me or use the twrp provided by me-cafebabe, otherwise your userdata partition will not be decrypted. The official twrp is long outdated. Are you using xda for the first time? The blue link is the download address of twrp.
Oops.
I installed twrp with the link you told me and succeeded in encrypting data without any problems. But fingerprint recognition still doesn't work. Is there a way to solve it?

andrew.mackew

Mar 25, 2011
Thanks @HalifaxTe55 for the new update!
Though now I have to pick one of your two roms (Lineage or Pixel) as daily driver. :D
It has been nice to use Pixel, I don't have sure if is there any advantage on Lineage over Pixel.. both are as smooth as butter.
Awesome work!

Mar 16, 2010
Redmi Note 10 Pro
After installing this rom, setup goes normal, after enter Pin or Pattern, just got black screen with back arrow.
Can't pass this.
Any chance to skip this step (enter pin, pass, pattern)
I don't need any security.

Attachments

• IMG_20220708_181813.jpg
    IMG_20220708_181813.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 23

Disupal

Jun 14, 2018
I installed it today and it works smooth but I'm having a problem on my Mobile Data. I already tried adding apn and it still doesn't work.

Edit: the sim I am using is Globe from Philippines.

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
Xiaomi Mi 2
After installing this rom, setup goes normal, after enter Pin or Pattern, just got black screen with back arrow.
Can't pass this.
Any chance to skip this step (enter pin, pass, pattern)
I don't need any security.
There's no way to reproduce your situation.
I installed it today and it works smooth but I'm having a problem on my Mobile Data. I already tried adding apn and it still doesn't work.

Edit: the sim I am using is Globe from Philippines.
Received, it will be fixed in the next update.

offsydin

Jul 6, 2022
@HalifaxTe55 Thank you for your concern.
I proceeded as written, but the issue of fingerprint not being recognized.
And there seems to be a decrypt problem. When I move the ROM file in the recovery state, install it, and reboot it in the recovery state, it takes up the ROM file capacity, but the file is not visible.

Last edited:

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
Xiaomi Mi 2
@HalifaxTe55 Thank you for your concern.
I proceeded as written, but the issue of fingerprint not being recognized.
And there seems to be a decrypt problem. When I move the ROM file in the recovery state, install it, and reboot it in the recovery state, it takes up the ROM file capacity, but the file is not visible.
You try to use the twrp provided by CAFEBABE and then do a clean install. If the problem persists, please capture the log and send it to me via private message.

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
Xiaomi Mi 2
Reactions: vinhluq

vinhluq

Aug 2, 2011
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Hi.
Today my phone lag (little). The touch screen dont work, incompatible with some apps or it runs in background 1-3 second. That i dont known so i think it's lag. Im post here if someone like me please comm.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2022/07/14 FM radio is not working.
    2022/06/15 FM radio is fine working,this Version is only working FM radio
    It will be fixed in next month's update
    Hi everybody.
    In my case have trouble when flash this rom. (it not error in rom). i had flash rom PE build 0710 but speaker is small. so i back to stock muiu 11.0.2 . its stable only 1 bug "Find Device Storage Corrupted, Your Device is Unsafe Now" and i cant login Mi account. i try to fix follow Here. It had fix. last night i try to flash this rom buid 0714.
    1. remove accounts and factory reset
    2. Flash this ROM (but it not restart, it standby in fastboot though Miflash say success). Im try to find another stock rom 10.3. flash but the same.
    Can You help me.
    I love this rom. because it very smooth.
    Thanks
    You may have locked the bl.
    I installed the official though I have a problem. I am not using quick charger, though an old one, slow charger that usually takes more time to charge than a quick one. The problem is that pixel experience does not recognise slow charging. Any solutions?
    I can't reproduce it, if the problem persists, please send me feedback in my group or xda private message.
    oh, i cannot use 4G data, someone like me???
    Please Give The Credits To Real And Original Developer Of Device Trees And Kernels ..
    And Maintain The Open Source Spirit
    What?
    oh, i cannot use 4G data, someone like me???
    Same problem with me. 4G doesn't work, 3G doesn't work, 2G works for phone calls. I'll have to use another ROM until I fix it, otherwise I'll just have a paperweight. Other than that, the ROM looks fantastic!
    Hello sir,

1) Not getting mobile network on JIO sim. No calls no data. It's not even showing the network JIO 4G IND when I switch off automatic network selection.
    IDEA and AIRTEL are working fine.
    2) FM radio crashes on launch.

MY DEVICE: Mi Max 2
    ROM : SQ3A.220705.003
    PixelExperience_Plus_oxygen-12.1-20220714-0903-OFFICIAL
    Did you flash the specified stock firmware before flashing pe? Make sure not to miss every step. If you follow the steps and the problem still persists, please send me a private message xda.

fm radio is a known issue and will be fixed next time
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 [oxygen]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
    WIFI
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Microphone
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    -None -

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate

Liked our work? Donate to the project!

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned

Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Device support channel
    Android OS version: 12.1.0_r10
    ROM Kernel: 4.9
    Security patch level: July, 2022
    Build Author: HalifaxTe55
    Device and Kernel Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices
    Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    ROM Developer: jhenrique09

2022/07/14
    Changelog:

- July security patch
    - Fixed an issues with intermittent calls
    - Update aptX blobs
    - Kernel upstreamed to 4.9.323
    - Upstream Fix PCI bus rescan device
    - The system updater app will free up its storage after OTA
    - Fixed the issue of Google’s SystemUpdate constantly retrying in the background, draining battery and building heat.
    - Updated lots of APNs

Note: Go to the official build, clean install if you used my unofficial build before.
    I have tested it and wifi works fine now. Thanks for your great work! Can you also fix pixel experience rom?
    Nice, thank you so much for your test. Yes, will update later:cool:
    Oops.
    I installed twrp with the link you told me and succeeded in encrypting data without any problems. But fingerprint recognition still doesn't work. Is there a way to solve it?
    The latest version should fix it, try it. If it still doesn't work, please feedback.
    Hi Bro.s. My Mimax2 after up this rom. The voice in call is small. Sometime it loud. Does Anyone have trouble like me?
    Yes, there is this problem, it has been solved, waiting for the next version to fix it.