[ROM][OFFICIAL][13] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
Did you read the comment?
As you can see, I used the latest official version.
Did you read my tutorial carefully? You must flash with the twrp provided by me or use the twrp provided by me-cafebabe, otherwise your userdata partition will not be decrypted. The official twrp is long outdated. Are you using xda for the first time? The blue link is the download address of twrp.

Last edited:

offsydin

Jul 6, 2022
Did you read my tutorial carefully? You must flash with the twrp provided by me or use the twrp provided by me-cafebabe, otherwise your userdata partition will not be decrypted. The official twrp is long outdated. Are you using xda for the first time? The blue link is the download address of twrp.
Oops.
I installed twrp with the link you told me and succeeded in encrypting data without any problems. But fingerprint recognition still doesn't work. Is there a way to solve it?

andrew.mackew

Mar 25, 2011
Thanks @HalifaxTe55 for the new update!
Though now I have to pick one of your two roms (Lineage or Pixel) as daily driver. :D
It has been nice to use Pixel, I don't have sure if is there any advantage on Lineage over Pixel.. both are as smooth as butter.
Awesome work!

Mar 16, 2010
Redmi Note 10 Pro
After installing this rom, setup goes normal, after enter Pin or Pattern, just got black screen with back arrow.
Can't pass this.
Any chance to skip this step (enter pin, pass, pattern)
I don't need any security.

Attachments

• IMG_20220708_181813.jpg
    IMG_20220708_181813.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 50

Disupal

Jun 14, 2018
I installed it today and it works smooth but I'm having a problem on my Mobile Data. I already tried adding apn and it still doesn't work.

Edit: the sim I am using is Globe from Philippines.

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
After installing this rom, setup goes normal, after enter Pin or Pattern, just got black screen with back arrow.
Can't pass this.
Any chance to skip this step (enter pin, pass, pattern)
I don't need any security.
There's no way to reproduce your situation.
I installed it today and it works smooth but I'm having a problem on my Mobile Data. I already tried adding apn and it still doesn't work.

Edit: the sim I am using is Globe from Philippines.
Received, it will be fixed in the next update.

offsydin

Jul 6, 2022
@HalifaxTe55 Thank you for your concern.
I proceeded as written, but the issue of fingerprint not being recognized.
And there seems to be a decrypt problem. When I move the ROM file in the recovery state, install it, and reboot it in the recovery state, it takes up the ROM file capacity, but the file is not visible.

Last edited:

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
@HalifaxTe55 Thank you for your concern.
I proceeded as written, but the issue of fingerprint not being recognized.
And there seems to be a decrypt problem. When I move the ROM file in the recovery state, install it, and reboot it in the recovery state, it takes up the ROM file capacity, but the file is not visible.
You try to use the twrp provided by CAFEBABE and then do a clean install. If the problem persists, please capture the log and send it to me via private message.

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
Reactions: vinhluq

vinhluq

Aug 2, 2011
Xiaomi Mi Max 2
Hi.
Today my phone lag (little). The touch screen dont work, incompatible with some apps or it runs in background 1-3 second. That i dont known so i think it's lag. Im post here if someone like me please comm.

Top Liked Posts