[ROM][OFFICIAL][12.1][OXYGEN] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2022/08/15]

Search This thread

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
Hi!
Testing the 12.1-20220815-0804-OFFICIAL still the same problem I reported before, unable to operate on LTE network (4G), max WCDMA H+ (3G). Occasionally mobile data drops, being necessary to deactivate SIM (in use SIM) and reactivate one or more times to reconnect. Check if you need to include anything related to specific countries. I'm in Brazil.
Who is your telecom provider?

virtualhjs

Jan 19, 2015

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
I use "Vivo" (from the Telefônica group) https://www.vivo.com.br/
I tested "Claro" https://www.claro.com.br/
I tested "TIM" https://www.tim.com.br/

These are big telecom provider in my country, they are already offering 5G. In the original ROM 4G mobile data worked normally. In custom ROM andoird 9, 8 and 7 4G mobile data also works normally with these carriers.
Clean flash 3-4 times. But VoLTE is not working. Using Airtel sim.
A test lineageos has been sent, please clean flash after backing up the data
LineageOS

Vkg1985

Jul 20, 2022
just tested your "test lineageos rom". only GSM working, from INDIA using airtel network. plz fix VoLTE. thank you.
In the older versions IDEA and AIRTEL worked just fine (both telephony and data) but not JIO. In this version JIO rocks. Haven't tested IDEA or AIRTEL though so can't offer any opinions on those. Are you using the right twrp ? I got lineage os installed and everything is fine. I'm happy. Hope your problem gets solved soon.

Turkson

Jul 18, 2012
Ankara
I can't use the bluetooth earphones for calls. While listening to music, watching videos, there is no problem, but when I make a call, even though the earphones is connected, it still does not switch to the earphones, even though I constantly select it. Is this a bug?

Model: Xiaomi Mi TW earphones 2 Basic

Turkson

Jul 18, 2012
Ankara
In addition to what I wrote above:

While speaking, the sound is cut off at certain intervals. There is no such problem with the external speaker.

The other person hears their own voice echoing.

Reactions: KamisamaV1

KamisamaV1

Apr 11, 2019
In addition to what I wrote above:

While speaking, the sound is cut off at certain intervals. There is no such problem with the external speaker.

The other person hears their own voice echoing.
Yes I can confirm, I also have the same issue. It is either the proximity sensor doing something weird because whenever I am in a call and I move the phone near my ear and the proximity sensor turns off the screen the sound just stops or its the screen if it goes off while you're talking then it just cuts the sound.

Reactions: Vkg1985 and Turkson

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
Yes I can confirm, I also have the same issue. It is either the proximity sensor doing something weird because whenever I am in a call and I move the phone near my ear and the proximity sensor turns off the screen the sound just stops or its the screen if it goes off while you're talking then it just cuts the sound.
Telegram contact me.

Reactions: Vkg1985

Turkson

Jul 18, 2012
Ankara
I used my car bluetooth calling today. It has the same problem. Bluetooth disconnects when making a call.

HalifaxTe55

Mar 1, 2017
perth
I can't use the bluetooth earphones for calls. While listening to music, watching videos, there is no problem, but when I make a call, even though the earphones is connected, it still does not switch to the earphones, even though I constantly select it. Is this a bug?

Model: Xiaomi Mi TW earphones 2 Basic
I used my car bluetooth calling today. It has the same problem. Bluetooth disconnects when making a call.
Ok, will try to fix.

Last edited:

Turkson

Jul 18, 2012
Ankara
Ok, will try to fix.
I sincerely thank you.

This beautiful phone was stuck on android 7. However, if the following problem is resolved, I can use this rom daily:

The speaker (top one) goes mute when you put the phone to your ear during a call or put your finger over the proximity sensor. Both the proximity sensor and earpiece speaker are located side by side.
This problem was also present in PE+.

Also when you turn on speakers to answer the call only the bottom one gives out sound resulting in overall low speaker volume.

Reactions: KamisamaV1

Pacogens

Sep 17, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with the fingerprint. It works fine on apps but it doesn't appear on security options and I can't unlock the phone with it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi Max 2 [oxygen]

What is this?

Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12.1

Whats working?
    WIFI
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Microphone
    Lights
    Sound / vibration

Known issues
    -None-

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate

Liked our work? Donate to the project!

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned

Our Telegram channel
    Our blog
    Device support channel
    Android OS version: 12.1.0_r22
    ROM Kernel: 4.9
    Security patch level: August, 2022
    Build Author: HalifaxTe55
    Device Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices
    Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience
    ROM Developer: jhenrique09

2022/07/14
    Changelog:

- July security patch
    - Fixed an issues with intermittent calls
    - Update aptX blobs
    - Kernel upstreamed to 4.9.323
    - Upstream Fix PCI bus rescan device
    - The system updater app will free up its storage after OTA
    - Fixed the issue of Google’s SystemUpdate constantly retrying in the background, draining battery and building heat.
    - Updated lots of APNs

Note: Go to the official build, clean install if you used my unofficial build before.
    I have tested it and wifi works fine now. Thanks for your great work! Can you also fix pixel experience rom?
    Nice, thank you so much for your test. Yes, will update later:cool:
    Oops.
    I installed twrp with the link you told me and succeeded in encrypting data without any problems. But fingerprint recognition still doesn't work. Is there a way to solve it?
    The latest version should fix it, try it. If it still doesn't work, please feedback.
    Hi Bro.s. My Mimax2 after up this rom. The voice in call is small. Sometime it loud. Does Anyone have trouble like me?
    Yes, there is this problem, it has been solved, waiting for the next version to fix it.