[ROM][OFFICIAL][12][Galaxy Note 10/+/+ 5G] PixelExperience [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread

bourne220

Sep 15, 2013
Quick question... Given this will be Android 12L base, can this just be updated as normal or will it need a complete clean installation?

PAKONAN666

Aug 24, 2019
Good morning faithful and unfaithful

Unfaithful Orel6505

Very good Rom thanks for sharing it.

Salu2 of your most faithful infidel Pako

VanMoon

Aug 4, 2018
Please help!!! I have a note 10+ that has experienced the black screen of death but I'm unable to revive it. Is there any way to boot it up using my laptop? Is there a software that I can use or something? I really need my phone again.

driss.sadok

Jul 29, 2015
Casablanca
Please help!!! I have a note 10+ that has experienced the black screen of death but I'm unable to revive it. Is there any way to boot it up using my laptop? Is there a software that I can use or something? I really need my phone again.
you should use odin from windows to flash stock rom, you can download the firmware from sammobile. you will need to google how to flash using odin

Reactions: VanMoon

Nath76

Apr 13, 2022
Can I ask when will the plus edition be available for download.
Currently have standard 12 version on my galaxy note 10+. It is a great rom, only downside I have found so far is battery drain will that be resolved in future updates.

Last edited:

Santarosa 503

May 17, 2016
New york
OnePlus 9
Thanks to the developer for providing us with such a good rom, but everything was perfect when I swiped in with the Korean version n971n, but the imel was lost. can you fix it?😊
So you get service and everything on this rom? I also have the KOREAN VERSION SM-N971N but most of the custom roms I can install wont register my sim card does it actually work on this?

bourne220

Sep 15, 2013
There's a strange bug with Bluetooth where if you are listening to music and you take a call, after you hang up, Bluetooth disconnects and you have to manually reconnect. It's seriously frustrating

Klnu2000

Aug 14, 2008
Ronneby
Hi
i have 2 sim cards on my ds2 device
after installing this rom only no 1 sim works
what is the problem please ?
any fix ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    When does the july update comes?
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for Samsung Galaxy Note 10/+/+ 5G [d1&d2s&d2x]
    Please read whole post before downloading

Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
    any custom ROMs and/or kernels. (Bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, Seal mad or you are getting fired because the alarm app
    failed…)
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and you do it at your own risk.
    if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, you haven't
    done what we told you to do.
    * Please do research if you have any concerns about features included in your ROM

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    FP gestures
    Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me

Download: (Always Download the latest)
    • ROM&recovery (d1) (d2s) (d2x)
    • Please update to OneUI 4.0 firmware before installing/updating, how to update? (d1) (d2s) (d2x)
    • Magisk (Download from here)
    • Gapps - DO NOT FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    First time installation:
    The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
    you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)

Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
    • Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    • Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    • Reboot to system!
    Version Information
    Current Version: February 2022 (12.0.0_r32)
    Stable Release Date: 22/2/2022
    Build author/Device Maintainer: @Orel6505

Sources&Trees
    Credits
    • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A12 device tree and helping me all time!
    Hi everyone, I'm a new member, can I install N975F/DS?
    Hi Dev, great rom so far!
    I noticed a few minor things though:

1.) The scaling of the bootanimation and system ui is too small (cant be fixed with ui ppi scaling in developer settings). Animation is set at 1080p but native screen resolution is 1440p+.

2.) System crashes when selecting a different Display cutout in developer options.

Also: Is there a way to get the Google Pixel Stand UI running on this rom? Thanks in advance.
    Ok then,Im used to twrp and its universal,I wanted this rom but the condition for lineage recovery will me off, thank u for opinion
    So thats means that if I dont care about it,I can just flash using twrp,your opinion