[ROM][OFFICIAL][12][Galaxy S10/e/+/5G] crDroid [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread

Fatihemreee17

Sep 29, 2021
BE3pE0l.png

crDroid Official for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

Please read whole post before downloading
Code:
*** Disclaimer
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
any custom ROMs and/or kernels. (Bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, Seal mad or you are getting fired because the alarm app
failed…)
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and you do it at your own risk.
if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, you haven't
done what we told you to do.
* Please do research if you have any concerns about features included in your ROM

What is this?
crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today.

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camera
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration
FP gestures
Known issues
VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
You tell me

Download: (Always Download the latest)
First time installation:
The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)

Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
  • Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
  • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
  • Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
  • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
  • Reboot to system!
Version Information
Current Version: January 2021 (12.0.0_r27)
Stable Release Date: 29/1/2022
Device Maintainers: @Orel6505 & @Linux4

Sources&Trees
Credits
  • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A12 device tree and helping me all time!
Visit official website @ crDroid.net
crDroid Community Telegram
crDroid Updates Channel
Donate to help our team pay server costs

twrp 19.1 not working, 18.1 working

rawracer

Apr 12, 2020
Nice rom.
Best i ever have.
Smooth and excellent battery life.
Do you think to continue yours work and put android 13 for s10e in the future?

phamtieugiao

Nov 7, 2014
Under the 8.x directory (https://sourceforge.net/projects/crdroid/files/beyond0lte/8.x/) there is an updated 8.7 version: crDroidAndroid-12.1-20220717-beyond0lte-v8.7.zip (also available for the beyond1lte, beyond2lte and beyondx).

I have not tried it yet and I do not know if that is a stable release.
I tried immediately. So far it's great. Colors look much better. Drawer has blur effect. QS panel and task switcher feels smoother.

I found a bug with the blurred drawer. Open drawer > open an app > press back button to quit app will go back to drawer with no blur background

Last edited:
Hello.

I followed the instructions from the first post in the thread and it was coming from the stock rom with TWRP. I updated the firmware as described in the link (https://lineage.linux4.de/fw_update/beyond0lte.html), installed the lineage recovery through Odin and did the Factory reset & reset system partitions.

However, when installing the rom, gapps and magisk, the option to install the files via internal memory does not appear, only "apply from adb'' appears.

At first I ignored this and continued the installation through adb (rom+gapps+magisk), booted the system and put my 80GB of files back via MTP.

I used these files:
- firmware-SM-G970F-G970FXXSFHVF1.tar
- lineage-19.1-20220721-recovery-beyond0lte.img (renamed to recovery.img and placed in a .tar file via 7zip)
- crDroidAndroid-12.1-20220717-beyond0lte-v8.7.zip
- MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220605_112439.zip
- Magisk-v25.2

The question I have is... Is it normal not to see the option to install via internal memory in recovery, since it is accessible on android?

EDIT:
I need to install a new zip through recovery and I'm not at home, without access to the notebook for the next few days. Is there any way to do this without cables and notebook?
Any help will be helpful! Thanks!

sixe$

Apr 21, 2021
Hi guys, I have ask , I had stock oneui 4.1 then I flashed twrp and flashed this rom ,gapps and magisk , everything works fine, at least looks like everything fine. I have ask about camera, for me i have access to main camera and ultra wide, and front face camera , gcam doesn't see optical zoom lens. Do you have the same issue/bug ? I really need that lens .

Expect that everything is working and it's wonderful rom.

Thanks in advance!

phamtieugiao

Nov 7, 2014
Hello.

I followed the instructions from the first post in the thread and it was coming from the stock rom with TWRP. I updated the firmware as described in the link (https://lineage.linux4.de/fw_update/beyond0lte.html), installed the lineage recovery through Odin and did the Factory reset & reset system partitions.

However, when installing the rom, gapps and magisk, the option to install the files via internal memory does not appear, only "apply from adb'' appears.

At first I ignored this and continued the installation through adb (rom+gapps+magisk), booted the system and put my 80GB of files back via MTP.

I used these files:
- firmware-SM-G970F-G970FXXSFHVF1.tar
- lineage-19.1-20220721-recovery-beyond0lte.img (renamed to recovery.img and placed in a .tar file via 7zip)
- crDroidAndroid-12.1-20220717-beyond0lte-v8.7.zip
- MindTheGapps-12.1.0-arm64-20220605_112439.zip
- Magisk-v25.2

The question I have is... Is it normal not to see the option to install via internal memory in recovery, since it is accessible on android?

EDIT:
I need to install a new zip through recovery and I'm not at home, without access to the notebook for the next few days. Is there any way to do this without cables and notebook?
Any help will be helpful! Thanks!
It's not possible. crDroid encrypts /data partition. Recovery cannot decrypt your data (and built-in sdcard).

Reactions: RSDamasceno

wtosta

Apr 26, 2015
Pszów
HTC 10
Samsung Galaxy S9
I read you guys talking about twrp but in the OP I read that it needs lineage recovery not twrp 🤔
(currently checking which rom to try)
How's the sot with crDroid recently please ? Do you install gcam? ('coz I guess stock cam app is bad)

I have installed crDroidAndroid-12.1-20220717-beyond0lte-v8.7 and everything described in the ROM description works fine. Only VoLTE and VoWiFi do not work, but as you know, these functions do not work on Lineage ROMs on S10 and S10e. As a result, the quality of GSM calls is poor, but you can live with it somehow. You have to install the ROM with Lineage Recovery, but you will install it with Odin software. This recovery is very simple and perfectly adequate. Besides how many times do you use recovery? Magisk and the Safety Net Fix Mod work fine and therefore contactless payments work either. The Gcam for the S10e works very nicely. I can recommend you this ROM with a clear conscience.

Reactions: Morak75

Morak75

I have installed crDroidAndroid-12.1-20220717-beyond0lte-v8.7 and everything described in the ROM description works fine. Only VoLTE and VoWiFi do not work, but as you know, these functions do not work on Lineage ROMs on S10 and S10e. As a result, the quality of GSM calls is poor, but you can live with it somehow. You have to install the ROM with Lineage Recovery, but you will install it with Odin software. This recovery is very simple and perfectly adequate. Besides how many times do you use recovery? Magisk and the Safety Net Fix Mod work fine and therefore contactless payments work either. The Gcam for the S10e works very nicely. I can recommend you this ROM with a clear conscience.
Thx for the infos. But I see some talking about twrp that's why I found it strange 'coz it's against recommandations 🤔
What about screen on time?)

Morak75

Forgive me, but I don't understand. What is "screen on time" ?
It's in the battery stats. The time the screen was on/active from 100% to around 0-20%. It gives a decent idea of the daily battery management.

"Simply put, Screen On Time (SoT) is the amount of time a screen stays on between a full charge (100%) and when the battery runs low (>10%)."

wtosta

Apr 26, 2015
Pszów
HTC 10
Samsung Galaxy S9
It's in the battery stats. The time the screen was on/active from 100% to around 0-20%. It gives a decent idea of the daily battery management.

"Simply put, Screen On Time (SoT) is the amount of time a screen stays on between a full charge (100%) and when the battery runs low (>10%)."

Ok, I found it. It is 21% in my case. Honestly, I don't really know what conclusions can be drawn from this data. My phone is mostly lying next to it with the screen turned off. I don't use it very often. But from my observations, crDroid with Android 12.1 uses a little more battery than the recently installed system, which was the Ambasadii ROM 4.8 ROM, modified Samsung's stock ROM.

Morak75

Ok, I found it. It is 21% in my case. Honestly, I don't really know what conclusions can be drawn from this data. My phone is mostly lying next to it with the screen turned off. I don't use it very often. But from my observations, crDroid with Android 12.1 uses a little more battery than the recently installed system, which was the Ambasadii ROM 4.8 ROM, modified Samsung's stock ROM.
Nah not that, you need to look at something like this :

Screenshot_20220810-092508_Device care.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

crDroid Official for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

Please read whole post before downloading
    Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
    any custom ROMs and/or kernels. (Bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, Seal mad or you are getting fired because the alarm app
    failed…)
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and you do it at your own risk.
    if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, you haven't
    done what we told you to do.
    * Please do research if you have any concerns about features included in your ROM

What is this?
    crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today.

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    FP gestures
    Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me

Download: (Always Download the latest)
    First time installation:
    The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
    you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)

Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
    • Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    • Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    • Reboot to system!
    Version Information
    Current Version: January 2021 (12.0.0_r27)
    Stable Release Date: 29/1/2022
    Device Maintainers: @Orel6505 & @Linux4

Sources&Trees
    Credits
    • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A12 device tree and helping me all time!
    Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    crDroid Updates Channel
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

Thanks for this great ROM!!! Bluetooth call is not working, but everything else is perfect until now
    I'll apply fix for BT calling next update :)
    Updated:

If someone interested crDroid 8.4 security patches April looks everything works fine. Flash it using lineageOS recovery (I was using 19.0) or twrp etc.

Security patches: 05/04/22
    md5: 03eaea29d0a5f54921137a5dcdeffa7f

Download link:
    mega:
    crDroidAndroid-12.1-20220408-beyond2lte-v8.4.zip
    I am on Lineage 18.1 with unlocked bootloader and want to try out this ROM. I think I am familiar on how to install this ROM but with one question: At what step in the install process do I need to flash a up to date firmware (my current firmware is 2 years old)?

1) Before flashing Lineage Recovery (running TWRP right now)?
    2) After flashing Lineage Recovery?
    3) Or after I installed Lineage Recovery and did a factory reset?
    In the instructions sections, it clearly says to update to the OneUI 4 before flashing this rom. After that you have to flash the lineage recovery & then flash this rom. 😊
    Looking forward to crDroid 8.8, which includes fix for battery drain caused by google update