[ROM][OFFICIAL][12][Galaxy S10/e/+/5G] PixelExperience [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread

Kingwzun

Aug 3, 2022
On samsung s10+, China Telecom can only surf the internet and cannot make calls or texts

Ritesh10

Mar 9, 2019
Hi, i have problem with green blikning light on AOD.
It is a bug?
Nope not a bug, thats the proximity sensor blinking. In Samsung Stock the implementation allows or this blinking to be hidden or really low intensity but in lineage OS based roms it will continue to blink if you have the AOD on to know when to keep the AOD on and when not to.

Kingwzun

Aug 3, 2022
bixby key invalid Can it be fixed, and is it also possible to move the virtual volume keys to the left side of the phone?

zack2172

Aug 14, 2021
Samsung Galaxy S10
I want to report that in 08/11/2022 update, a bug in UI that the mobile indicator and QS clock moved a bit to the right (although it doesn't affect the system, I feel a bit uncomfortable)(and sorry for my bad English)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220813-175507_Trình chạy Pixel.png
    Screenshot_20220813-175507_Trình chạy Pixel.png
    219.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20220813-175556_Trình chạy Pixel.png
    Screenshot_20220813-175556_Trình chạy Pixel.png
    730.6 KB · Views: 100
  • Screenshot_20220813-175356_Facebook.png
    Screenshot_20220813-175356_Facebook.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 101

VenfefulRat

Nov 24, 2016
Well here we go. Got the update downloaded and going to install it. Last time i got an update, it destroyed the entire phone and has to restart from scratch. So let's hope this doesn't happen again. Crossing fingers!!!

catimomo

Jul 4, 2019
I've just installed it on my s10e, coming from crdroid 7.10. Can't wait to test it moreover. Thank you very much all of you for your job and all the advices you give us.
Is there a method to remove the bootloader warning ? By the past i used corsicanu file bootlogo_patcher to do it, but today i've upgraded my phone to firmware G970FXXUFHVG4 as requested by the tutoriel, so the bootloader has been replaced.
Is it a good idea to apply TWRP_Bootlogo_patcher_v1.6.zip from corsicanu in the PE recovery ?

froz3nbug

May 11, 2012
@Orel6505 Hi, just wanted to know if you will be able to work on the android 13 build...just curious.... also I would like to THANK YOU for your work till now, and for providing us with the most stable stock pixel rom for the s10 series👍👍

Reactions: stalker14086

stalker14086

Jan 6, 2018
@Orel6505 Привет, просто хотел узнать, сможешь ли ты работать над сборкой Android 13... просто любопытно.... также я хотел бы СПАСИБО за твою работу до сих пор , и за то, что предоставили нам самую стабильную прошивку с пикселями для серии s10.👍👍
???

AZIZ SOULE

Oct 19, 2017
Hello guys. Thanks for the rom. It is just Amazing. But currently i am racing a problème. After installing the rom, my are recognized but the device show the following message "Emergency call only".
I searched for a way to solve this but i found nothing. Please somebody here know how to solve this ?

Haknor

Hello guys. Thanks for the rom. It is just Amazing. But currently i am racing a problème. After installing the rom, my are recognized but the device show the following message "Emergency call only".
I searched for a way to solve this but i found nothing. Please somebody here know how to solve this ?
Seems to be an issue regarding IMEI

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Orel6505 Hi, just wanted to know if you will be able to work on the android 13 build...just curious.... also I would like to THANK YOU for your work till now, and for providing us with the most stable stock pixel rom for the s10 series👍👍
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Official for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

Please read whole post before downloading
    Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
    any custom ROMs and/or kernels. (Bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, Seal mad or you are getting fired because the alarm app
    failed…)
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and you do it at your own risk.
    if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, you haven't
    done what we told you to do.
    * Please do research if you have any concerns about features included in your ROM

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    FP gestures
    Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me

Download: (Always Download the latest)
    First time installation:
    you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)

Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
    • Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    • Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    • Reboot to system!
    Version Information
    Current Version: February 2022 (12.0.0_r32)
    Stable Release Date: 22/2/2022
    Build author/Device Maintainer: @Orel6505

Sources&Trees
    Credits
    • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A12 device tree and helping me all time!
    Hi. Thanks a lot for the rom. Works smoothly but I am experiencing very low speaker volume while on calls. Otherwise when watching youtube videos or music the sound is normal.
    Hi. Orel can you please fix this issue? Quite low volume on speaker while on voice calls and even on all video calls. Thank you.
    View attachment 5573697

Hi,
    The OP says the recovery is on the link together with the rom, but I cannot find it there.
    I noticed @dhhash asked about this, and he was advised to use an old recovery.
    How can we know which one is the right one to be used for this rom? Wouldn't it be better to link the recovery together with the rom, to avoid issues?
    Hi, this is known issue I'll release update soon fix this.