[ROM][DISCONTINUED][OFFICIAL][12][Galaxy S10/e/+/5G] PixelExperience [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread

SeppGoPro

Hi together,
I cannot install the SW on my Samsung S10. I have been on lates Stock Samsung SW.
Bootloader is unlocked.
I tried flashing 18.1 (lineage-18.1-20220415-recovery-beyond1lte.img) and the one paired with the downloadlink (PixelExperience_beyond1lte-12.1-20220416-1653-OFFICIAL.img). I renamed them to recovery.img and packed them with 7z into a .tar file.
Then I uses Odin v3.14 to flash it (AP) while phone is in bootloader.
After restart I cannot enter recovery and system boots into samsung sw. When shut down and boot in recovery the recovery is stock recovery.
After flashing and trying to get in recovery directly it does not work and skip to normal boot.

What am I doing wrong?

Obviously I'm not even getting to the point, where I can flash the SW via recovery. Pls help I'm rly looking forward to flash this software.

Update: I was able to enter the recovery after flashing. I restarted and kept volume up + bixby + power button pressed. Then I let go and pressed power button to get pass bl lock warning while keeping volume up + bixby pressed. Power button was not pushed anymore. Then I have been able to boot into recovery and flash pixel experience.
Booting also worked fine.

Not sure why booting in recovery was such a pain in the a**.

Last edited:

Fuzhouuuuu

Apr 16, 2022
When I use wechat, the font becomes very small (it doesn't make much difference to adjust the font size in time in the app). Is this a bug?

stalker14086

Jan 6, 2018
is there a chance that the autonomy of this firmware will be repaired only this does not allow you to stay on it permanently at the moment ???

witampanstwa_

May 14, 2016
Hi, here are some issues I noticed:
- UI hangs for a second or two from time to time,
- Camera hardware crashes after running a camera app, up to four times in a row until it initialises properly,
- Camera hardware crashes after exactly a second of video recording in a 4K@60fps mode,
- AOD does not adapt to lighting conditions

Last edited:

meow123123

Apr 28, 2022
hi, i try to do it with my samsung s10e, and when i go to download custom recovery with heimdall, and my samsung (in download mode) giving me an error "only official released binaries are allowed to be flashed(RECOVERY)". this error was not there before. idk what to do =(

Hello @Orel6505 thank you for your work. you save me from buying google pixel 5 (they are the same size as the P5 s10e) but there is a problem I'm loading albaraka bank but it won't open, it was working in stock version before. and working on official pixel experience 12 redmi note 9 pro dada. please be a helper. thanks.

Attachments

• SHA_20220518_142348855_8.4.400.mp4
    39.8 MB · Views: 0
  • screen-20220518-135931_Trim.mp4
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220518-143611_Ayarlar.png
    Screenshot_20220518-143611_Ayarlar.png
    135.1 KB · Views: 50

DoctrineDerp

May 19, 2022
I've been running this rom on my standard s10 for almost a month and it's been great apart from the low call volume. Has anyone found a way to boost this yet?
Voice on whatsapp calls seems fine too, it's regular telephone calls that are too quiet.

When I turn on LTE on the lock screen, nothing appears as in the picture below, and wifi and mute it does not show up, it's really annoying. please solve as soon as possible. thanks. Anyone else experience this situation?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220522-222108_Pixel Launcher~2.png
    Screenshot_20220522-222108_Pixel Launcher~2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20220522-222206_Pixel Launcher~2.png
    Screenshot_20220522-222206_Pixel Launcher~2.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20220522-222219_Pixel Launcher~2.png
    Screenshot_20220522-222219_Pixel Launcher~2.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 71

froz3nbug

May 11, 2012
Guys, which GCam version are you using?? Please suggest me the most latest and stable one (S10e)...Thanks 🙏

Zgcam or bsg latest 8.1, both works well on my s10e. None is perfect and you have to choose between Zgcam that allows you to choose the aperture size of the lens or bsg that let you use the secondary sensor.
No, you have a mistake. Front camera and ultra wide lens and wide angle lens work with zgcam. After saying settings/about zgcam mod/enable mod, close and open the application, then open settings/mods config creator/experimental set id camera/enable cam 1 and cam 2.

and enjoy the ultra wide lens.

there is a bug i just observed: it takes 2 seconds to save image in normal stock rom. but it takes 5 seconds or more in this pixel rom. I couldn't find the reason, even if there is a solution, everyone can benefit if he writes!

Reactions: ldmondini

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220527-203059_Kamera.png
    Screenshot_20220527-203059_Kamera.png
    154.9 KB · Views: 27

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience Official for Samsung Galaxy S10/e/+/5G [beyond0lte&beyond1lte&beyond2lte&beyondx]

Please read whole post before downloading
    Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
    any custom ROMs and/or kernels. (Bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, Seal mad or you are getting fired because the alarm app
    failed…)
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and you do it at your own risk.
    if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, you haven't
    done what we told you to do.
    * Please do research if you have any concerns about features included in your ROM

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
    Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    FP gestures
    Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me

Download: (Always Download the latest)
    First time installation:
    you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)

Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
    • Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    • Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    • Reboot to system!
    Version Information
    Current Version: February 2022 (12.0.0_r32)
    Stable Release Date: 22/2/2022
    Build author/Device Maintainer: @Orel6505

Sources&Trees
    Credits
    • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A12 device tree and helping me all time!
    Hi. Thanks a lot for the rom. Works smoothly but I am experiencing very low speaker volume while on calls. Otherwise when watching youtube videos or music the sound is normal.
    Hi. Orel can you please fix this issue? Quite low volume on speaker while on voice calls and even on all video calls. Thank you.
    View attachment 5573697

Hi,
    The OP says the recovery is on the link together with the rom, but I cannot find it there.
    I noticed @dhhash asked about this, and he was advised to use an old recovery.
    How can we know which one is the right one to be used for this rom? Wouldn't it be better to link the recovery together with the rom, to avoid issues?
    Hi, this is known issue I'll release update soon fix this.
    Why are the developers of pixel experience firmware stubbornly silent about android 13 is it worth waiting for this firmware from you on your website it says that the transition is in September , but the developers stubbornly ignore this question why ???