I use it for my daily driver since it first came out, and it's stable, never have any problem. Sometimes the status bar or navigation may get bugged and become unresponsive but it can be easily fixed by restarting the system ui through the power option.
* DISCLAIMER: Read this carefully
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
KOSP is a small project based off AOSP and we intend to improve upon AOSP to provide a stable and better alternative to OEM roms with additional features.
There are some cool features, see for yourself
Truth is I'm just lazy to write a long list of features and we intend to focus on the stability rather than adding a ton of features.
Gapps is included!
hotdog has dropped sdcardfs
We are enforcing and safety net passes out of the box
You tell me
DO NOT report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
Do not approach us without any logs for reporting bugs
If it is a random reboot, grab everything from /sys/fs/pstore. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues.
Download the fastboot zip, It ends with -img.zip.
Boot to bootloader
fastboot update --skip-reboot --skip-secondary zipname
Now reboot to recovery
Factory reset in the recovery
It is recommended to update using updater
Reboot to recovery
Sideload with ADB (preferred)
Reboot to recovery
Via updater app:
Open Settings -> System -> KOSP Updater
Download the ota if available or if you have already downloaded the zip then use it for local upgrade
Install the update
Flash magisk to inactive slot (optional)
(optional) Reboot to recovery if you have anything else to flash
* Merged aosp r20 tag
* Dropped lockscreen shortcuts
* Fixed DT2W not working from ambient / aod in some scenarios
* Fixed refresh rate tile showing wrong refresh rate after setup
* Reworked alert slider with a better design and animations
* Added acherus icon pack
* Added option to choose different ringtone for multiple SIMs
* Added oos vibration patterns and an option to choose custom pattern as well
* Added a new set of torch gestures (dropped old one's)
* Added media notification background customisations
* Added lockscreen media art
* Added 3 finger swipe screenshot gesture
* Updated chinese translations
Device side changes
* Fix nfc tap to pay
* Enable fuse passthrough
* Declare opengl depq level
* Actually enable auto brightness on aod
* Allow surface flinger to call als correction
* For kernel changes tag thenem0
* Fixed fod being detected in notification shade after unlocking from ambient display.
* Added option to unlink ring and notification volume.
* Fixed some issues with app debugging.
* Disabled transition to lockscreen from ambient display when unlocking with fod.
* Vastly improved network traffic monitor.
* Added fullscreen gestures(hidden pill and keyboard space).
* Fixed certain app crashes (AXIS Bank for ex).
* Fixed front cam not working in gcam / signal.
* Dynamic fonts for lockscreen and quick settings.
* Updated lawnicons.
* Fixed lockscreen battery info toggle.
* Imported setup wizard from Pixel 6.
* Fixed unlimited Google photos backup.
* Fixed lawnchair search.
* Fixed live captions.
* Fixed app info page crash.
* Added some missing icons in wifi settings page.
* Disable ss vibration when toggle is off.
* Fix crash in app info page when play store is disabled
* Merged latest CAF tags.
* Updated Chinese translations.
Device side changes
* Improve fod and take care of a bunch of edge cases which made fod not work.
* Fix retry/close buttons not working on error open/close camera alert.
* Merge LA.UM.9.1.r1-11300-SMxxx0.0 treewide and for all wlan submodules
* Upstream to 4.14.256
Also i apologise for not being active here. I have been busy.
Thanks and have a great weekend