[ROM][OFFICIAL][12][Note10/+/+5G] crDroid [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread

DEALWITHIT199

Jul 30, 2020
Pasig
after installing mindthegapps and rebooting into my device the google apps doesnt detect the network/wifi even though I am connected to the wifi

DEALWITHIT199

Jul 30, 2020
Pasig
anyone know what alternative gapps work for this custom rom instead of mindthegapps? because mindthegapps doesnt work because the google app says cant connect to internet which means it doesnt detect the internet

Last edited:

ExileTM

Apr 4, 2012
Montefano
I tried to install this ROM via LineageOS recovery (version 1.19), but it gives me an error saying that the ROM package with date 2022-04-05 this is considered a downgrade.
How do I fix it ??

Rocky7842

Apr 27, 2022
I tried to install this ROM via LineageOS recovery (version 1.19), but it gives me an error saying that the ROM package with date 2022-04-05 this is considered a downgrade.
How do I fix it ??
Use the latest modded recovery from PixelExtended instead. I believe they have disabled the check.

BTW, if your device is not encrypted after install, switch back to LineageOS recovery and do a factory reset.

Last edited:

Rodrigo F 2000

May 31, 2018
Good Night for All!

I have one N975U with Snapdragon (d2q)... and I'm not finding a custom rom, for this model, with snapdragon.... and I haven't found anything so far... just for exynos.... does anyone know if I play a GSI or a custom rom for Exynos, it will work?

shallosh82

May 14, 2022
hi
i have note 10+ (d2s) with crdroid 8.4 rom
can i update to crdroid 8.7 without losed the apps and my settings??

moppelgmoppelg

Sep 18, 2022
Thank you, using it as a daily driver.

Just as you mentioned, I had to use the GoogleExperience Recovery to avoid the "STL Downgrade" error with the normal Lineage Recovery.

Only small bug encountering is the "Double Tap to wake" option. Sometimes it does not react after It got a new message info to display.

xda9500

Feb 18, 2021
你解决了软件调用的问题和拍视频的噪音问题吗?有没有人测试过v8.11

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BE3pE0l.png

crDroid Official for Samsung Galaxy Note10/+/+ 5G [d1&d2s&d2x]

Please read whole post before downloading
    Code:
    *** Disclaimer
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing
    any custom ROMs and/or kernels. (Bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, Seal mad or you are getting fired because the alarm app
    failed…)
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and you do it at your own risk.
    if you point the finger at me or anyone else for messing up your device, you haven't
    done what we told you to do.
    * Please do research if you have any concerns about features included in your ROM

What is this?
    crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today.

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camera
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound / vibration
    FP gestures
    Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me

Download: (Always Download the latest)
    First time installation:
    The same instructions as for installing official LineageOS apply, so the ones found here.
    you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
    You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)

Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):​

Odin:
    Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
    Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
    • Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
    • make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
    • Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
    • Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
    • Reboot to system!
    Version Information
    Current Version: January 2021 (12.0.0_r27)
    Stable Release Date: 29/1/2022
    Device Maintainers: @Orel6505 & @Linux4

Sources&Trees
    Credits
    • @Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, For giving me access to A12 device tree and helping me all time!
    Visit official website @ crDroid.net
    crDroid Community Telegram
    crDroid Updates Channel
    Donate to help our team pay server costs

...and Official!! thanx

PS.- Link drives to to A11 version ¿?
    The link does not work... 😒
    Link should work now