[ROM][OFFICIAL][12][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

huzix

Jun 14, 2022
I'd like to thank you for the ROM, I've really enjoyed using it.

I'd also like to take the opportunity and make a feature request (unsure if this is the correct place to do so, if it's not, I can do it somewhere else as well). I've skimmed the thread and didn't find this issue mentioned, so if it has, it's my fault for not having paid enough attention.

I've enabled Google Pay and had the "Settings > Display > Lock Screen > Show Wallet" setting enabled, which allows the wallet to be accessed from the lock screen. Apparently, it's possible to use the card without unlocking the phone, below a certain value. I understand why it's set up like this, but I'd like that the authentication be enforced, regardless of the value.

From what I saw in the official google forums, it should be possible to do this, but apparently the option does not show up in the ROM.

Would it be possible to add this feature?

andreas21042

Dec 9, 2012
Hello
i am using latest update ( Pixel Experience [AOSP]) and work very good.
All features i tried is working.
Since 3 Days i have 5G sim card (upgrade) and wanted to ask, if i have to install something in order to activate 5G ?
On the Status bar i am seeing at the moment only LTE or LTE+.
I tried sim card with other phone and it is 5G-anabled.
But not with my oneplus nord.
thank you
I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. Using latest Pixel experience plus rom with a 5G sim card. But the best I can get is 4G and 4G+. I tried changing the network settings to "NR only" (5G new radio) instead of "NR/LTE" but with this setting I don't get any network connection at all.

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Dharani_V

epsmed

Aug 30, 2011
Zürich
I'm experiencing exactly the same problem. Using latest Pixel experience plus rom with a 5G sim card. But the best I can get is 4G and 4G+. I tried changing the network settings to "NR only" (5G new radio) instead of "NR/LTE" but with this setting I don't get any network connection at all.

Thank you in advance!
yes after 3 years i installed again the stock OxygenOS 12 for AC2003 Global (there is no EU version till now), which is able to connect in 5G network in Switzerland without to change anythink in the rom. (at least 2 biggest providers).
I suppose as soon as this firmware is integrated in the next PE releases, the problem will be solved at least for swiss networks.

Reactions: andreas21042

Richwagner0

May 12, 2022
I think pixel experience of android 11 was way better than android 12. Android 11 put function over looks that was its best part. I am starting to hate the android 12.

Kuldar_Joel

Mar 25, 2019
I'm using the latest available build and that I've found a bug.
When the phone goes to sleep, then the fingerprint doesn't work with the aod, but when I manually put the phone to sleep then it does.

sam_3381

May 29, 2017
Sir , thank you very much for this awesome rom. But i noticed the device name shows up as google pixel 6 pro. For which there are apps like instagram that shows up as non compatible in play store. Is there any fix ? 🙂

mrjellee

May 3, 2020
Xiaomi Poco F1
OnePlus Nord
Sir , thank you very much for this awesome rom. But i noticed the device name shows up as google pixel 6 pro. For which there are apps like instagram that shows up as non compatible in play store. Is there any fix ? 🙂
Since the devices are spoofed to be some Pixel device, it'll show up like that.

But it's weird that apps are incompatible, try re flashing the rom again.

grubber24

Feb 19, 2013
OnePlus Nord
Does Netflix / Hotstar or any DRM content apps work properly on this? Been facing an issue in all Custom ROMs where netflix app wont even open and gets stuck at loading screen even.

zaoms

Jul 23, 2014
Istanbul
how is this rom compared to nameless? especially in terms of battery, NFC payments, WoWifi and video bug on instagram?

bountyrollo

Jun 30, 2022
Hello together
I installed the latest version PixelExperience_Plus_avicii-12.1-20220419-0427-OFFICIAL.zip on my Nord yesterday according to instructions. This has worked wonderfully. I am thrilled with this operating system. Unfortunately, for no reason when the phone is in sleep mode comes the message. qualcomm crash dump mode
This can happen after 10 hours or 10 minutes.
Does anyone know what this can be?
Love greetings
Rolf

Anto426

Jul 13, 2021
Huawei P10 Lite
OnePlus Nord
Hello together
I installed the latest version PixelExperience_Plus_avicii-12.1-20220419-0427-OFFICIAL.zip on my Nord yesterday according to instructions. This has worked wonderfully. I am thrilled with this operating system. Unfortunately, for no reason when the phone is in sleep mode comes the message. qualcomm crash dump mode
This can happen after 10 hours or 10 minutes.
Does anyone know what this can be?
Love greetings
Rolf
try to flash the stock rom with edl mode and update to the latest version, then reflash the pixel expiriece

bountyrollo

Jun 30, 2022
Thank you for the answer.
Here still the exact error message

Screenshot_20220630-160043_Fotos.png

Top Liked Posts