[ROM][OFFICIAL][12][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

attcaksaw

Jan 6, 2019
Antalya
Hello guys.

It boots but the recovery won't boot. Recovery gives corrupt error. What should I do?
1664124300204.png

roshandroids

Sep 18, 2022
Nepal
Hi there, recently I was using oxygen OS 12 and wanted to install custom ROM with pixel experience, but IDK what went wrong the recovery image is not being installed and getting some error like
The current image(boot/recovery) have been destroyed and cannot boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it.
I'm stuck at this point and searched and tried every possible solution out there. If anyone can help me please reply. Thank you 🙏
img_9954-jpg.5714001

Izzami

Jan 14, 2022
Hi there, recently I was using oxygen OS 12 and wanted to install custom ROM with pixel experience, but IDK what went wrong the recovery image is not being installed and getting some error like
The current image(boot/recovery) have been destroyed and cannot boot. Please flash the correct image or contact customer service to fix it.
I'm stuck at this point and searched and tried every possible solution out there. If anyone can help me please reply. Thank you 🙏
img_9954-jpg.5714001
You should try with msm download tool in edl

shaqualeek

Jan 22, 2015
Hi, thank you for this great rom! I've been using it for several months now and its great, but it seems to be abandoned. Will there be any updates in the future? Regards.

Ayush1325

Jun 26, 2016
Ahmedabad
Hi all. I was trying to install Pixel Experience recovery by following the instructions here. The flashing recovery from Fastboot seemed to succeed but on booting into recovery, I was thrown back into stock recovery. So I tried flashing it again and now I am getting the following error when trying to boot into Recovery Mode:

I can still boot into fastboot, so it seems to be just a soft brick but any suggestions on what I should do now?

Edit: For now, I just switched the active slot to get the device working again.

Last edited:

MonkeyZxz

Jun 30, 2018
Slitscreen throws launcher error/closure. Otherwise really great so far. Only one thing is annoying.
(Picture attached. Don't be surprised is in German)
* Rom loaded from the homepage. 12+
Screenshot_20221007-043135_Pixel Launcher.png

MonkeyZxz

Jun 30, 2018
Hallo alle. Ich habe versucht, die Pixel Experience-Wiederherstellung zu installieren, indem ich die Anweisungen hier befolgt habe . Die Flash-Wiederherstellung von Fastboot schien erfolgreich zu sein, aber beim Booten in die Wiederherstellung wurde ich zurück in die Wiederherstellung des Bestands geworfen. Also habe ich versucht, es erneut zu flashen, und jetzt erhalte ich die folgende Fehlermeldung, wenn ich versuche, in den Wiederherstellungsmodus zu booten:
Das aktuelle Image (Start/Wiederherstellung) wurde zerstört und kann nicht gestartet werden. Bitte flashen Sie das richtige Image oder wenden Sie sich an den Kundendienst, um das Problem zu beheben.

Ich kann immer noch in Fastboot booten, also scheint es nur ein Soft Brick zu sein, aber irgendwelche Vorschläge, was ich jetzt tun sollte?

Bearbeiten: Für November habe ich gerade den aktiven Steckplatz gewechselt, damit das Gerät wieder funktioniert.
Verwenden Sie OrangeFox Recovery (hier im Forum zu finden) und lesen Sie die Kommentare wegen der beiden zusätzlichen .img. And take into account that you have to go back to Android 11 from Android 12. E.g

dimovk

Apr 21, 2009
For me personally, this is probably the best custom ROM for the OnePlus Nord device! Do you guys know if more updates are expected in the future, or the support for this ROM is over?

meher99

Oct 20, 2022
possible bug my gps isn't working I've tried different apps to test it out still cant get it to work

OPOGRX

Feb 27, 2022
Can you help me? I have the problem of "(boot/recovery) has been destroyed" I have tried the MSM tool and there is no way for the device to accept it, when I put it in EDL Mode. Windows picks up the Qualcomm drivers and after a few seconds it disconnects and the message "(boot/recovery) has been destroyed" comes up again.

I can only enter fastboot mode.... I do not know what to do. I have run out of device

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts