[ROM][OFFICIAL][12][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

dimovk

Apr 21, 2009
If i am running an older version of the Pixel Experience Plus ROM do I need to use the unbrick tool to downgrade my OnePlus Nord to OOS10, or I can directly format storage and flash the newest version of the non-Plus version of the Pixel Experience ROM?

sarveshdhiman

Aug 22, 2017
OnePlus Nord
I love this ROM. Been using this on this phone and my older phones for almost 8 yesrs now. Not to sound ungrateful to the developer but Is Android 13 Planned for Oneplus Nord or is the android 12.1 the last update we get because I cannot find any news about android 13 for Nord anywhere.

Dec 24, 2021
LG G6
OnePlus Nord
I love this ROM. Been using this on this phone and my older phones for almost 8 yesrs now. Not to sound ungrateful to the developer but Is Android 13 Planned for Oneplus Nord or is the android 12.1 the last update we get because I cannot find any news about android 13 for Nord anywhere.
There are android 13 roms, but i dont recommend them... Had massive drain and heating on it.

dimovk

Apr 21, 2009
Hello, for some reason with the latest update I get a black screen when someone is trying to call me. The only way too pick up the call or reject it is to pull down the notification shade, otherwise is just black screen that doesn't really show caller ID. Does anyone have similar problem, or an idea how it can be resolved?

P.S.: I am talking about normal phone calls, and the latest Pixel Experience (non-Plus) update from November

Alicon88

May 9, 2011
Hi,
my first post here!
1) where can I find a noobie guide to install the ROM?
I cannot find it in the first post and I want to make sure to don't do any mistakes.
2) Would you say the ROM is stable enough to be used every day? The Nord is my daily phone and I use it with bank apps and NFC, for example. Would I have problems with this rom you think?

Thanks for your help!

gorro8

Sep 10, 2019
Ghorahi
Can anyone let me know? Which ROM is better? PE or PE Plus, also considering the fact about PE's latest official update being Nov 23, and PE Plus's latest official update being July 18.

Reactions: Alicon88

Freeman070

Oct 28, 2022
Hi,
my first post here!
1) where can I find a noobie guide to install the ROM?
I cannot find it in the first post and I want to make sure to don't do any mistakes.
2) Would you say the ROM is stable enough to be used every day? The Nord is my daily phone and I use it with bank apps and NFC, for example. Would I have problems with this rom you think?

Thanks for your help!
U can follow channel Bit Tech on YouTube heres the link for flashing pixel experience on oneplus nord
. I've been using pixel experience for the past 5 months and i haven't faced any issues.

Aletive

Dec 13, 2022
NFjZzFl.png

PixelExperience for OnePlus Nord [avicii]

What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
- You Tell Me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer
Paypal
UPI :- [email protected]

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

hi, i'm using the lastest update of the rom (PE+) and the battery widget color changes closing certain apps and the meteo widget disappeared

wvukoi

Dec 22, 2022
Hello, for some reason with the latest update I get a black screen when someone is trying to call me. The only way too pick up the call or reject it is to pull down the notification shade, otherwise is just black screen that doesn't really show caller ID. Does anyone have similar problem, or an idea how it can be resolved?

P.S.: I am talking about normal phone calls, and the latest Pixel Experience (non-Plus) update from November
It's the same here + now even after an app is removed from focus mode , it continues to be grayscale for all time . It really broken and I cannot use my photos app as I placed in under focus mode earlier :(.
Pls help

Top Liked Posts