No, You don't need to use the unbrick tool for installing OOS10.
There are android 13 roms, but i dont recommend them... Had massive drain and heating on it.I love this ROM. Been using this on this phone and my older phones for almost 8 yesrs now. Not to sound ungrateful to the developer but Is Android 13 Planned for Oneplus Nord or is the android 12.1 the last update we get because I cannot find any news about android 13 for Nord anywhere.
U can follow channel Bit Tech on YouTube heres the link for flashing pixel experience on oneplus nordHi,
my first post here!
1) where can I find a noobie guide to install the ROM?
I cannot find it in the first post and I want to make sure to don't do any mistakes.
2) Would you say the ROM is stable enough to be used every day? The Nord is my daily phone and I use it with bank apps and NFC, for example. Would I have problems with this rom you think?
Thanks for your help!
hi, i'm using the lastest update of the rom (PE+) and the battery widget color changes closing certain apps and the meteo widget disappeared
PixelExperience for OnePlus Nord [avicii]
What is this?
PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)
Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device
Based on Android 12
- You Tell Me
DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from PixelExperience website
Liked my work? Give me a beer
UPI :- [email protected]
Help with project translation
Our Telegram channel
- Android OS version: 12
- Security patch level: December 2021
- Build author/Device Maintainer: KakatkarAkshay
- Device Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices
- Kernel Source: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Devices/kernel_oneplus_sm7250
- Source code: https://github.com/PixelExperience-Staging
- ROM Developer: jhenrique09
It's the same here + now even after an app is removed from focus mode , it continues to be grayscale for all time . It really broken and I cannot use my photos app as I placed in under focus mode earlier .Hello, for some reason with the latest update I get a black screen when someone is trying to call me. The only way too pick up the call or reject it is to pull down the notification shade, otherwise is just black screen that doesn't really show caller ID. Does anyone have similar problem, or an idea how it can be resolved?
P.S.: I am talking about normal phone calls, and the latest Pixel Experience (non-Plus) update from November