• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][12][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

Manav31

Sep 11, 2017
As a matter of fact I also face that same issue😅
I solved it. Download the first camera from here: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-greatness/f/dl10/. Use any config of your choice.

Go to Settings > Advanced > Auxiliary Camera and IDs

Enable Camera 2(rear back), 3(Macro) and 5(Front wide). See screenshot below

1635959095158.png

You can also give custom camera names. On this page scroll down to Manual AUX Button Names and rename them.

Enjoy 😀

Reactions: rishavxo

rishavxo

Oct 28, 2021
I solved it. Download the first camera from here: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/dev-greatness/f/dl10/. Use any config of your choice.

View attachment 5448567

You can also give custom camera names. On this page scroll down to Manual AUX Button Names and rename them.

Enjoy 😀
Hey thanks man it worked

iniro

Jan 29, 2009

View attachment 5448567

Enjoy 😀
I cannot install this gcam. It says that there is a problema with a package. I disabled camera but error persists. Cannot instal.

sorz212

Dec 6, 2019
Hello maybe you can help me. After installing the rom I have TWRP installed because I need to install Magisk so I can use Googlepay. Problem is that in TWRP the memory is encrypted. ( 0mb) And so I can not install Magisk. Can someone help me solve the proboem ?

Sreeshankar K

Sep 26, 2021
Bro fingerprint scanner not working in ambient display/always on display. And also no fast/warp charging. If these two bugs your rom will be the best.

Davies_90

May 24, 2013
Huddersfield
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
Anyone else notice the FP sensor doesn't work when authenticating payments in Google play or when adding accounts ? Is there a fix available? FP works flawlessly otherwise.

Additionally charging seems to be bugged, "full in one minute" isn't accurate, it's not fast charging either.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211116-203029.png
    Screenshot_20211116-203029.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 152
Last edited:

altirtix

Oct 14, 2021
Hi. Someone tested the work of Google Pay on this ROM? I have successfully passed SafetyNet by LPOSED and the card is added successfully in Google Pay, but nothing happens when the phone is attached to the terminal. I tried putting my phone on an NFC tag and it responds to it, so NFC works at the hardware level. Any information on what the problem might be? Thanks in advance.

Top Liked Posts