[ROM][OFFICIAL][12][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

charanreddy

Nov 16, 2015
OnePlus Nord
1--If the phone turns off automatically after 15 sec of display timeout - and if i turn on screen immediately then there is weird display color occuring (full screen) --If i turn off and turn on screen again then the color disappear---- you can notice the color when you turn off the screen.....

2---Automatic brightness sensitivity is higher -- always i lower the setting.....

other than this (i did not find an bugs till now -- if anything occurs i will post here)-- this room is buttery smooth --- thanks akshay for this wonderful rom

Sabbir Nord

Jan 10, 2022
There is an alignment issue in the status bar. When I turn on the data the LTE + logo make problem. Sometimes I face network issue like network gone. Please fix this network issue and status bar alignment issue.

Reactions: Jyoti_re

Sreeshankar K

Sep 26, 2021
Bro, can u enable the Bluetooth Audio Codec. There is only SBC and AAC Codec available. No Qualcomm aptx audio, aptx HD audio, aptx adaptive audio, aptx TWS+ audio, LDAC and LHDC. These options were there in Oxygen OS. Can you bring that options to this pixel experience rom in next update☺️. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220111-185708_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220111-185708_Settings.png
    162.2 KB · Views: 105

streetking.cl

Jan 12, 2022
NFC is still not working properly for me, when I try to use an app to read my balance on a transportation card it causes a crash. Then when I try again my app says the device does not have NFC. I think it must be some read/write error as I remember using it to link a device and did not get the same error.
(Red app - Chile)

Screenshot_20220112-125908_Red.png

-There is still a bug in AOD that doesn't allow using the fingerprint after a few seconds (DT2W doesn't work properly either).

-The carrier name on the lock screen appears too far to the left.

-I would appreciate an option to hide the navigation bar (I don't know if it's possible being as close as possible to a Pixel).

-Possibility to have Google photos for free (PixysOS idea).

-If they could add a graphical interface to the slider it would be great.

That for now, if I knew how to add a bug report I would, sorry.

You have done an excellent job bringing Android 12 to the Nord, thank you very much, it works great!

Sabbir Nord

Jan 10, 2022
There is no magic eraser option in Google photo. How can I added this option?
Or is there any fix in the next update?

serithes

Feb 13, 2017
OnePlus Nord
how is the overnight battery drain for this ROM, in pixy its worsen, so thought of moving to PE
If it's helping, for me it's showing arround 1,1% per hour. I didn't realize a big difference to OOS.

Generally the ROM feels very fast and stable - thx to the maintainer!!!

There's still a small bug with fingerprint reader (if you use the dim display option) and the it always shows slow charging and wrong charging time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neeldj

Marian166

Sep 4, 2017
Volume slider is on the wrong right side, Vibration button bubbles missing, Vibration haptics is weak, Charging information is not correct, NFC not work, Camera 8.1 missing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220115-221638.png
    Screenshot_20220115-221638.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Dantespalette

Nov 7, 2021
great rom overall, I switched to pixysos for now because of the amount of customization available. The camera app still crashes ( can be solved by using the power button to launch the camera ). I also wish battery life could be a bit better. Apart from that, I'm waiting for the plus version for more customisation.

Also can we have an auto brightness on/off toggle in quick settings ? And also shift the time to the left on pulldown

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220117-164139_Pixel Launcher.png
    Screenshot_20220117-164139_Pixel Launcher.png
    102.9 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

Neeldj

Jul 6, 2018
Hi, I have some queries regarding this ROM before I finally make up my mind to flash:

• Does contactless payment work on this rom yet?
  • Does face unlock work decently?
  • Also, what are the audio customization options on PE12 compared to the stock ROM of OnePlus Nord? Do I still have the system wide EQ?
  • Are there any display customization options like we get in Oxygen OS? Such as the screen calibration option that gave us "Color Options" like AMOLED Wide Gamut, sRGB, Display P3?
  • Are the haptics better or worse on this rom compared to Oxygen OS 11?
  • Is there any way to lock the bootloader after flashing, so that I can get back the Widevine L1 certification?
  • Using magisk, can I install some oneplus apps like OnePlus camera (The oxygen OS 11 version or the OnePlus 9 Hassleblad variant)?
  • How is the battery life compared to Oxygen OS 11?
  • What are the existing bugs of this ROM? Where can I find a bug tracking list for the latest build?

Thanking y'all in advance.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts