There will be no option to lock the bootloader again in custom ROMs, otherwise you'll brick the device if you lock it. The only way to lock it again is to go back to stock which defeats the object, just run it as it is..Hello again, ladies and gents!
Want to give a little update.
Successifuly instaled PE on my Mi10T Pro, after little struggle, some small details aren't explained totally in the guide, but nevermind;
BIG THANK YOU to devs for this - this is the best custom ROM I ever tried and it fits completely to my phone. It's awesome!
It is clean, suggestive and without any bigger issues.
All features of my phone works flawless.
Few minor things I've noticed that are bad
- when you click on some link in the FB app, it doesnt open it at all sometimes. (idk is that connected with ROM or what but on MIUI it worked)
- I have 2 SIM card slots, SIM cards in both and from before few hours exclamation mark shows up on both ( installed PE during last night and adjusted all options, but this problem occcured now, if its problem at all, idk, using this first time!)
Except this 2 things above, ROM works perfect, developers, respect and thank you for this, once again!
Only concern I have, and question is, should I lock bootloader (or how you say it xD ) once when I installed PE or just do it how is written in the guide - install it and enjoy?
Thank you in advance.
Screen don't Turn ON -solution
- after 2 week of usage with no problem screen phone don't Turn On randomly, maybe 2 time a day. I need to restart it with long press power button. It's working but black screen (I can do print screen with press key volume+power, receive notification etc)
Solution: Flash firmware 220.127.116.11 Global with adb sideload https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/apollo/
for me just flashing the firmware worked. No wipping the data and the ROM. After flashing I just clear the cache and reboot. From my first post until now phone work with no problem
PixelExperience: - January and December (2022) security patch - Google Apps updated - Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists) - Minor issues fixed Device Specific: - Fixed firmware auto flashing not working - Switched from QCOM WifiDisplay to AOSP Wifi Display - Firmware Updated to 18.104.22.168 Global - Tweaked power HAL configs - Switched from Alioth's ArrowOS kernel to an LOS based kernel - Switched to a more power efficient energy model - Fixed false mA current report for non-OOB chargers (it still reporting as slow charging although wattage and mA current are of fast charging. Auditable through FK Manager) WARNINGS: - AOSP/PE RECOVERY IS THE RECOMMENDED RECOVERY. USE ANOTHER RECOVERY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION - FIRMWARE IS ALREADY INCLUDED
Hello again good ppl!
Installed new update on my dear Mi10T Pro, everything works, only 2 important things are buggy.
1. Battery charging is significantly slower and battery draining is faster
2. When phone is locked and you try to unlock it, screen goes wild, like when flat cable is moved, with vertical lines.
That has been reported already and I've already started looking into.i have an important bug with charging
With another charger (in this case the matebook charger usb c-usb c 65w), the software has problems handling it and the charge switch on/off continuously.
This problem does not arise with another pc charger, in this case a lenovo 65w charger no usb c-usb c.
it is the only smartphone that has this problem and with miui it never happened (not even with the previous version of pixel experience)
The battery while the phone is inactive goes very fast , I don't know what the problem will be, but if this continues like this it is not valid for day to day (Because a lot of battery goes away during the day without doing anything)