[ROM][OFFICIAL][13.0][Apollo] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

Search This thread

desolationpoint

Nov 24, 2022
Hello again, ladies and gents!

Want to give a little update.
Successifuly instaled PE on my Mi10T Pro, after little struggle, some small details aren't explained totally in the guide, but nevermind;
BIG THANK YOU to devs for this - this is the best custom ROM I ever tried and it fits completely to my phone. It's awesome!
It is clean, suggestive and without any bigger issues.
All features of my phone works flawless.
Few minor things I've noticed that are bad
- when you click on some link in the FB app, it doesnt open it at all sometimes. (idk is that connected with ROM or what but on MIUI it worked)
- I have 2 SIM card slots, SIM cards in both and from before few hours exclamation mark shows up on both ( installed PE during last night and adjusted all options, but this problem occcured now, if its problem at all, idk, using this first time!) :)
Except this 2 things above, ROM works perfect, developers, respect and thank you for this, once again! 🙏🖖
Edit:
Only concern I have, and question is, should I lock bootloader (or how you say it xD ) once when I installed PE or just do it how is written in the guide - install it and enjoy?
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: karmantyu

stan0577

Dec 2, 2022
Thanks to your efforts for this ROM,this ROM have the longest battery life I have experienced,but it may be very stuck sometimes,just like 20 fps.Is there something wrong with my installation?

boomdox

Feb 8, 2015
Staffordshire
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hello again, ladies and gents!

Want to give a little update.
Successifuly instaled PE on my Mi10T Pro, after little struggle, some small details aren't explained totally in the guide, but nevermind;
BIG THANK YOU to devs for this - this is the best custom ROM I ever tried and it fits completely to my phone. It's awesome!
It is clean, suggestive and without any bigger issues.
All features of my phone works flawless.
Few minor things I've noticed that are bad
- when you click on some link in the FB app, it doesnt open it at all sometimes. (idk is that connected with ROM or what but on MIUI it worked)
- I have 2 SIM card slots, SIM cards in both and from before few hours exclamation mark shows up on both ( installed PE during last night and adjusted all options, but this problem occcured now, if its problem at all, idk, using this first time!) :)
Except this 2 things above, ROM works perfect, developers, respect and thank you for this, once again! 🙏🖖
Edit:
Only concern I have, and question is, should I lock bootloader (or how you say it xD ) once when I installed PE or just do it how is written in the guide - install it and enjoy?
Thank you in advance.
There will be no option to lock the bootloader again in custom ROMs, otherwise you'll brick the device if you lock it. The only way to lock it again is to go back to stock which defeats the object, just run it as it is..

damsilicon

Dec 7, 2022
I want to thank the authors of this rom for their amazing work. I started to hate Xiaomi policy that somewhat resembles Apple style, this is not the Android I wanted and expected.
The device works as intended, no issues so far. As being my first ever rom installed from scratch this is incredibly surprising. I hope you keep update this. The Snapdragon 865 deserved a better treatment than what Xiaomi did.

djexplorer

Dec 27, 2011
This ROM is very good, even excellent. The phone works great and the battery life is comparable to the original. Absolutely no problems after about three days of use. Installation takes minutes, and the pleasure of using it is forever.

tsoris

Jan 14, 2012
Argostoli, Kefalonia
Hi and thank you for this excellent rom. Is working really great almost flawlessly! I just have one question. How i enabled Wifi Calling? All the switches are on but i cant use it. With xiaomi eu it was working fine. Should i install eea firmware?

damsilicon

Dec 7, 2022
Okay, a few points of discussion:
- For some reason the BT icon wont hide from status bar, although there is the option to do it.
- The option "Battery indicator" seems to do nothing, and I dont even know what is supposed to do in the first place.
- I really wish the toggle to close all apps opened was somewhere instantly accessible instead of scrolling all the way to the left until you reach it.
Again, despite this three points, the rom is awesome.

Reactions: desolationpoint

JuanSdAlo

Feb 12, 2020
Hello, first of all, congratulate the developer of the rom because his work is priceless, it is priceless, grateful from the bottom of my heart for his wonderful work, it is the best Rom for our apollo/pro, the only problem that exists for me is the sound of the Rom, I notice it very much low or low quality compared to miui or other aosp roms, I don't know if that will have a solution in the next update or it will always sound like that, the rest of the rom is infinitely better than miui and I reiterate the wonderful work of the developer and my eternal gratitude for an excellent work, God bless you. Thanks.

lolimstupid

Oct 1, 2015
Screen don't Turn ON -solution
- after 2 week of usage with no problem screen phone don't Turn On randomly, maybe 2 time a day. I need to restart it with long press power button. It's working but black screen (I can do print screen with press key volume+power, receive notification etc)
Solution: Flash firmware 13.0.7.0 Global with adb sideload https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/apollo/

Just had this problem now - does flashing the firmware wipe the ROM/ require reflashing it? I believe I was on V13.0.9.0.SJDEUXM prior to installing.

ROM is fantastic otherwise, what a relief it is to be free of MIUI

ionuture

Dec 15, 2022
Just had this problem now - does flashing the firmware wipe the ROM/ require reflashing it? I believe I was on V13.0.9.0.SJDEUXM prior to installing.

ROM is fantastic otherwise, what a relief it is to be free of MIUI
for me just flashing the firmware worked. No wipping the data and the ROM. After flashing I just clear the cache and reboot. From my first post until now phone work with no problem

Reactions: lolimstupid

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ROM Update!
    Clean Install is recommended!

Download link

Changelog Standard/Plus Edition:
    Code:
    PixelExperience:

- January and December (2022) security patch
    - Google Apps updated
    - Fixed battery drain and lag spike caused by Pixel Launcher (Need to uninstall previous updates of Android System Intelligence or do a clean flash if the issue persists)
    - Minor issues fixed

Device Specific:

- Fixed firmware auto flashing not working
    - Switched from QCOM WifiDisplay to AOSP Wifi Display
    - Firmware Updated to 13.0.5.0 Global
    - Tweaked power HAL configs
    - Switched from Alioth's ArrowOS kernel to an LOS based kernel
    - Switched to a more power efficient energy model
    - Fixed false mA current report for non-OOB chargers (it still reporting as slow charging although wattage and mA current are of fast charging. Auditable through FK Manager)

WARNINGS:
    - AOSP/PE RECOVERY IS THE RECOMMENDED RECOVERY. USE ANOTHER RECOVERY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION
    - FIRMWARE IS ALREADY INCLUDED

Found a bug?:

Check if you made a clean install (wiping Cache, Data, Dalvik/ART Cache and System). If you did a "dirty flash" I won't give you a solution. Make a clean install first. If you flashed a custom kernel which is not the ROM stock, first of all return to the stock kernel of the ROM before reporting. If you made a clean install, report it, and don't forget the logcat. Official supported ROMs can be only a bug of the ROM and/or of the device. If it's of ROM, report in the official ways of the ROM, like the Telegram Chat.
    I am using AOSP rom for the first time. Turbo charge speed not working. Is it normal ?

Hello again good ppl! 🖖

Installed new update on my dear Mi10T Pro, everything works, only 2 important things are buggy.

1. Battery charging is significantly slower and battery draining is faster
    2. When phone is locked and you try to unlock it, screen goes wild, like when flat cable is moved, with vertical lines.

In regards to charging: An user confirmed that it's locked on 18w chraging, which is not slow charging, but yet that doesn't mean that it's not a bug. I'm investigating upon a solution already (even though the kernel is the same one from Lineage in regards to this point)

About the display issue. I was confirmed to be something on the kernel side. I didn't have any issues as such on my apollo. (Again, even though the kernel is the same one from Lineage in regards to this point)
    i have an important bug with charging

With another charger (in this case the matebook charger usb c-usb c 65w), the software has problems handling it and the charge switch on/off continuously.
    This problem does not arise with another pc charger, in this case a lenovo 65w charger no usb c-usb c.

it is the only smartphone that has this problem and with miui it never happened (not even with the previous version of pixel experience)

Attach video
    That has been reported already and I've already started looking into.

mQmEdA6.png

PixelExperience for Xiaomi Mi 10T/Mi 10T Pro/Redmi K30S [Apollo]

What is this?
    PixelExperience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    You tell me

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from PixelExperience website

Donate
    Liked our work? Give us a beer
    Project's donation page
    Hlcpereira paypal

Translation
    Help with project translation

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram channel
    Our blog

I want to thank the authors of this rom for their amazing work. I started to hate Xiaomi policy that somewhat resembles Apple style, this is not the Android I wanted and expected.
    The device works as intended, no issues so far. As being my first ever rom installed from scratch this is incredibly surprising. I hope you keep update this. The Snapdragon 865 deserved a better treatment than what Xiaomi did.
    I edit the comment waiting for news, nothing is now like when I installed pixel experience.
    Yep, it was turned on. Turned it off, will check if it will help.

You can enable Double Tap notification bar to turn off screen. It's in Settings->System->Status Bar->Tap to sleep. (Idk if it's Plus only)
    The battery while the phone is inactive goes very fast :(, I don't know what the problem will be, but if this continues like this it is not valid for day to day (Because a lot of battery goes away during the day without doing anything)
    Flashed the latest Plus version a couple of days ago. No bugs that I've noticed, which is fantastic!

One thing I did notice is a that the refresh rate appears to be lower after some usage. I switched on the FPS counter in developer settings, but that shows that the frame rate is 144, even though the perceived frame rate is much lower (I would say below 60). Any idea what could cause this?