Development [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [13.0] ArrowOS [lisa]

Search This thread

patomovil

Dec 29, 2017
Moto X4
Google Pixel 2
I read the ArrowOS blog post about the cost of maintaining so many builds. Thank you very much for the effort and for covering those costs. Now, I am trying to download the VANILLA build of A13 for lisa, and it's not there. The GAPPS build is available in the archive, that's all.

Any idea when the VANILLA build might become available? Or should I try building it myself? (on my 5-year-old laptop, not sure how long that would take, plus I've never built a ROM before and the learning curve might be painful).

Last edited:

karlstarger

Nov 3, 2020
Since I had a very good experience with ArrowOS 11 on curtana I wanted to try it on lisa.
Sadly on the official page the download links do not exist. In the archive there is just 1 build left which i cannot use because Gapps are included.
Looks for me like the device has been dropped, any infos?
Also there was no boot.img, vendor_boot file... ?

Last edited:

kluknawa235

Sep 3, 2015
Spišská nová ves
new update works good. for me battery is better.

when i use files from @Alexanderkrakn my device is stuck with blank screen.

i use BOOT, vbmeta and DTBO from pixel OS. In first instalation from pixelOS recovery works good, and boot. after installation is arrow recovery.

maalos

Dec 4, 2020
does anyone have an earlier release of arrowOS downloaded - before june and may? I'm facing bad battery drain and it didn't drain so much before. I can't find it on the website.

Saphira269

Feb 18, 2023
And does anyone have a Magisk module to enbale call recording like in LineageOS?

orangeTable

Mar 22, 2022
Xiaomi 11 Lite 5g NE
What recovery would you recommend for flashing ArrowOS on stockROM version V14.0.9.0.TKOEUXM ?

When I try to install the newest ArrowOS ROM with LineageRecovery, I get the error messge:
Update package is older than the current build, expected a build newer than timestamp ... but package has timestamp ... and downgrade not allowed.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

ArrowOS
    Code:
    /*
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, We will laugh at you.
    * It is your fault because you chose to do all the modifications on your device.
    * Remember projects like these and the work done on them is a hobby to the
    * contributors and the team members, no one is working for you nor is getting paid for it
    * have some respect for the work done by them since it is done purely on interest or a hobby
    */
    ABOUT
    ArrowOS
    is an Android Open Source Project based Android mobile operating system started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat.

Telegram: Channel | TG Portal/Links
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact
    PayPal: Donate to us
    Blog: blog.arrowos.net

Checkout more documentation at (maintainership/contributing): Check this out

Be sure to include a log : check how to

Extras?
    • RetroArch,
    • K-9 Email Client,
    • Antenna Podcast Client,
    • Adaway,
    • NetGuard Firewall,
    • Omni-Notes,
    • Pixel Dungeon.
    DOWNLOADS
    Latest Build: 20221225

Click here to Download

Read our blog article/post about:
    * HOW-TO report a bug
    * GAPPS and VANILLA variants
    * Checking build integrity

GPL compliance:
    ROM Source
    - https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Kernel Source- Kernel
    @ALKALiKong Apologies for the noob question, but seeing the A13 ArrowOS build is Unofficial does this mean you'd be the developer maintaining this for the ArrowOS project itself officially? or was it just your own personal build because the ArrowOS project hasn't made a A13 build for it as yet?
    Will be maintaining OFFICIAL soon.
    Please provide procedure to flash this ROM.
    It is same as every other custom rom bro... I used POS recovery and booted the ROM.... It flashed without issues...
    Flashing instructions please ? and no recommended firmware or recovery ?
    I just saw: there are 2 new official builds with Version 13.1 now (Vanilla+Gapps). Many thanks for that.