[ROM][OFFICIAL][13.0][Galaxy Note 10/+/+ 5G] PixelExtended [AOSP][ENCRYPTION]

Search This thread

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Samsung Galaxy Note 10/+/+ 5G [d1&d2s&d2x]

What is this?
PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Sound/vibration

Bixby Button

Known issues
VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from SourceForge

Galaxy Note 10 (d1)
Galaxy Note 10+ (d2s)
Galaxy Note 10+ 5G (d2x)

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel

Reactions: Mynouddin
Notes:
- This rom supports only PE and LOS recovery

Downloads:
Recovery (d1) (d2s) (d2x)
S Firmware (d1) (d2s) (d2x)
Magisk (Download from here)

First time installation:
you CAN NOT INSTALL this ROM using TWRP.
You need to use the Official Lineage recovery provided by Linux4 (link in downloads section)
Installing Lineage Recovey (BL already unlocked):
Odin:
Rename the downloaded .img to recovery.img and add it to a .tar archive using, for example, 7Zip
Flash the resulting .tar file in Odin

Installing The ROM From Lineage Recovery:
Lineage recovery - Factory reset > Factory reset & reset system partitions
make sure that all your zip ready for install via OTG/SD card/ADB
Lineage recovery - Apply update > Choose from sdcard > select the rom and install it
Install magisk .zip (change magisk.apk to magisk.zip if you installing via SD card/OTG)
Reboot to system!

Credits:
@Linux4 - For making the trees and officialy maintaing them in LineageOS, for giving me access to A13 device tree. and for helping me!
@olhotorto - For the server!

Kyper1703

Apr 1, 2022
Honor Play
Razer Phone 2
Nice, ROM is usable, did get an error while flashing but it doesn't seem to have effected anything.
Below is the error.
Good job on the rom!
  1. ERROR: recovery: failed to find payload_properties.txt

bourne220

Sep 15, 2013
Few things I have noticed:
1. Google boot animation is slow initially then seems to catch up.
2. Battery drain is insane.
3. Screen resolution is borked and messes up the fingerprint if you switch to 1080pFHD. It suddenly started saying I was rooted on my Microsoft Enterprise app.
4. That colour saturation.... Extreme...
5. On launch, the launcher is tablet size but the app drawer application icons are huge. When you fix that, the icons still look incorrectly sized until you fix the desktop via the launcher.
6. The issue with distorted sound when recording video remains.

Last edited:

Velkobeast

Jul 1, 2018
Video sound issue , whatsapp video call and messanger video call sound issue after using some days. Back to one ui for this issues
Just use the 4.9 version its stable and reliable.I get very good battery life , everything its fast and snappy.I don't think i will go back to one ui soon.I really like the pixel experience its clean and has a modern look ,and all the material you design ist just cool.Very good job and cheers.Im goona wait for more stable and problems free version of android 13 and im gonna update.

Reactions: Mynouddin

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Samsung Galaxy Note 10/+/+ 5G [d1&d2s&d2x]

What is this?
    PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    Fingerprint reader
    NFC
    Sound/vibration

Bixby Button

Known issues
    VoLTE/VoWIFI - not working for most Samsung devices, so no fix in the near future
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from SourceForge

Galaxy Note 10 (d1)
    Galaxy Note 10+ (d2s)
    Galaxy Note 10+ 5G (d2x)

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel

Video sound issue , whatsapp video call and messanger video call sound issue after using some days. Back to one ui for this issues
    Just use the 4.9 version its stable and reliable.I get very good battery life , everything its fast and snappy.I don't think i will go back to one ui soon.I really like the pixel experience its clean and has a modern look ,and all the material you design ist just cool.Very good job and cheers.Im goona wait for more stable and problems free version of android 13 and im gonna update.